Anyone able to point me to where I can find the changes in the database format from the 3.5 to 3.6 version?
I have developped an addon that acts as a bridge between Beyond TV and the DVICO software, adding the appropriate database entry (similar to what RT does) for the actual recording. It has been working relatively well for version 3.5, but this new version 3.6 is causing me problems... By adding an updated database entry, it mostly works... There is that "slight" problem reported by a user that the channel is always changed to a default one (D800), which either means that I have missed something or there is still some left over registry on the user side... Any ideas?
From what I can tell, the main changes to the database are:
1) Uses the ReserveList table instead of the ProgramList table.
2) The GCode hasn't changed.
3) DevID is used to select a specific card.
4) IsRecord is set to True for a recording and False to use the "watch" mode.
5) ReservePgName = ReserveFName = filename without path or extension.
6) ReserveChName is the channel of the form D880, but redundant since it is already in the GCode...
7) Start_Time and End_Time are obvious but also redundant due to the GCode. Unless they are giving us control over the padding, but yeah right...
8) Attribute is the recording frequency, 1536 = once, 1537 = daily, 1538 = weekly.
9) etcStr = /////, no clue what this is...