Originally Posted by shivvy Sony KDS-R50XBR1
It only runs 1080i, if that matters for this purpose.
If you are sending it a 1080p signal, I think it does matter.
If you haven't already tried what follows, please do so and report back your results.
1. Open Nvidia control panel.
2. Under "View" tab at top, select "advanced".
3. On left side, under "Display", select "set up multiple displays".
4. Select "single display" mode and verify that Nvidia has identified display properly. If so, hit "apply".
5. On left, under "video and television", select "change the signal or HD format".
- Verify that your display is correct under #1.
- Under 2, verify "HDMI-High definition televisions" is selected.
- Under 3, select "1080i HDTV".
6. If desktop is now not properly sized, under "video and television", select "Resize HDTV desktop", then "Resize my desktop", then resize appropriately, save and exit.