Dell M2010 Remote - Page 8 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #211 of 510 Old 07-30-2008, 10:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi everyone. This is my first post here. Had to join afterreading this forum.

Question: does the $20. remote come with an IR blaster? Becausee somebody was selling it for $30. and mentioned IR blaster in the subtitle... I wonder if pad extra $10 for nothing.

Thanks guys for putting work into this project.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 510 Old 08-01-2008, 10:57 AM

Right now the item is in PayPal dispute resolution and I will find out if he will refund it on August 5th.

Since then I picked up two 0CX071 full kits for ~$12 each, which included the remote, IR reciever, IR blaster, and of course the USB wireless dongle, Yeehaw.

The remote works great, however since I am not running the MCE version of Windows and no TV tuner yet, I can't use the IR in MS W XP pro because there don't appear to be any drivers.

This remote is quite sound and it makesdemonststrations with GIS and video much easier while standing without a podium away from the laptop.

Joe
post #213 of 510 Old 08-11-2008, 09:51 PM

OK I dont know what happened to the last 5 or so posts. they disappeared for some reason. But anyways anybody used this remote with the media center yet?

The stupid media center is at a point where it wants the remote to change channel by entering numbers, yet nothing happens when I press the keys.

And when I try to click on "remote didnt change the channel," I get "please enter a number" message when there is no place to put it in.

Other than that I am pretty happy with it. I just wish my hands didnt shake as much when using the gyration mode.
post #214 of 510 Old 08-14-2008, 03:36 PM

Hey folks,

Finally got a refund via PayPal claim for my errant eBay purchase.

Now I have five new cx071 kits that I was thinking of selling next week, would anybody be interested if I posted them on eBay?

Joe
post #215 of 510 Old 08-14-2008, 03:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 15
what is this 0CX071 kit?

is there in fact an external dongle and kit for this ?

Im confused. We lost a lot of posts on avs due to the server issues.

Can anyone bring us up to speed . Thanks.

post #216 of 510 Old 08-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 31
crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! my remote stopped working after the batteries drained and I left it without batteries for a day.

Anyone has experienced this?
Any tip and bringing it back to life?

The remote just refuses to connect to the PC.

[Edit] Nevermind, it works. I just rebooted the HTPC and now it works. phew!
post #217 of 510 Old 08-14-2008, 04:24 PM

Liked: 11
Here some of the Lost posts.....

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. Had to join afterreading this forum.

Question: does the $20. remote come with an IR blaster? Becausee somebody was selling it for $30. and mentioned IR blaster in the subtitle... I wonder if pad extra $10 for nothing.

Thanks guys for putting work into this project.
snake killer is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
snake killer

=========================================================

Thanks guys
Right now the item is in PayPal dispute resolution and I will find out if he will refund it on August 5th.

Since then I picked up two 0CX071 full kits for ~$12 each, which included the remote, IR reciever, IR blaster, and of course the USB wireless dongle, Yeehaw.

The remote works great, however since I am not running the MCE version of Windows and no TV tuner yet, I can't use the IR in MS W XP pro because there don't appear to be any drivers.

This remote is quite sound and it makesdemonststrations with GIS and video much easier while standing without a podium away from the laptop.

Joe

=========================================================

I see that "Dell Premium Remote Control LCD Screen & Gyration - NEW" is up on ebay by jakedasnake3. Any idea what happened? Why it wasn't sold the first time? Is anything wrong with the product?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coruscate View Post
Thanks for previous info.
How did you get the second CX071. I called Dell and they asked for $150 !!

cliric

==========================================================

anyone know if there is a way to have this remote automatically light up when you press any button?

that is one of my main gripes with it right now lol

nintari

my main gripe is that the punch through for the audio reciever doesnt work on the pc input. LAME....but then again I should have known this by reading the reviews. I like the remote overall primarily for the gyration function. Its great and very responsive. I like the blue leds and the black gloss finish which matches my tv decor.

Likes -

Color Scheme
Cost vs. gyration version.
gyration features
blue leds
meta data works now ( i just didnt realize it was so slow
Works great with XBMC for Win32
Feels nice in the hand.
Eliminates that stupid mousepad on the dinovo edge.
Did I mention Cost 45 bucks.

Dislikes -
No infrared mode for pc functions right? I have a logitech 880 that I would like to learn from. No big deal could get a MCE reciever for this.
Working on getting usb standby voltage to the reciever so that i can turn this on from my sofa (Couch potato mode)
Punch through for volume doesnt work. Have to press tv mode then go mack to pc mode for mce functions.
Battery life? Havent had it long enough.

THats sums it up for now.

nc88keyz

This noob post might not get much attention but its worth a try...

Got the RH1515 today, splicing took a long time as the copper (or whatever is in those wires) kept breaking on the usb cable. I am trying to setup an external cable. I wired it up right matching the colors described on pg 1, but I am not getting anything when I press connect. After being seduced to gyration/media center combo, I ordered the RH1515 for 40 +10 for shipping. Is there anyway I can check if the rh1515 is even good, or working???

And How the hell did everyone manage to splice the cables, I was using scissors, and it was almost impossible to not break the metal part inside...

snake killer

i used my teeth

the best wire strippers ever

nc88keyz

The Moment of Truth.
SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, installing the drivers helped, I don't know why the the remote kept saying "connection unsuccessful", But when I played around with the keys, the media center started up, and there I was, Laughing like a crazy villain.

RH1515 lights up whenever you press a button, just for anyone browsing this forum.

I wish I was able to move the cursor without having to hold the gyration button, It would be much better if it worked as on and off by pressing once, oh well, I guess I gotta try the event ghost app.

Thanks everyone for all your experimentation, Even thought the remote cost me around $100, (got a new one from ebay with ir blaster,and usb to ir receiver so I could also control my cable box, and the rh 1515 was 40 +shipping) it was still worth it for me considering the gyration version is not even out yet.

snake killer

hold it down fore 3 seconds. gyration mouse button locks for movement
nc88keyz is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
nc88keyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc88keyz View Post
hold it down fore 3 seconds. gyration mouse button locks for movement
You can also double click it to lock for movement.

Marc

its like a magic wand. Does it all

except volume punch through haha
nc88keyz

nc88keyz yeah that is very annoyiong to me as well lol I didnt like that on my other gyration remote but at least I have 4 different modes on it

I'm still possibly selling mine, looking in to replacements now, I havent used the LCD screen at all since the first inital time I got it working lol. kind of a waste for me to have it like that. then again it does match my setup beautifully!

matches my bedroom HTPC, speakers, and TV
blue backlight
gyration feature

dislikes:
cant get backlight on when you hit any button, you have to hit the back light button
livetv and guide buttons in weird position for me
no audio control of TV when PC is hit (when using in PC mode it turns down PC volume not speaker volume)
only able to control TV, no receiver, cable box, etc
says Dell on it (looking in to how to remove that actually lol)

nintari

still waiting
Oh well, you're gonna get taken sometime.

I sent the remote back under the PayPal dispute, he received it a week ago and still hasn't refunded.

Because half the communications have been in French, which he writes like crap and uses the worst spelling and slang, it is making it almost impossible to keep things moving with PayPal.

Hopefully the phone call to PayPal with a native French speaker will resolve this (hopefully just because the other guy butchers French so bad )

In the meantime, I don't know if these work but they don't come up under normal searches, but all the parts are there:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/260077-Dell-Kit-R...080807161a1185

Cliric, I don't know why they sent me cx071 kits when I ordered RH515.

I called and said I want 10 more, and they said no problem they are in stock and they'll ship today. So I ordered, and 5 days later they write that there are no RH515 boards in stock and they will ship on the 14th.

I think they made a mistake originally.

P.S. There is a guy in the UK selling the European version on UK eBay, remote only on Ebay, several available, about $50 and about $15 to ship it to the states. act like your pressing the back light button.
post #218 of 510 Old 08-18-2008, 05:11 PM

I am interested in getting my hands on one or two RH515 or CX071 kits. Anyone interested in selling them please let me know via PM.
post #219 of 510 Old 08-20-2008, 09:23 PM

Hello folks,

Just thought you might be interested.

I will be selling 6 New Dell Premium Remote Kits on Ebay starting on August 21, 2008.

Apparently these sell for $150.00 each through Dell Accessories and parts.
I will be listing at $50.00, with Buy it Now for $60.00 with free shipping in the United States Via USPS Priority Mail

They are Dell Part Number 0CX071, new in original box.
Each kit includes:
1. Dell Premium Remote
2. IR receiver
3. 1 IR Blaster
4. USB wireless Dongle
5. Product Guide and Quick Setup Guide
6. 4 AAA batteries (can not confirm if they have power)

You will not need an RH515 card to make this work as it comes with the USB wireless dongle, however you will need to know if the driver works with your computer as they are not guaranteed to work with your system.

Cheers.
post #220 of 510 Old 09-07-2008, 10:08 PM

Just to let you know yes Dell makes a dongle for the remote.
I have tested it in a Abit AB9 Pro mother board and it works.

The model number off the dongle is AGQLD7AJ0917

FCC number is JJ4-TT2
CE Number is IC:5689A-TT2

Update on the dongle clone. The problem is two fold.
One finding a cheap source for the USB micro controller.
Two Finding a Cheap way to program it.

I am Currently Looking into using a Atmel CPU as the Micro controller you deal with the cypress usb chip.

On my list of things to do..
Crack open a dongle and take pictures to post.
Run the Juno USB Software to question the dongle on which ports and address it uses.
post #221 of 510 Old 09-08-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coruscate View Post

Hello folks,

Just thought you might be interested.

I will be selling 6 New Dell Premium Remote Kits on Ebay starting on August 21, 2008.

Apparently these sell for $150.00 each through Dell Accessories and parts.
I will be listing at $50.00, with Buy it Now for $60.00 with free shipping in the United States Via USPS Priority Mail

They are Dell Part Number 0CX071, new in original box.
Each kit includes:
1. Dell Premium Remote
2. IR receiver
3. 1 IR Blaster
4. USB wireless Dongle
5. Product Guide and Quick Setup Guide
6. 4 AAA batteries (can not confirm if they have power)

You will not need an RH515 card to make this work as it comes with the USB wireless dongle, however you will need to know if the driver works with your computer as they are not guaranteed to work with your system.

Cheers.

It's me canoncamera from ebay. just wanted to point out I bought this and WOW !!! WOW IT WORKS! AMAZING! Thanks for shipping quick and even providing this for sale to the market. Can you get more?
post #222 of 510 Old 09-08-2008, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha-tron View Post

Works great with XBMC for Win32

I can't get it to work with XBMC for win32. Up / down / left / right isn't recognized.

MCE (vista), no problem.

Any tips for xmbc? Do I need to reinstall XBMC now after I installed the remote?
post #223 of 510 Old 09-08-2008, 03:20 PM
AVS Special Member

You didnt have to wait long for this answer.

Simple:

Will only work in PC mode. Not TV.

It supports the VMC command set, and XBMC supports this same call to the remote.

Also found out it works great with Arcsoft TMT - Bluray/HD-DVD goodness.

post #224 of 510 Old 09-08-2008, 03:33 PM

I'm curious, I know most of the people here are wanting the remote for the other functionality but I am just wanting it to control my Media PC system I have setup, can I use the remote with just the regular IR functions so that I can use it on there or do I still need the internal controller board? The motion sensing stuff would be nice but not a must for me, I would love it just to work to control the system and how would I go about getting this to work since the remote only came with a plug-in IR sensor?

I might sell my remote if I do need the controller board, seems pretty hard to find.
post #225 of 510 Old 09-09-2008, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by physans View Post

I can't get it to work with XBMC for win32. Up / down / left / right isn't recognized.

MCE (vista), no problem.

Any tips for xmbc? Do I need to reinstall XBMC now after I installed the remote?

Was wondering where you got that Quote?
I don't use XBMC but it does look like an interesting program.
I did do a search on the XBMC forum they do talk about the Dell remote. I think they have some limited successes with it But since I don't use XBMC I really can not help you.
post #226 of 510 Old 09-09-2008, 02:27 AM
AVS Special Member

XBMC + Intelliremote Full Version $24.

Developer just added our beloved M2010 to the latest version.

I say full version because the following.

Dev. Crippled a few keys.

You can make the gyration dell hybrid RF/IR M2010 Remote control over 30 different apps.

YOu name it ....its there.

Spend the $24 bucks though, otherwise you will not be happy .

Certain keys are crippled, but play with it all you like. It rocks!!!!

post #227 of 510 Old 09-09-2008, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestzero View Post

I'm curious, I know most of the people here are wanting the remote for the other functionality but I am just wanting it to control my Media PC system I have setup, can I use the remote with just the regular IR functions so that I can use it on there or do I still need the internal controller board? The motion sensing stuff would be nice but not a must for me, I would love it just to work to control the system and how would I go about getting this to work since the remote only came with a plug-in IR sensor?

I might sell my remote if I do need the controller board, seems pretty hard to find.

I think I saw that auction On Ebay, I would send it back If I could. The Remote Uses a Odd Cypress Wireless USB interface. What the Guy was selling was just a remote and a IR sensor.

For Just MCE you need the remote and a RH515 or the 0CX071 kit Which contains the remote, the USB dongle and a IR receiver.

The Rh515 is no longer available at Soft Arcade.net They just sell the kit for 159.99. They use to sell the RH515 for 40 plus 10 for shipping.

Sometime People do show up here and sell their extra ones here or post they are selling them on ebay. I have bought 3 that way. It seems that there are a lot of remotes floating out there with out enough dongles or RH515 to match up.

Your options are limited

Either you keep checking the board for people who sell their extras
You keep checking Ebay
You wait until someone figures out How to Mode someone Else Dongle
Someone figures out how to build one.
post #228 of 510 Old 09-09-2008, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha-tron View Post

I think I saw that auction On Ebay, I would send it back If I could. The Remote Uses a Odd Cypress Wireless USB interface. What the Guy was selling was just a remote and a IR sensor.

For Just MCE you need the remote and a RH515 or the 0CX071 kit Which contains the remote, the USB dongle and a IR receiver.

The Rh515 is no longer available at Soft Arcade.net They just sell the kit for 159.99. They use to sell the RH515 for 40 plus 10 for shipping.

Sometime People do show up here and sell their extra ones here or post they are selling them on ebay. I have bought 3 that way. It seems that there are a lot of remotes floating out there with out enough dongles or RH515 to match up.

Your options are limited

Either you keep checking the board for people who sell their extras
You keep checking Ebay
You wait until someone figures out How to Mode someone Else Dongle
Someone figures out how to build one.

Thanks again, I wasn't sure, well if anyone is interested in the remote with batteries, and IR sensor let me know, I will sell it for $10.00 shipped.

not really sure what it's worth, I paid right around $10.00 for it, I will probably just get a MCE keyboard and use that instead of getting a remote anyway.
post #229 of 510 Old 09-09-2008, 02:42 PM

Personally I would keep the remote and Look for a solution for the dongle especially if I had only ten in it.

typically they sell for 20 on ebay and If a Cheap replacement is ever found or made for the dongle you can bet the 20 dollar remotes on ebay will be snapped up quick.

Just my opinion.
post #230 of 510 Old 09-09-2008, 06:01 PM

Hi all, glad to see people are still working out the knowledge base for these handy remotes and thanks for the kind words from people that visited my auctions--so glad I could share what I learned here in tangible way beyond just lurking.

I love mine and I'm so glad that people's comments here helped me figure out what to expect, gave clear examples of how to build external dongles out of RH515 boards and confirmed the truth to the rumors of their being a Dell built dongle.

I've had people PM me since the last auction to see if I had any more, was that any of you?

I was thinking of trying to scare a few more of the full kits up to sell and wanted to see if there was still a need or if people got what they needed.

Let me know if I should bother hunting more of the kits down.
post #231 of 510 Old 09-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Advanced Member

corruscate,

I'd buy a kit at $60. I regret missing out on the auction the first time around.
post #232 of 510 Old 09-09-2008, 06:27 PM

Keep hunting them down. I say
Since this thread is still active and It does show up on the google search engine. I sure you won't have them Long if you find them.
Give someone a Chance to get one of these Great remotes.
And If you can't find someone who wants it Shoot me a PM.

My friends thought I was crazy when I got one before the solution was found,
Now they all want one.

I have a few myself which I am experimenting on. I am trying to add satellite controls to one.

Currently

Having issues trying to figure out which port the Dongle uses.

Trying to figure out how to Open up one of the dongles with out doing too much damage to it.
post #233 of 510 Old 09-10-2008, 10:28 AM

Alpha Tron,

I'll send you a message to your eBay account, it is easier for me to make sure I don't miss people at the last minute and while I have done it here, I really don't like to bog forums with posts for sale unless it is condoned by the local community.

Regarding dismantling the dongle, you really can't get it appart with out damaging the case the way it is glued.

I found a thin bladed Dremel at the seam or repeated strokes along the seam with a very sharp thin blade from an x-acto knife (it takes about 2 new blades to do this) will eventually score through the tabs that align and provide the glue surface.

Watch your fingers either way, it is an awkward and slippery-small shape to work with. If you have a desktop electronics vice, I found a 2"x2" piece of bicycle innnertube provided enough cushion and grabbing surface to help hold it steady so the case isn't marred.

I don't have any open ones to take pictures for you, or I'd send them along.

Keep on tweaking that custom lead.

I wish we could find a way to just get the dongle separate from the kits to put all those free floating remotes to use.

When I was modding the RH515, I found some cheap 128mb USB thumb drives from Dell that were just the right length for swapping the guts of to make a dongle, but the USB tailed version allows you to make a leader long enough to position the antenna where you want it for best reception in a room.

coruscate.
post #234 of 510 Old 09-10-2008, 01:45 PM

I spent a long time with a really knowledgeable Dell Parts person to see if we could get a part number for the dongle only.

According to the device and him, it really does not have a part number except for the kit, and just like wireless mice, the don't sell the receiver without the mouse.

So currently the dongle only ships in the CX071 kits, and that is the part number and that kit sells through the Dell Parts Department for ~ 160.00 (There are 70 kits in stock at that price by the way, should you have to have one.)

The also listed no RH515 boards in stock either.

I keep hoping and trying for something else but have tried this with 2 other parts folks using the dongle's model #, FCC #, and kit part #, and we all came to the same conclusion.

If someone does come up with a Dell Part number for the dongle alone (not the model number) I'd be surprised and more than happy to try to order a bunch for testing.
post #235 of 510 Old 09-11-2008, 09:15 AM

some of the numbers off the dongle

dongle is from gyration 2006(c)

pc01929-001 rev 2

ac01929-001 rev-

e255554 ZL-0

post #236 of 510 Old 09-15-2008, 10:28 AM

Alpha-tron.

Those were great numbers to follow up with, however they did not resolve in a part number --similar to the model number and FCC ID.

If a part number is available, then it is possible to order the dongle separately, otherwise the part number for the dongle is still CX071, which is still the whole kit.

Glad to see you got the dongle open!

It is interesting how different this board is from the RH515 board.
post #237 of 510 Old 09-15-2008, 01:03 PM

Liked: 12

Worth a look....

http://www.onfulfillment.com/cypress...p=1005&sid=205

PDF LINK:

http://http://download.cypress.com.edgesuite.net/design_resources/reference_designs/contents/cy4639___ir_rf_remote_transceiver_rdk_for_windows_vista_tm__ 18.pdf

IR/RF Remote-Transceiver RDK For Windows Vista
CY4639

The CY4639 Infrared (IR) / Radio Frequency (RF) Transceiver Reference Design Kit for Windows Vista provides both PC OEMs and peripheral manufacturers a complete wireless input device solution. Whether your intention is to develop a simple IR receiver for a Windows Media Center remote control, or a complete cordless input device bundle - RF keyboard, mouse, and remote control - CY4639 is a highly integrated reference design that can quickly help get product to market.

Jointly developed with Philips (Koninklijke Philips Electronics), CY4639 is a Microsoft Transceiver Emulation Device compliant reference design and thus guarantees you the full Windows Media Center experience. Based on the flexible, programmable enCoRe III full-speed USB controller, CY4639's low component count design not only provides cost savings, but also significant space savings, enabling it to be built inside desktop chassis or notebooks where real estate may be a constraint.

Coupled with Cypress's proprietary WirelessUSB LP 2.4 GHz RF technology - with best-in-class interference immunity and ultra-low power consumption, this reference design enables the seamless upgrade of remote control communication from legacy infrared technology to RF, thus eliminating the need for line-of-sight whilst providing greater mobility and enhancing the overall user experience. Not only is CY4639 backward compatible with legacy media center IR remote controls, it also works in conjunction with the CY4672 reference design's wireless keyboard and mouse to enable one, single transceiver unit for all three input devices.

Together with the IR/RF transceiver module board, the CY4639 RDK comes with an RF remote control demo powered by Cypress's PRoC LP integrated flash controller and 2.4GHz radio transceiver system-on-chip.

Key Features:

"Certified For Windows Vista" (Windows Logo Program Premium)-ready device
"Microsoft Transceiver Emulation Device specification compliant
"USB plug 'n play - no new software drivers required
"IR receiving, learning and emitting capabilities for Windows Media Center systems
"Exceptionally minimal bill of materials which enables (i) a cost-optimized system and (ii) smaller
"form factor beanbags or modular solution to be embedded within PC
"Backward compatible with legacy media center IR remote controls and CY4672 RF keyboards and mice
"RF remote control demo unit to eliminate line-of-sight dependency
"2.4 GHz unlicensed ISM band for worldwide usage
"Up to 1 Mbps bidirectional wireless connectivity
AgileHID protocol, with hardware-assisted interference avoidance algorithms and advanced features (Dynamic Data Rate and Dynamic Power Amplifier) for robust operation in close proximity to 2.4 GHz wireless technologies like Wi-Fi(R) (including 802.11n), cordless phones and Bluetooth(R)
Frequency and DSSS PN code diversity to support the simultaneous co-location of hundreds of PRoC LP-based keyboards, mice and remote controls based on Cypress's proprietary 2.4GHz technology
Cypress's patented KISSBind buttonless-bind technology
Hardware Description:

This reference design kit includes:

IR/RF Microsoft (R) Windows Vista Transceiver Emulation Device Compliant Reference Board
Windows Media Center Remote Control with Enhanced RF functionality
2 x SmartHome Visible Stick-On IR Emitters
USB Cable
2 x AAA Batteries
CY4639 Quick Start Guide

~b3nz0n8

WESTY: TX-47F430s & LVM-47w1 & DELL m2010 Remote
PICS:
#1 Dell m2010 RH515
#2 WH
#3 (COLOR)
TX SERIES
post #238 of 510 Old 09-15-2008, 01:10 PM

Also....

http://www.onfulfillment.com/cypress...&p=986&sid=205

and...

PAGE LINK TO CYPRESS WirelessUSBâ„¢ KITS:

http://www.onfulfillment.com/cypress...=&sid=205&pg=1

CY4636B
WirelessUSB LP Based Low-Speed USB Dongle
Price: $62.50
Available: 0
Max Qty: 3
Qty:

CY4636L
Listener Tool / WirelessUSB LP Based Full-Speed USB Dongle
Price: $62.50
Available: 0
Qty:

CYWM6935
WirelessUSB LR Radio Module
Price: $9.00
Available: 9
Max Qty: 5
Qty:

CY4639
IR/RF Remote-Transceiver RDK For Windows Vista
Price: $195.00
Available: 7
Qty:

~b3nz0n8

PICS:
#1 Dell m2010 RH515
#2 WH
#3 (COLOR)
TX SERIES
post #239 of 510 Old 09-15-2008, 02:11 PM

PDF Info & Links:

A 2.4-GHz WirelessUSB Radio-on-a-chip For Human Interface Devices

LINK:
http://app.cypress.com/portal/server...lder=&r_title=

DIRECT LINKS:

WirelessUSB LP System Overview Article.pdf
115Kb, PDF File

http://download.cypress.com.edgesuit...devices_12.pdf

Designing for WirelessUSB LP for Wireless Connectivity Solutions and Applications

LINK:

http://app.cypress.com/portal/server...lder=&r_title=

DIRECT LINKS:

WirelessUSB Architecture and Applications.pdf
350Kb, PDF File

http://download.cypress.com.edgesuit...cations_29.pdf

WirelessUSB LP Arch and Apps.pdf
124Kb, PDF File

http://download.cypress.com.edgesuit...cations_12.pdf

~b3nz0n8

PICS:
#1 Dell m2010 RH515
#2 WH
#3 (COLOR)
TX SERIES
post #240 of 510 Old 09-15-2008, 02:24 PM

Comprehensive LP Programmable Radio on Chip PDF

WirelessUSB_LP_PRoC_LP_TRM.pdf
1Mb, PDF File

http://download.cypress.com.edgesuit..._manual_14.pdf

WirelessUSB PRoC Development Kit

LINK:

http://app.cypress.com/portal/server...esenter%20Tool

DIRECT LINK:

http://app.cypress.com/portal/server...ment_kit_6.pdf

WirelessUSB LS Development Kit (Version 1.6)

LINK:

http://app.cypress.com/portal/server...488&apps=Mouse

DIRECT LINK:

http://app.cypress.com/portal/server...ion_1_6__6.pdf

OTHER PDF / PICS / SOFTWARE - PC Peripheral Solutions (SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE FOLLOWING LINK):

http://app.cypress.com/portal/server...488&apps=Mouse

~b3nz0n8

PICS:
#1 Dell m2010 RH515
#2 WH
#3 (COLOR)
TX SERIES
Reply Home Theater Computers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page