FYI, I posted these to http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/Eng/Support
1. When I acces this page (DviCO web pages), the interaction is very slow and problematic. My connetion often CRASHES.
2. I have Fusion Gold 5. When I tune to a no signal or weak signal cable QAM channel the screen FREEZES, often FREEZING XP-PRO and requiring a reboot. I am running Fusion 3.50.01 release.
3. Will 3.50.01 or 3.50.02 allow me to read/play a file WHILE Fusion writes/records the file? I have asked for this many times. Each time I am told "SOON".
DViCO : 140 : 12,561 2006-11-28 AM 10:01:19
1. I'll report this issue to our web developer.
2. This is our known problem and it is because of video decoder when the signal is weak or unstable. We're working towards getting a solution for this as soon as possible. Thanks.
3. We have a To-Do-List when developing. We cannot support as soon as receive the requirement. We must improve another function in advance and we don't have much requirement for your issue. So we'll start this function if we finished currect improvement."
Others, here on AVS, have reported they have requested DviCO, to UNLOCK, or at least provide a configuration option to UNLOCK, the recorded file while it is being recorded, for quite awhile now.
Can others post this request to:http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/Eng/Support