Touchpad configuration for Philips Pronto/Airboard combo? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-28-2001, 07:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm looking for a touchpad .ccf file for use with the Philips Pronto and an Airboard keyboard. I've successfully used the Airboard .ccf with mouse control that was linked in an earlier thread, but the mouse control is still very awkward. A mouse control like that found on many laptop computers would be very useful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-29-2001, 07:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
OK not having a pronto means I am only posting what I believe to be the situation.... The best pronto .CCF resource I know is Remote Central I would suggesting going there to search out any mouse controls but...

AFAIK the mouse emulation mode that the pronto supports (and I am keen to test... I rarely need a mouse now thanks to Girder, but my GUI's are mouse activated and so I am still with two remotes... If I can get this down to one I will pick up a pronto or wait till the Pronto Pro hits the streets) will only work with the Philips Rx unit that works with the Philips IR keyboard. Also these are no loger for sale !!! If you are quick I noticed a post on the remote central forums page about a few of these being available either just the Rx or Keyboard + Rx...

Anything other than the coded in mouse support will likely be a little more flakey.

Please keep us informed as I personally am very interested in a new mouse input either Pronto mouse emulation, Gyropoint RF, Trackman RF or similar.

------------------
PhatPhreddy@Bigfoot.com
HTPC without using windows... GUI Front Ends for Home Theater
Closed Thread Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page