I need help, I m going crazy....
I wrote on several forums and no one can give me a strai answer.
I wrote this morning an email to Cyberlink, here is a copy if anyone can help me out:
Prior to purchasing the latest version of Power Dvd 7.1 Ultra I downloaded it to test it out with my HTPC connected with an XBox 360 HD DVD player.
- AMD Opteron 146 running @ 2.8Ghz
- 2Gigs of Gskill GBHZ Ram running tight timings
- Leadtek 7950 GX2 Gfx card
- 2 * Pioneer 111d DVDR
- Creative Emu 1820M Soundcard
- Dfi Lanparty Ultra NF4 Mobo
- Mitsubishi HC3000 projector
I install PDVD. I put a HDDVD in, and everything seems to work for 5 seconds. I then have a popup which says that I don t respect the hddvd chain.
The Cyberlink advisor pops up and says my gfx driver isn t recent enough. Pretty weird I m running the latest nvidia forceware 93.71 and you guys recomment 92.91 or better.
I decide to format the pc with a fresh copy of XP Pro with SP2. I then install:
- Nvidia Nforce 6.86 mobo drivers
- Nvidia Forceware 92.91 gfx drivers
- Creative Emu 1820m sound drivers
- PDVD Ultra 7.1
I pop in an hddvd and get the same problem. (I screened the popup from the advisor)
I reformat and do the same as above except I install Forceware drivers 93.71. and I get the same message (Screened again)
Do you people have any idea why this is happening, can you help me out??