Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)
- IntelCore 2 Duo processor E6550 (2.33GHz)
- 2GB DDR2-667MHz dual channel SDRAM
- 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 8500GT
- 250GB 7200 rpm SATA 3Gb/s hard drive
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
So I have been testing with backups of some of my hd-dvd's (300 720P, and Planet Earth 720P)
Here are the issues:
I can get stable playback with VLC, but the audio freaks out via bitstream for dts and DD tracks. If it is downmixed there are no issues.
With MPC and Zoomplayer I get excellent 5.1 audio, but I get strange stuttering in the video. It looks as if it drops frames every ten seconds or so.
CPU utilization stays under 65%, I have checked to make sure I have coreavc selected in MPC.
Anyone have any ideas?