Welcome to the MyHD on Windows Vista & W7 / W8 / W10 Main thread - Page 12 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

View Poll Results: What Version of Windows "Vista" are you using "MyHD" on
"Vista" Home Premium 24 24.00%
"Vista" Home Basic 1 1.00%
"Vista" Ultimate 65 65.00%
"Vista" Business 10 10.00%
"Vista" Enterprise 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #331 of 357 Old 07-15-2015, 11:04 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Hi, Nani! I trust that you're dutifully installing W10 build 10240 today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 357 Old 07-16-2015, 08:45 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPeterson View Post
Hi, Nani! I trust that you're dutifully installing W10 build 10240 today.
Nope, I have been sand bagged by my active W7 HTPC needing to be repaired with the W7 Windows Repair Disk too many times. It's hard to use the same computer for two tasks at the same time.

W7 just hangs with the power light on and will not respond at all until repaired, just run the top test and it is good to go again. ("Root Cause Found" but what is exact ally is wrong is not said.)

I just tried making the slide show file names shorter as after the repair the screen is black. Just right click and select next background. I moved the snapshot folder from G:\ to C:\ before which did not help. Fusion saves in .jpg, perhaps I will try .png.

I also did some drive renaming to free up D:\ which the original C:\ is swapped with when W10 boots.

W10 testing has been suspended to try and stabilize my active W7 HTPC.

It may just be that dual booting of W7 and W10 has just not been tested to get all the bugs out yet. The boot process is similar but is not the same and just does not set W7 back up correctly perhaps.

The next test I plan to do is to just wait a while after starting MyHD to see if a delay allows MyHD to start to be controlled which it is not if you use the trackball immediately.

If that does work then a retest with the post release Insider version and I will be done testing.

I tried to figure out how to drive to San Francisco to get the offered MDP-130 but I did not come up with a workable plan.

----------------------------------

I hope the delay in controlling MyHD with the trackball proves to be just a few minutes and then using the administrator account for the installing and running the CW_EPG suite (Minus Fusion) will work out. That and another admin account plus perhaps a normal user account will be the way to go. I just do not like the Registry hack.

SHF
post #333 of 357 Old 07-17-2015, 03:26 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Hi Terry,

Correction, I am downloading "W10 build 10240". Not that I planned to download it.

I got another idea about the W7 problems and needed to run W10 to check something. (Very bad news.)

While I was there MyHD testing continued using the "administrator" account. Again I could not control MyHD using the trackball at first, while waiting for it to perhaps start working other things were looked at and MyHD became controllable with the trackball, but not with the remote control.

Puzzled and stuck, I decided to look at the latest Insider news which required using my Microsoft Account Login.

I saw the Internet connection came busy as usual and went to see what was downloading, "malicious software removal tool" which was fine. I looked at the Insider News and discovered 10240 was available in the slow ring. Going back to downloading "malicious software removal tool" was installing but just did not complete. Looking more "W10 build 10240" was downloading. I just cannot control what W10 does!

I tried to find how to switch users to go back to using the "administrator" account and there appears to be no way.

To the rest of the readers of this thread, is there any interest in running MyHD on Windows 10?

I just am not seeing MyHD becoming useful on W10 and with Fusion's resmanger issue on shutdown only CW_EPG and HDHR remain to be useful.

I installed VLC and it worked fine. The trackball control program needs to be installed so the middle button with "Mute" is active but that kills MyHD being controlled by the trackball.

I think my time would be better spent in swapping my active HTPC with the backup HTPC so I can zero the HD and get it set up so it is reliable.

SHF
post #334 of 357 Old 07-17-2015, 04:16 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Nani, there's another MyHD-W10 issue that you've not yet encountered: The program evidently crashes after an (as-yet undetermined) amount of capture time or capture events with some sort of memory/resource error.

I haven't yet tested 10240 for this, so maybe it's fixed???
post #335 of 357 Old 07-17-2015, 09:20 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Nani, there's another MyHD-W10 issue that you've not yet encountered: The program evidently crashes after an (as-yet undetermined) amount of capture time or capture events with some sort of memory/resource error.

I haven't yet tested 10240 for this, so maybe it's fixed???
That's really bad. I have yet to get to the point of doing any captures. Why has that not shown up on W7?

I thought I saw a right click option to run in separate process but I cannot find it now. Have they put 16 Bit support back in? Win 98/ME compatibility????

I have used MyHD mainly for time shifting live events (Nascar until Midnight and then a really horrible crash but not MyHD).

With four HDHR tuners MyHD is seldom needed for captures except on 54.3.

------------------------------------

A long time ago you suggested to me that I use my HTPC for HTPC tasks only. I had a lot of grief for not following that advice sooner.

W10 has so much that is not HTPC stuff that would go against that great advice you gave me when all I had was the MyHD card.

------------------------------------

On W7 I am rapidly getting to the point of HDHR captures only and only VLC for playback as Fusion is so bad. I really want to use it for 4xFF, 8xFF, 4xREV, 8xREV but that appears to be busted. MyHD would be an option for jumping forward and backward if the remote starts working on W10.

Remember we may be using different methods, you with the Registry hack and me with the "administrator" account. I don't see either very promising.

Looking at the MyHD files I see 1/21/2000 plus 1998 and 2007 dates.

Fifteen plus years, we cannot expect MS to support code written that long ago. We would get no response if we asked for help.

I want to see both trackball and remote control both working before I get excited.

SHF

-------------------------------------
Did I see a right click option to run in a separate process?
post #336 of 357 Old 07-17-2015, 09:44 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFischer1 View Post
....Why has that not shown up on W7?
Presumably because it's a W10 bug. I'm testing 10240 right now to see if it has fixed that problem.
Quote:
I thought I saw a right click option to run in separate process but I cannot find it now. Have they put 16 Bit support back in? Win 98/ME compatibility????
MyHD's code was conformed to WXP, so earlier compatibilities are not needed.
Quote:
A long time ago you suggested to me that I use my HTPC for HTPC tasks only. I had a lot of grief for not following that advice sooner.

W10 has so much that is not HTPC stuff that would go against that great advice you gave me when all I had was the MyHD card.
Yes, I think the best approach would be to set up MyHD on an old XP box (with single CPU selected on boot). Then, assuming you only use it for timeshifting live viewing and file (and DVD) playback, you could give it minimal access to your LAN (with no Internet access at all) and enjoy all of its features fully.
post #337 of 357 Old 07-18-2015, 12:27 PM
AVS Addicted Member

PS: Regarding the Stand-alone XP MyHD setup, you can use Allen Bates' PLM to automatically maintain the MyHD Playlist populated with all of your other tuners' recordings.
post #338 of 357 Old 07-18-2015, 03:48 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
PS: Regarding the Stand-alone XP MyHD setup, you can use Allen Bates' PLM to automatically maintain the MyHD Playlist populated with all of your other tuners' recordings.
As I am not tied to displaying captures using MyHD only as some people are, I do not and never really used a play list in MyHD or VLC or ...

My playing of captures are from a normal Windows Explorer list on my NAS dragging and dropping the files onto the Icons that now are at the top of my W7 screen. The Recycle Bin is also there so deletes are done by dragging and dropping onto the Recycle Bin Icon. So the only change was to move the Icons to the top of the screen on W7 from the bottom of the screen on XP. (I just could not get the Icons to the bottom of the screen.) I jump from the local capture disk folder to the NAS set of folders by clicking on a shortcut or to go back. Cut and paste moves the files to the NAS or in the local disk folder just right clicking and dragging a folder to the shortcut works. The former is used when the folder exists already in the NAS, the latter when it does not.

A play list would just be so very huge as CW_EPG is always so far ahead of my viewing the captures. And there is an overflow 1TB USB disk. What to watch is a last second decision and sometimes I stop and watch a different capture.

Works quite well and even better with VLC now that the middle button is assigned to mute. But if I do that control of MyHD is impossible. Two free buttons on the trackball are currently unused but available.

So one screen driven by MyHD or the desktop graphics card and most of the control is using the trackball.

Picture to follow.

--------------------------------------------------

After a long overnight session I got build 10240 installed and did a quick test with the MSA and MyHD was controllable with both the trackball and the remote after the usual clicks to give permission for MyIRC and MyHD to start. Back to "administrator" test later.

SHF
post #339 of 357 Old 07-19-2015, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Hi Terry,

Last night was a sleepless one working on two computers with W10.

ASUS P5B, Active HTPC was busy doing a six (6) hour MyHD capture of KCSM 60.1 with no problem on build 10240. 2G file size.

Using the MSA account MyHD was fully controllable with trackball and remote control. Just that you need to click to elevate to admin level both MyIRC and MyHD when starting.

I need to poke around W 10 to find the Virtual Store if it exists or if writes to Program Files is allowed again.

The W 98 SE question was are 16 Bit programs allowed again. I am having great success on W7 looking at old CDs using Magellan 2.0 in XPMODE. No XPMODE in W10 right?

ASUS P7P55D-E Pro was busy downloading 10240 (Twice ) and finally installed at ~ 6AM. They better get it fixed when Billions and Billions of computers start to down load W10.

SHF
post #340 of 357 Old 07-19-2015, 01:08 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Last night was a sleepless one working on two computers with W10.
Quote:
ASUS P5B, Active HTPC was busy doing a six (6) hour MyHD capture of KCSM 60.1 with no problem on build 10240. 2G file size.
That's good news, since I've confirmed that my setup routinely crashes after ~1.5 hr of MyHD capture. Do you mean that you have the capture files limited to 2 GB per segment or that the whole 6 hr totaled 2 GB? If the former, I'll try that too although it's not obvious to me that the capture file size should matter. If the latter, you must not have captured all 6 hours!
Quote:
....I need to poke around W 10 to find the Virtual Store if it exists or if writes to Program Files is allowed again.
The VS is used unless the app runs as Administrator. The problem with using that is Admin-privileged apps are not allowed to run at startup.
Quote:
The W 98 SE question was are 16 Bit programs allowed again. I am having great success on W7 looking at old CDs using Magellan 2.0 in XPMODE. No XPMODE in W10 right?
No XP emulator AFAIK, but why not try running that old app under a "compatibility" setting?
post #341 of 357 Old 07-19-2015, 01:39 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
That's good news, since I've confirmed that my setup routinely crashes after ~1.5 hr of MyHD capture. Do you mean that you have the capture files limited to 2 GB per segment or that the whole 6 hr totaled 2 GB? If the former, I'll try that too although it's not obvious to me that the capture file size should matter. If the latter, you must not have captured all 6 hours!The VS is used unless the app runs as Administrator. The problem with using that is Admin-privileged apps are not allowed to run at startup.No XP emulator AFAIK, but why not try running that old app under a "compatibility" setting?
I took MyHD's 2 GB option and got eighteen files with the last 1.7 GB at 5:30 AM and the first at 11:49 PM. 36 GB total.

I have not looked at the .tp files except the last using the slider in Fusion. Fusion is worthless with out usable FF and REW. It looked great.

SHF

Last edited by SFischer1; 07-19-2015 at 01:50 PM.
post #342 of 357 Old 07-19-2015, 01:56 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Checking my W7 Active HTPC MyHD has the capture size set to 2GB which works for the 30 Minute programs on 54.3 that I have done captures using MyHD.

I think that MyHD on XP has it set for 30 - 40 GB which is a full NFL game or Nascar race, but HDHR does the backup captures while I watch live with MyHD for time shifting. The horrible crash I watched a dozen times to figure out how it happened and why 100+ were not hurt in the stands.

SHF
post #343 of 357 Old 07-19-2015, 05:02 PM
AVS Addicted Member

As expected, changing the max file limit didn't affect the crashing behavior of my system's MyHD captures.

I'll have to look at the other configuration settings.
post #344 of 357 Old 07-19-2015, 05:36 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
As expected, changing the max file limit didn't affect the crashing behavior of my system's MyHD captures.

I'll have to look at the other configuration settings.
  • I have made very few configuration changes at all.
  • Has the disk defrag run lately?
  • I separate out partitions of the 500 GB for various uses. See attachment. Orick is XP which is dead and cut off. INYO is W7.
Yes the "Recovery Partition" "System Reserved" is missing, that is the big huge problem that cannot be fixed without zeroing the entire drive.

SHF
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P5P.png
Views:	9
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	838218  

Last edited by SFischer1; 07-19-2015 at 05:40 PM.
post #345 of 357 Old 07-20-2015, 01:45 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Hi Terry,

Here is the picture of my W7 desktop.

The trackball is used to drag and drop files:
  • Onto the Recycle Bin to delete files
  • onto VLC Media Player,
  • or MyHD,
  • or Fusion to play the captures.

I think there is a place to put your equipment list again, this picture will be the first of the set.

SHF
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Nani's Desktop.png
Views:	79
Size:	414.0 KB
ID:	839946  
post #346 of 357 Old 07-20-2015, 02:22 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Pretty...but I still prefer right-click plus delete/open-with. I'm just not a mousey sort of guy, I guess. (Indeed, mousing makes my wrist ache right away, so I use a trackpad or "eraser head" stick almost exclusively. That may also be why you use a trackball)
post #347 of 357 Old 07-22-2015, 02:17 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

MyHD on W10, what must be tested?

Hi Terry,

I have MyHD running on W10 using "administrator" account looking good.

MyIRC started with no problem and the remote started MyHD.

Everything on the Remote and using the Trackball to control MyHD appears to be working on 10240.

What's next?

Settings now work.

Do we just need to set up CW_EPG and test it's control of MyHD? (Reply elsewhere?)

SHF

P.S. After re-enabling the administrator account and switching to it there was a delay before the trackball could control MyHD. Restarting and logging in initially as administrator I saw no delay.

Need now to turn W10 off and check if W7 still works.
post #348 of 357 Old 07-22-2015, 10:36 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Hi Terry,

I just realized that if the "administrator" account now can change settings (Someone realized an error or was overridden) then the registry hack may operate differently and the admin required shield on the MyHD and the starting of MyIRC all may now be different.

One group may have the attitude that UAC must be on regardless of the difficulty of running old programs and another group had the attitude that old programs must be able to run.

What I am saying that we can look at 10240 as the final configuration or wait to see what RTM offers.

The latter is where the winning answer as to running MyHD will be so we must wait and see.

Seven (7) days and counting down, when will the Insiders be told they have the same as the RTM version of W10.

I tried hard to get the Insider Hub working earlier today with no luck.

Reading the blog was no help.

We must be patient and keep our Insider versions current. P5B is, P7P55D-E PRO I will also get in sync.

Isn't Windows 10 fun.

SHF
post #349 of 357 Old 07-24-2015, 04:29 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

MyHD Install on Windows 10 Instructions

Hi Terry,

Looking at the calendar, build 10240 must be the RTM version, so here are my instructions for installing MyHD on W10. Untested for sure but hitting the high points I hope. EDIT: This is just one of three models that I have created for running MyHD on W10, each model has it's plus and minus points. Each will be refined as more data comes in.

Starting with a zeroed hard disk (Which might be necessary to do a clean reinstall of W10 "FREE" .ISO upgrades as I suspect that they may need to be installed like OEM ones.)

Pop the DVD into your disk drive and start the install process of W10. I suggest that a partition size of ~ 40 GB be used but not one bigger if you wish to save the system image (My laptop is saved the last day of the month (156 GB), my Active HTPC (40 GB) is saved every night at 7 PM currently as I have severe problems dual booting with W7 requiring the use of the system repair disk .)

That is my plan for a dual booting W7 / W10 system, it has not been shown yet if dual booting with your original W7 partition and a W10 partition with the "FREE" product key is possible. I may have to do some serious tricks to get it to work.

The product key needed for this clean install will be shown during the W7, W8(.1) upgrade process and no you cannot change computers or hardware with out running into activation problems perhaps requiring you to talk to a human. The person may be in a bad mood and block you. So cut that product key into stone.

You will create an normal "admin" account which is just like "admin" accounts on W7, it just is a normal user account that just a click on a message box to allow "elevating" to "Elevated Admin" level. See my first posts to this thread for more information is needed to understand these two levels.

Yes I am claiming to have a good understand of UAC which many people lack.

Use this "admin" account for admin tasks if needed as the "administrator" account might not be able to do some things.

http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-open-...in-windows-10/

Tells you "how-to-open-elevated-command", open one and enter the following CMD:

"net user administrator /active:yes"

Hint: Right click the title bar of the CMD Window and select edit / paste and then enter.

Hint from Terry: One of the niceities of W10 is that you can just use ctrl-C and ctrl-V in CMD windows and don't have to go to that top-left menu anymore.

Then press Ctrl-Alt-Del and log off and log on to the "administrator" account. Create a password, one will be required later.

MyHD was created way back when all you used was the "administrator" account.

As all the CW_EPG suite of programs need access to the same registry entries and files they all need to be installed using this "administrator" account.

Terry gave good advice long ago, use your HTPC for HTPC things only.

A normal user account can be created to allow some things (Internet) with the normal windows protections. I plan to do very little of these.

-------------------------------------

There will be changes and perhaps other methods that will work found after the "FREE" W10 Upgrade Product Keys are available to be tested.

SHF
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	W10 Disk.PNG
Views:	43
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	848578  

Last edited by SFischer1; 07-25-2015 at 05:34 AM.
post #350 of 357 Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
If you stick a new CPU in or a Graphics Card like I did you will need to reactivate again. There is a service checking for hardware changes ever so often.
SHF
That doesn't sound quite right to me because over @
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/
That question was already asked before I was contemplating just swapping the Sempron 145 [decommissioned Athlon II dual] to a multi (to improve .mkv file playback in 1080p). Then decided for building a new box, with 64-bit OS, for getting into Blender & similar.
The answer was that it wasn't necessary to re-install the OS, as what is detected is the BIOS and board [slots] but you're allowed three hardware changes before re-activation.
post #351 of 357 Old Yesterday, 08:49 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Bruce, we're talking W10 here and it's a new ballgame w.r.t. MSFT meddling. The old rules may not apply.
post #352 of 357 Old Yesterday, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by browncoat View Post
The answer was that it wasn't necessary to re-install the OS, as what is detected is the BIOS and board [slots] but you're allowed three hardware changes before re-activation.
I found that for W7 "RETAIL" you are allowed to switch computers once in three months, I switched after ~ five years with no problem.

I previously changed graphics cards on two computers and needed to re activate both which went smoothly. AFAIK changing the CPU is a bigger problem perhaps requiring you to talk to a human but those were MSDN software testing systems so different rules apply (Ten computers per Product Key, but if you call you can get Ten more.)

As far as the OEM W7 PRO I purchased install could only be to a clean zeroed Hard Drive and once activated you are stuck with that computer. Microsoft may make a exception if you have a motherboard failure for an OEM install.

I need to check what happened when Sony replaced my mother board in my Vista Laptop. I just have become worried that the QEM original system restore disk may no longer work and I need to burn a new copy as the hardware has changed.

It's all about what rules are built into the Windows code and how the activation computer is programmed. MS may change the rules on the fly.

Be careful, MS Update is pushing the W10 Icon again, I have one Sacrificial Lamb W7 system staked out for Microsoft to start downloading the W10 upgrade. All other computers are being blocked until the first one is done and I can see if a Dual Boot with the qualified W7 system can be created.

SHF
post #353 of 357 Old Yesterday, 11:39 AM

Well, lots of help here for legit users;
http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/
Though I wouldn't touch W10 for a couple of years yet, 'till it matures.
Or look for mobos that still support XP, like my bedroom machine.
Yes, it is connected through wi-fi to get TV listings and run Firefox
for such, including up to v.39 and Flash updates, but that is all.
Firewall (Outpost) set to block everything else.
I'm there as BlueGuy.
post #354 of 357 Old Yesterday, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Be careful, MS Update is pushing the W10 Icon again, I have one Sacrificial Lamb W7 system staked out for Microsoft to start downloading the W10 upgrade.
SHF
There is a tip for that, plus blocking the updates that do that:
http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...s-7-8-1-a.html
and here;
http://www.sevenforums.com/news/3715...your-pc-3.html

I couldn't get the "icons view" for control panel, something I did in the initial set-up of 7 but was able to un-install the ornery updates and put them on 'hidden' so they don't re-install again.
Besides, I didn't 'qualify' anyhow.

Last edited by browncoat; Yesterday at 12:23 PM.
post #355 of 357 Old Today, 07:56 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Creating W10 Bootable ISO file

How to: Create a bootable ISO file from your Windows 10 Download for reinstallation

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...=1438130195492

This says nothing about product keys and does not spell out the differences between an Insider build and a Upgraded Genuine Windows 7, 8(.1) version.

I think the latter is necessary for the "FREE" ISO to be good for the life of the Computer and suggests that you can move it to other computers.

How can a "FREE" ISO be moved to other computers if it was tied to a copy of Genuine Windows 7, 8(.1) version?

They sure are not answering the questions I want to hear answers about. What about activation?

SHF
post #356 of 357 Old Today, 08:47 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
This says nothing about product keys and does not spell out the differences between an Insider build and a Upgraded Genuine Windows 7, 8(.1) version....How can a "FREE" ISO be moved to other computers if it was tied to a copy of Genuine Windows 7, 8(.1) version?
Thanks for pointing out the nice article. It implies that the ISO may be used to upgrade any qualifying Win 7/8 PC, so it would use the key from that machine. Likely it would not work to install on a blank HDD.
post #357 of 357 Old Today, 09:18 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for pointing out the nice article. It implies that the ISO may be used to upgrade any qualifying Win 7/8 PC, so it would use the key from that machine. Likely it would not work to install on a blank HDD.
Thinking further about what has been said, it may be that the W7 W8(.1) product keys may be the product keys for FREE W10. If the HDD is blank, fine I think, just enter the product key at the normal place.

Having said that, MSFT's activation computer will sort out duplicate installs and refuse to activate and enforce the normal rules.

For Retail keys like my W7 Home Premium I may be able to move to a new computer every three months like I did after five years a few weeks ago.

My W7 PRO OEM W10 system may follow the existing OEM rules, can be installed only on one computer and than only on a clean zeroed Hard Disk.

My computer room was VERY HOT yesterday and will be today so it may be a day or two when I can open the windows and run the backup HTPC overnight to get the official "FREE" upgrade for that machine.

I want to see how the upgrade goes with:
  • CW_EPG
  • Fusion
  • HDHomeRun
  • MyHD
  • VLC Media Player (In the W10 store for free)
  • Free Guide Tv Guide
  • Dual Boot Pro 1.0
  • Auslogics DiskDefrag (6.0 is really great but you must work hard to stop and uninstall the junk ware also installed. Still I do suggest doing the upgrade, it is the first DeFrag program that does what I want it to do.)
  • SyncBackFree
  • WinDirStat
  • Acronis True Image
  • CDCheck
  • Logitech Trackball support
  • PassRemember
  • Java
Note: MyHD will NOT be in the W10 upgrade but the "administrator" account will be active.

SHF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Home Theater Computers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page