Hello all ,not sure if anybody visits anymore , but i recently put together the hack and everthing worked great on my main computer. I then moved the dongle to its real home on the HTPC and I got he lcd problem people where talking about a while back , where it will work for a few seconds then freeze and tell you that the service is unavailable and to enable it in tray.
both comps use Vista 64 , has there been any progress in finding the real culprit for this lcd bug, I did fresh install on HTPC and problem remains
but anyway it did work perfectly fine on my main computer running vista 64 , to answer a previous question. only thing i can think of is the usb controller on the Nforce 630i is messed up somehow , anybody else on here running a 630i they could test
anyway thank you