Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
|Originally posted by jotter
The SwapDV application allows you to manage your own digital video library, based on content backed up from from your replay TV. It combines the functionality of a replay client (Yet Another Replay Client), a replay server (Yet Another Replay Server) and a replay guide editor :)
The application is for all platforms.
A small feature list:
* connect to a replay TV and browse its contents
* download mpegs (raw/modified)
* save and edit guides (raw/header stripped)
* import digital video into your local server, either from your replay TV or from your disk
* edit, add, remove shows and channels
* emulate a replayTV box on your local network
* "real" replay TVs can play back videos from your server
SwapDV 0.5 and source code released. Go to http://swapdv.sourceforge.net to download the new version and/or sources
|Originally posted by ocraven
Ah, yes, I see. Thanks.
So that means this particular application allowsRePlay Guide editting (on the PC) and not Channel Guide editting. For those who have played around with these issues, though, does it at least seem like Channel Guide editting might be do-able?
|Originally posted by dkan24
I had the same problem once. I fixed it by creating another channel in swapdv. Then I moved evrything into that channel. Then deleted the old channel.