MY MOVIES multi zone set up - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-01-2007, 05:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
If anyone else thats alot smarter than me (thats not hard) could help me I would appreciate it? I have a Main Media Center computer in my HT setup and one in my home office both with the same newest version of "MY MOVIES" installed. I have them networked (wired) together as per the multi zone set up instructions on the "MY MOVIES" web site with the HT setup up being the server where all my movies are stored in their own VIDEO_TS folder, and all works great. I have just bought a XBOX 360 to use as an extender for my family room. I installed all the newest XBOX 360 extender updates and then Tanscode 360 4.1. I have got everything on the XBOX to work great. Except when I pick watch stream under a movie it says it cannot find the path. Obviously all the movies are on a UNC path so I can watch them on both Media Center computers. How do I setup a multi zone enviroment where both the XBOX 360 extender and my Office Media Center computer can work off the same server?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-18-2007, 09:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Did you ever find an answer to this question? I am in a similar situation and could use some assistance. Thanks in advance.
Reply Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page