I have tried everything, any ideas from here please! This has been going on for months in my clients room. Here's the link of the video, only 30seconds long.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2b4SvAgXDs
It goes through a ton of stuff, but basically what you need to know is...
- All that is connected is DVD-player and Projector, using S-VIDEO cable
- Tried both on same socket (one in top plug, one in bottom plug) with cheater plugs (no grounds)
- Tried both on same socket (one in top plug, one in bottom plug) without cheater plugs (projector grounded, no ground on dvd-player)
- Tried turning off all-dimmers in the house.
- Projector at 'home screen' does not do this, only when displaying a source
- Sources have been changed out and verified
Only thing is that when I plug them into different outlets throughout the house I get different locations and intensity of the lines blinking.
- can't be the projector cause it doesn't do anything on the home screen
- can't be the source cause I've tried sources I KNOW are good
- MUST be the power?