Unofficial VGP-XL1B2 Thread - Page 54 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1591 of 1655 Old 02-04-2012, 07:15 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Good luck . Never got it to work myself.

Someday maybe I'll actually WATCH my projector...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1592 of 1655 Old 02-18-2012, 11:28 AM

I got my VGP-XL1B2 last year and have had great success ripping my dvd and mp3 collections. One basic frustration was that there is no way to manage the discs once they are in the changer, WMC does a poor job at best. Basically there is no good way to see what discs you have loaded or any good way to eject them and I end up doing full loads/unloads constantly.

For my ripping process I used dbpoweramp for CDs and dvdMassRip for DVDs. For dvdMassRip, the author graciously posted his source code so I made some tweaks to make the tool do exactly what I needed. I have some basic programming skills but have not used any modern language, but I was able to poke my way around C# and create what I wanted. But in tweaking dvdMassRip I learned how to use the dvd changer library written by dvdMassRip, originally from MCEtilites. It turned out to be fairly easy to use this library and create a small tool (very similar to Mediadogg's) in C# to scan, mount, unmount, and eject discs from the VGP.

I have been using it for a few weeks and it is stable on my machine, running Windows 7 32bit. I wanted to post the program here because I find it quite useful, hopefully it works for others. Give it a try and let me know your results. Thanks to the authors of dvdMassRip and MCEtilites for doing the hard part.

For lack of a better name, I will call the program EZ Changer. This just does the basics. If I were to put more time into this I would build in some command line batch support, much like Mediadogg's program. But my programming skills are very weak, so even simple things on my "wish list" just take more time. Enjoy!
LL

EZ Changer 1.0.zip 75.3974609375k . file
post #1593 of 1655 Old 02-18-2012, 01:48 PM
AVS Club Gold

Thanks! So how do you automate the rip using this?

Someday maybe I'll actually WATCH my projector...
post #1594 of 1655 Old 02-18-2012, 03:51 PM

So this utility does not actually have any ripping or batch features built in, it is simply a tool to load and unload, view, and mount discs in your changer. I used dvdMassRip to do my batch DVD ripping, but a tool like this allows you to say, eject the discs that failed. Very basic utility at this point.
post #1595 of 1655 Old 03-01-2012, 05:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyto View Post

Well thanks to MediaDogg and others i finally ripped all my DVDs (well i am about 50% of he way through as i Speak). I thought i would share my findings for others still struggling. I have tried this 4 times in the last 4 years and never got it working before :-) This was all done on x64 Windows 7 SP1.
[*] get mediadogg latest mchanger - i used the gui-058x.exe version[*] get DVD Decrypter and install to default[*] disable AnyDVD - as i am ripping to ISOs and will use AnyDVD when i mount them i disabled it, out of 226 discs so far all have seem to have ripped ok. Only 2 could not be ripped with strange errors.[*] disable mymovies[*] disable all autoplay on the system[*] don't start media player, media center, imgburn, or dvd decrypter manually whilst ripping - infact don't start anything that might enumerate the drives or affect region and other protection detection[*] install strawberry perl i used 5.10.1.1 - not sure if later ones work or not[*] get imgburn - has great media changer control - doesn't work for ripping, works great for batch writing and ejecting 'stuck' discs[*] make sure the discs are clean / only have minor radial scratches[*] make sure the VGP-DVD region matches your region (remember you only have small number of changes)[*] don't be afraid to turn off the VGP if mchanger or imgbrun stops working, in fact it you use imgburn to unmount disc you probably need to power cycle the VGP to ensure mchanger doesn't hang[*] Here are my DVD Decrypter options for ripping as ISOs; oh and never click the defaults button in DVD decrypter on win7 as nasty registry errors will ocurr.

General Tab - set the region to the right region, check check for structure protection, check hide pack header warning, uncheck all the display warnings

ISO Read Mode TAB - check create MDS, uncheck Remove IFO strructure protection, check Remove IFO RC protection, check Remove RCE protection, uncheck remove IFO PUOs and VOB PUOs

CSS Tab - use I/O Key exchange -> brute force and set use key from another file: yes
I/O Tab - i set ito ElbyCDIO because i wanted be sure AnyDVD didn't get in the way

Events Tab - I suggest you save logs and don't overwrite them
[*] now close DVD Decrypter to save these settings as defaults[*] in the mchanger temp directory crreate a scanbatch.bat file; mine has following contents:

@echo off
echo %1 %2 %3 %4 >> batchout.txt
IF %1 == 0 (
IF %2 GEQ 0 (
IF %2 LEQ 199 (
C:\\strawberry\\perl\\bin\\perl.exe F:\\_BatchRipDVD\
ip_dvd.pl
)
)
)

this should have the path to wherever you choose to store your perl script
[*]create perl script at the path you used above. Mine looks like the following and has some signficant (i think) edits from other ones on here - it makes a subdir for every ISO based on volume name to assit in organization for mymovies. It also removes the trailing space on some volume names - that caused me several rip failures. Note it still doesn't cope with blank volume names - which i am too inept at perl to fix :-)

#/usr/local/bin/perl

#use strict;

# Output Directory for where you want the iso images stored
my $iso_path = "F:\\\\_DVD\\\\";

# Drive Letter of your changer
my $drive_letter = "G:";
(my $stripped_drive_letter) = ($drive_letter =~ /([A-Z]):/);

# Delay to let disk load and AnyDVD to scan
my $pass = 0;
while ($pass == 0) {
my $test = `vol $drive_letter`;
my @test_array = split(/\
/, ${test});
if ($test_array[0] =~ /Volume in drive ${stripped_drive_letter} is .*/) {
$pass = 1;
}
else {
sleep 5;
}
}

my $iso_file = generate_label();

# Command line ripper software
#line 1 below is for x64 systems (the one with x86 in it)
#line 2 below is for x86 systems (the one without x86 in it)
#comment out the one you don't need - currently this script is set for x64 systems

my $ripper = "\\"C:\\\\Program Files (x86)\\\\DVD Decrypter\\\\DVDDecrypter.exe\\"";
# my $ripper = "\\"C:\\\\Program Files\\\\DVD Decrypter\\\\DVDDecrypter.exe\\"";

# Arguments given to the ripper software
my $ripper_args = "/MODE ISOREAD /SRC ${drive_letter} /OVERWRITE YES /START /CLOSE /DEST ${iso_path}${subdir}\\\\${iso_file}";

my $cmd = "$ripper $ripper_args";

# Run command
`$cmd`;

# Check to see if the file already exists
sub check_exists {
my $file = shift;

if (-f $file) {
return(1);
}
else {
return(0);
}
}

# Command to generate the iso filename from the DVD label
# avoiding duplicating iso files that may already exist
sub generate_label {

my $label_out = `vol ${drive_letter}`;

my @label_array = split(/\
/, ${label_out});
(my $file) = ($label_array[0] =~ /Volume in drive ${stripped_drive_letter} is (.*)/);

$file =~ s/ $//s;
$file = "${file}.iso";

(my $label) = (${file} =~ /(.*)\\.iso/);

$subdir = "${label}";

my $count = 1;
if (check_exists("${iso_path}${subdir}\\\\${file}")) {
my $tmp_label = "${label}.${count}.iso";
while (check_exists("${iso_path}${subdir}\\\\${tmp_label}")) {
$count++;
$tmp_label = "${label}.${count}.iso";
}
$file = $tmp_label;
}

return($file);
}

[*]you will need to edit line 6 of the script to point to your destination directory[*]edit line 9 to put the drive letter of your changer[*]line 34 / 35 will need to be changed if you are not on x64 to point to the right location of DVD Decrypter (i.e program files instead of program files (x86) ) just add the # to the one you don't want and remove the # on the one you do want[*]line 38 will need to be edited if you don't want ISOs (change the DVD Decrypter Options) or don't want them in sub directories (remove the ${subdir}\\\\ )[*]line 74 and 76 will need to be edited if you don't want sub directories (remove the ${subdir}\\\\ )[*]now load you discs - i would suggest 10 to start and help reduce your frustration level if it fails :-)[*] start gui-058x.exe[*] click full slots[*] select the discs in full or mounted slots you want (ignore the fact that the volume labels are probably wrong, marked as not ready, whatever) and close the window[*] click batch scan

Everything should now batch rip....

Of course YMMV and if you don't like what I did with ISOs you can edit the script or look at older versions by other folks in the thread.

I hope this pointed you in the right direction!

(i just added the script as a file below, if you use it remove the .txt)

(hmm seems the trim function iused to cope with volument names that have a space at the end doesn't work properly - probably won't fix it as it doesn't break the script for all other discs.

Thx for posting this.....I got through my DVD collection rip to ISO with only a few hiccups...

post #1596 of 1655 Old 03-19-2012, 09:25 PM

I was able to spend a day building out this application and it now supports batch ripping of DVDs to .iso format using DVD Decryptor. It is written in C# and runs great on my Windows 7 32bit machine.

I recommend using Anydvd to remove the copy protection, but you can try to let DVD Decryptor do it for you too (EZ Changer sends an ENTER keystroke to hit ok on the region popup).

It also includes a webservice call to lookup the DVD title and year which is a huge help when doing a large batch of discs. The site is DVDXML.com, the site is pretty dead but does the job. I paid $5, it was the cheapest service I could find and the match rate was about 95% in my experience. Create an account, pay the membership fee, your username/password will work in this app's config file.

Many media players handle .iso files now so you can just stop after the extract. I did end up encoding all of the .isos to mkv format mainly to save disk space. There are different apps out there, I found vidcoder to work great and had batch conversion support.

Hopefully someone else with a huge DVD collection finds this app useful. Credit goes to authors of dvdMassRip and MCEtilites for doing much of the hard work here. Post your results, would like to hear if anyone else can get it working.

Here is the contents of the readme file I included in the zip:
EZ Changer 1.1

This tool is intended for use with the Sony VGP-XL1B2 DVD Changer. It has the ability to view the contents of the changer, mount/unmount/eject discs, and batch output all discs to .iso files by running DVD Decryptor.

View the included Readme.png file for explainations of the buttons and their uses.

The following steps should get a new user started batch ripping:
1. Download and install DVD Decryptor.
2. Configure DVD Decryptor to have no popup messages when closing. Test this by opening and closing multiple times. You may need to play with the settings.
3. Download the ezchanger zip and extract all files into a single folder.
4. Open the EZ Changer.exe.config file in a program like notepad and edit the program parameters:

OutputDir: The location where you wish the extracted iso files to be saved
DVDDecrypterExe: The location of dvddecryptor.exe on your computer
DefaultBatchXML: The location of a batch.xml file to load by default when the application is opened (optional)
dvdXmlUser: The username for DVDXML.com
dvdXmlPassword: The password for DVDXML.com

5. Open EZ Changer
6. (Optional) Click "identify" to cycle through all uknown discs in the changer. This will provide disc labels and IDs to help name the iso output files. Close the program "anydvd" before clicking, it will identify incorrect disc IDs which will not work with the DVDXML webservice or WMC
7. Highlight discs you plan to batch extract
8. (Optional) Click "DVDXML webservice" to populate the movie title and movie year.
9. Click "generate filenames" to create the iso output names. Or do this individually using "edit filename"
10. Click "run batch".

Note: Recommended to start "Anydvd" program before starting the batch, this will ensure the copy protection is removed from the DVD when it is mounted in the changer. DVD Decryptor has some ability to remove dvd copy protection natively, currently EZ Changer sends an "enter" keystroke to windows 20 seconds after launching DVD Decryptor which attempts to clear the copy protection popup. Using "Anydvd" guarantees this popup will not show and copy protection will be removed, the other method is less certain (but free).
LL

EZ Changer 1.1.zip 287.0302734375k . file
post #1597 of 1655 Old 04-09-2012, 09:29 AM

This worked great for me. all I had to do was copy ehuihlp.dll from c:\\windows\\ehome\\wow to the directory where I run the program. Any chance we could get the source code?
post #1598 of 1655 Old 04-13-2012, 09:09 AM

Thanks for the feedback bigbear. Curious how you troubleshot that ehuihlp.dll problem. I am attaching the source if it helps anyone. Like I said, I am not really a programmer so the code is not a thing of beauty, or very well documented.

EZ Changer 1.1 Source.zip 236.7890625k . file
post #1599 of 1655 Old 04-25-2012, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschmid4 View Post

Thanks for the feedback bigbear. Curious how you troubleshot that ehuihlp.dll problem. I am attaching the source if it helps anyone. Like I said, I am not really a programmer so the code is not a thing of beauty, or very well documented.

Thanks for the source code, I appreciate it. I'm mainly curious as to how the changer interfacing works more than anything. I've done some UNIX programming, but I am not a Windows guru.

I'm running windows 7 64 bit, and I figured out that the program was looking for a 32 bit dll (it said something about an incorrect dll format when I tried to start it). I've run into this kind of thing before, and I remember reading somewhere about dll's in any sort of *WOW* directory for a 64 bit install were 32 bit dll's (or interfaces) for compatibility. That and the old "put the DLL it wants in the current directory" trick.
post #1600 of 1655 Old 04-26-2012, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear1023 View Post

Thanks for the source code, I appreciate it. I'm mainly curious as to how the changer interfacing works more than anything. I've done some UNIX programming, but I am not a Windows guru.

If you are looking for the source on how to interface with the changer, check out dvdMassRip and his mediachangerlib.dll, I included a compiled version in my code but the source is his.
post #1601 of 1655 Old 08-25-2012, 08:36 AM

Would anyone by chance know if there's a market for these things used? I'm on a Mac now and don't really have any use for it anymore.
post #1602 of 1655 Old 08-25-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidj View Post

Would anyone by chance know if there's a market for these things used? I'm on a Mac now and don't really have any use for it anymore.

You might very well get rid of it. Over at hydrogenaudio.org and dbpoweramp.com there are from time to time people who are asking for guidance on changers for large collections. Might very well be some at the EAC forum too. However ... none of these have a buy/sell section.

Here's one sold on eBay this year, $150: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Vaio-VGP-XL1B-Media-Changer-Recorder-DVD-CD-RW-Library-Duplicator-/290646965235
post #1603 of 1655 Old 08-26-2012, 06:28 PM

recently purchased a xl1b and wanted to rip my collection of dvds and music.
i've got dbpoweramp running so my cd's are not a problem
i would like to automate my dvd ripping.
is there a way to do automatic rips using anydvd or is dvd decrypter the only choice using the apps found here.
post #1604 of 1655 Old 08-27-2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos719 View Post

recently purchased a xl1b and wanted to rip my collection of dvds and music.
i've got dbpoweramp running so my cd's are not a problem
i would like to automate my dvd ripping.
is there a way to do automatic rips using anydvd or is dvd decrypter the only choice using the apps found here.

Dvd ripping is a legal grey area so commercial products are not likely. The only software I found was MyMovies. My changer never worked well with Windows Media Center, and this plugin software only complicated things. But there is a trial version so give it a shot.

You are likely stuck with using homegrown stuff found in this thread. I am biased but check out my post just above on 3/19, I put this together specifically to make ripping dvds simple.
post #1605 of 1655 Old 09-08-2012, 03:02 PM

Is it possible for your app to extract to folders instead of iso's?
post #1606 of 1655 Old 09-08-2012, 10:24 PM

HELP!

I used my VGP-XL1B2 with DBPowerAmp Batch Rip for ripping my 6,000 CDs to FLAC under Vista and more recently Windows 7. WORKED GREAT.

I also used ImgBurn and made a bunch of copies of one particular live recording that some musicians friends did. ALL WORKED FINE.

But yesterday, I was ripping a bunch of CDs and DBPowerAmp Batch Ripper locked up, couldn't close it or anything. I had to shut down the computer.

Things rebooted OK but starting BatchRipper results in BatchRipper just freezing. Have to use Task Manager to kill it.

I started ImgBurn, it "sees" the ordinary DVD drive in my PC then gets stuck when it tries to "see" the VGP-XL1B2. Have to kill ImgBurn in Task Manager to close it...

Disconnecting the Media Changer from the PC "by. UNPLUGGING IT FROM The PC'S allows DBPowerAmp Batch Rip to close. But, plug the VGP-XL1B2 back in, restart DBPowerAmp batch ripper and it again opens but immediately hangs.

I checked Device Manager and the IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers is there, under it is the VIA 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller is there, looks OK says "THIS DEVICE IS WORKING PROPERLY" in Status - same as always.

Under Media Changers in Device Manager I see SONY VGP-XL1B2 and it, too, says "This device is working properly."

It's like the computer can connect to the VGP-XL1B2's IEEE 1394 interface, but any communication with the actual hardware in the VGP-XL1B2 causes stuff to freeze.

I also tried this with a different IEEE 1394 cable on another computer - an XP machine- same thing. looks OK in device manager, but trying to actually communicate with the VGP-XL1B2 causes things to lock up. For example, I can see the VGP-XL1B2's DVD drive in "MY COMPUTER" as E: but double-clicking the Drive E: icon causes the Explorer window to lock up.

I tried Mediachanger /GUI and it freezes immediately when it sees the VGP-XL1B2.

If the VGP-XL1B2 is connected to the computer before bootup, the XP boot will hang / take an hour....

ANY THOUGHTS?

BAD BOARD IN VGP-XL1B2? BAD DRIVE?
post #1607 of 1655 Old 09-09-2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos719 View Post

Is it possible for your app to extract to folders instead of iso's?

I had not set it up to extract to folders, more difficult and iso was all I needed. That other app dvdmassrip will do folders, but the disc management on mine is a little better. You might be better off extracting to iso then do your conversion or whatever, that is what I did. Can I ask why your goal is to have folders? Most players will take iso files.
post #1608 of 1655 Old 09-09-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillMilosz View Post

HELP!
If the VGP-XL1B2 is connected to the computer before bootup, the XP boot will hang / take an hour....
ANY THOUGHTS?
BAD BOARD IN VGP-XL1B2? BAD DRIVE?

Do you have another computer you can test it on? Or try using alternate firewire ports on the VGP and PC. I would also empty the entire player, sometimes it will try to forever read a bad disc.
post #1609 of 1655 Old 10-05-2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschmid4 View Post

I had not set it up to extract to folders, more difficult and iso was all I needed. That other app dvdmassrip will do folders, but the disc management on mine is a little better. You might be better off extracting to iso then do your conversion or whatever, that is what I did. Can I ask why your goal is to have folders? Most players will take iso files.
I'd like to rip all my media for whole house distribution in the future. cd's are being ripped to flac. but for my dvds and bluray i want a format that'll work with mce . i would like to be able to keep rips complete with all extras and multi channel audio. im open to alternate software besides mce mymovies looks promising but its still mce.
post #1610 of 1655 Old 11-10-2012, 09:45 PM

We're selling a Sony VAIO VGP-XL1B2 200-Disc CD/DVD Media Changer/Recorder,

$150 plus shipping cost from CA. Please know that the unit is quite heavy.

Item Dimensions: L x W x H = 17 x 19.51 x 9.32 inches

link to original specs: http://store.sony.com/p/VGP-XL1B2/en/p/VGPXL1B2

contact farrisl@ca.rr.com if serious about purchase.
post #1611 of 1655 Old 12-01-2012, 08:12 AM

thanks mschmid4 for all your help! I'm not clear on this step:
"DefaultBatchXML: The location of a batch.xml file to load by default when the application is opened (optional)"
I signed up for a membership and downloaded and installed the Windows client. I don't see a .xml file. ?
post #1612 of 1655 Old 12-01-2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd83 View Post

thanks mschmid4 for all your help! I'm not clear on this step:
"DefaultBatchXML: The location of a batch.xml file to load by default when the application is opened (optional)"
I signed up for a membership and downloaded and installed the Windows client. I don't see a .xml file. ?

I think you have to use the "save" under Batch Xml File in the GUI to create the first one. It is not a mandatory thing, basically it saves you the step of clicking the load button to load the xml file each time you open the app. The whole XML thing is just a way to save a batch you have not worked all the way through (it will happen a lot from my experience).
post #1613 of 1655 Old 12-03-2012, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschmid4 View Post

I think you have to use the "save" under Batch Xml File in the GUI to create the first one. It is not a mandatory thing, basically it saves you the step of clicking the load button to load the xml file each time you open the app. The whole XML thing is just a way to save a batch you have not worked all the way through (it will happen a lot from my experience).

Thanks for the help. I'm also having problems getting my Windows 7 computer to play DVD's. I've attached some images if you don't mind helping:

1 - It shows the VGP-XL1B under drive F:. However, when I double click the drive, it says to insert a DVD (even though a DVD is installed). Media Center does not recognize any DVDs either. I have tried several.

2 - The VGP-XL1B has a driver along with the firewire card

3 - This is the driver assigned to the VGP-XL1B

4 - I get this error when opening EZ Changer

5 - I get this error when I click "rescan"
post #1614 of 1655 Old 12-03-2012, 06:29 PM

nevermind...a couple of driver uninstalls and restarts along with putting the .dll and app in the C:\Windows\ehome\wow folder fixed everything.
post #1615 of 1655 Old 03-06-2013, 10:52 PM

I have skimmed through this long thread and did not see an answer to my problem:.

I bought a used VGP-XL1B on eBay last week.

The unit turns on, loads discs, but does not mount a disc into the center dvd/cd player.

I turned off the unit, took off the casing, and was able to manually move the loading arm and mount a disc. When I turned on the unit, I could then rip or play the disc.

But I cannot unmount the disk to put another disk in to rip.

I am running Windows 7 64bit on a Pentium Dual Core (circa 2009).

I was not able to use the "eject" disk command in Windows Explorer or dbPoweramp.

Another problem is that I could not load more than 50 disks. I don't know if it is a function of an older database of disks or other problem. The carousel moves smoothly after each of the first 50 disks (so that they are spread out and not overweighting one side of the carousel).

The seller said that the unit was functioning, but the unit was not packaged very well and may have been damaged en route.

Any ideas or suggestions would be very welcome.
post #1616 of 1655 Old 03-07-2013, 05:08 AM

Armen, what software are you using to change discs? Windows 7 does not control the changer natively. Dbpoweramp does not work well for loading and unloading. Try the Ez changer program I posted above.
post #1617 of 1655 Old 03-07-2013, 11:35 PM

Thanks for the suggestion.

After installing EZ Changer, I get the same error messages as Chuck 83 did in Dec. '12.

Unfortunately, I don't understand his solution of

"a couple of driver uninstalls and restarts along with putting the .dll and app in the C:\Windows\ehome\wow folder fixed everything"

Did he mean that he

1. uninstalled the driver for the Sony unit, restarted the computer, and then let Microsoft re-install the driver? (and why more than once?)
2. put (which?) dll and (which?) app in the C:\Windows\ehome\wow folder?

As you might guess, I am pretty illiterate about programming and/or esoteric instruction.

So any additional direction would be greatly appreciated.
post #1618 of 1655 Old 03-08-2013, 07:41 AM

Not quite sure what he did either. I would do what you are describing, 1) uninstall the changer driver and let windows reinstall after a reboot, then try ez changer. Else try 2) copy ehuihlp.dll from c:\windows\ehome\wow to the ez changer directory. If all else fails you could try putting all of the contents of the ez changer folder into that ehome\wow folder and running from there. I wish I knew more about how the drivers and dlls worked. Good luck.
post #1619 of 1655 Old 03-08-2013, 03:57 PM

Thanks for the interpretation.

I copied the ehuilp.dll file from the C:\Windows\ehome\wow folder into the EZ Changer folder.

I loaded a cd into the Sony unit, started up the EZ Media changer, and asked it to Identify the disk (Rescan command did nothing).

The Sony unit whirled and mounted the cd.

It didn't identify the cd (Eric Clapton: from the cradle), but it did finally register the existence of a disc.

I was able to play the cd with windows media player.

So at least I know that the Sony unit was not seriously damaged in transit.

Now I will try to figure out the rest of the steps to ripping multiple cds.

Thanks again. smile.gif
post #1620 of 1655 Old 03-09-2013, 06:05 AM

Sounds like it is working at least. CDs don't have nice labels like DVDs do. Use my software to change discs and rip DVDs, buy dbpoweramp's batch program to rip cds from the changer. You can do mass loads and unloads (ejects all discs) of the changer by pressing the eject or load button 3 times.
Reply Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page