Forum Jump: 

post #121 of 409 Old 03-02-2012, 11:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cap_ncrunch View Post

The advantage of the "change zip code" solution that I posted earlier is that it runs 2 short(er) connect sessions to get the guide, which may improve odds. ....

This works, though I'm not convinced about how or why. My overnight connection failed two days ago, and 243/Zones connects the next day yielded the Combining Data Bug (CDB, where the update fails at that point). Connected overnight last night, but no Guide update. Still had the CDB.

Noting that I can change the zip code and still stay within my city's cable service area, I did that, it then dialed the RTV server, and that failed. Tried again several times, and it eventually completed. Did a 243/Zones connect which completed extremely slowly (took all morning), so the shorter connect time idea is in question. Guide is good now.

Getting a pattern here. I can't get an update if I have the CDB, unless I can complete a connection with the RTV server first. Then I can do a successful 243/Zones connect. This has held up 3 times now.

It shouldn't matter whether you change your phone number or zip to produce a call to the RTV server. That call is much faster than a net connect, can be repeated until it succeeds, and this seems necessary before a successful net connect will restore the Guide..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 409 Old 03-02-2012, 02:22 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Congratulations for getting your machine back up and running!

After you connected with a different Zip code and downloaded the channels for your "new" area, you should have been able to get the program guide after "Keep all settings." This is a shorter connect than the Net connect from 243 Zones, since it skips some steps, such as "Checking for new software."

The clues for "server load" as possible cause are that 1) the steps went faster when things did work and 2) my successes were during a specific time of day, late morning in the Pacific time zone on two different weekdays, when I wouldn't expect too many of the machines to be being updated.

Note that "server load" doesn't match the symptom of an error when combining data after a net connect. However, I have found that computer error messages often are misleading. Therefore, I wouldn't rule out server load based on the error message alone.
post #123 of 409 Old 03-02-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:

After you connected with a different Zip code and downloaded the channels for your "new" area, you should have been able to get the program guide after "Keep all settings." This is a shorter connect than the Net connect from 243 Zones, since it skips some steps, such as "Checking for new software."

That would be nice, but after that point it just says that it is skipping the net connect, counts down from 30 sec, and ends. Is there a way to make it connect at that point?

Quote:

Note that "server load" doesn't match the symptom of an error when combining data after a net connect. However, I have found that computer error messages often are misleading. Therefore, I wouldn't rule out server load based on the error message alone.

Actually, I've been watching the screen, and seeing the download fail as soon as it gets to Combining Data. This failure is insidious precisely because there is no error message, and you are lulled into thinking that the overnight connect went OK. Soon you are surprised to have no more Guide, but the problem started a week or so earlier.
post #124 of 409 Old 03-03-2012, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gring40 View Post

That would be nice, but after that point it just says that it is skipping the net connect, counts down from 30 sec, and ends. Is there a way to make it connect at that point?

You may have to select a different cable provider; one that isn't offered in your zip code.

Quote:

Actually, I've been watching the screen, and seeing the download fail as soon as it gets to Combining Data. This failure is insidious precisely because there is no error message, and you are lulled into thinking that the overnight connect went OK. Soon you are surprised to have no more Guide, but the problem started a week or so earlier.

Your DVR may attempt to get the guide more than once each night, but not leave any messages that anything went wrong. As you say, you may not know that there is a problem until you find that the guide is empty. Even worse, your first indication of trouble may be finding that your programs are no longer being recorded.
post #125 of 409 Old 03-03-2012, 09:17 PM

Quote:

As you say, you may not know that there is a problem until you find that the guide is empty. Even worse, your first indication of trouble may be finding that your programs are no longer being recorded.

It's almost useful that my RTV remotes are only partly functional, so I'm using my TV's universal remote and going through the Menu to access anything. I note any error messages, and then do the FF/12 hr quick scroll through my Guide to see that it has filled in another day. If so, great, and if not, I've got the problem again. No surprises that way.
post #126 of 409 Old 03-03-2012, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by So-B-OH View Post

My two PV-HS2000 have been down for two weeks & I've finally got them back up & running.
Here's how I finally did it, hopefully it will work for you.
1. From the main menu select setup
2. Select Change Dialing & Input Settings scroll through your settings, (Change Telephone, Change Line 1, Change Line 2, & Change ANT/CATV) write down your system setting that previously worked.
3. Select Change ANT/CATV
4. Within the ANT/CATV configuration select Antenna.
5. I changed my area code so that my pvr had to contact the server and request new numbers. (it was like the handshake protocol wasn't correct any longer. I had tried every number in my area code with no success, it would connect to the server but not complete a download)
6. After new numbers were downloaded I chose a number within the new area code & selected Keep all settings.
7. System began to download. (if you see an increasing percentage completed, you're on your way)
8. Time and date should now be downloaded with antenna channels. (Not sure why you have to use an antenna setup first but without that step it will not download)
9. Return to setup & change your input setting connections to their original setting you noted previously.
10. Select Keep all settings. (again, if you see an increasing percentage completed you're on your way)
11. Good luck & thanks to all of you that placed messages on this forum that got me back up and running!!!

Thank YOU for the help. Went from a 253 area code to a 206 Seattle number to connect to and got the guide back. It was a little scary when it did the antenna download because it totally blanked out all the channel listings, but thankfully guide loaded just fine after doing step 9! Hey that rhymes.
post #127 of 409 Old 03-06-2012, 12:52 PM

Quote:

It shouldn't matter whether you change your phone number or zip to produce a call to the RTV server. That call is much faster than a net connect, can be repeated until it succeeds, and this seems necessary before a successful net connect will restore the Guide..

I wrote this on Feb 2nd, but two days later my Guide stopped updating, again. I tried my own 'solution' (above), but was unable to connect either to the RTV server or my local number. Eventually I did get the RTV server, but still no update from either of 2 local primary numbers, either overnight or forced. Eating crow again, for several days.

So I decided to reboot, but did it with the RTV off, and that (I think) wiped out my Channel Guide and also my Channel lineup, which was going to last for 4 more days. So I did two 243/Zones Clear Channel Guide operations, connected to the RTV server, but STILL couldn't connect to my local number(s) to get the Guide and Lineup. Still trying. Open to suggestions.

BUT, there's also good news: I CAN do a (single) manual record, even without a Guide or Channel lineup! My cable box goes to my RTV via composite on line 2, so I have to select line 2 as the source, and then tell it what channel to use. I was afraid I'd have a brick without a Lineup, but it's not so. :-). Unfortunately, the repeat manual record does not work. :-(
post #128 of 409 Old 03-06-2012, 01:54 PM
AVS Special Member

On Feb 7th I started connecting regularly on a 410/Anapolis number on both my units. Well, this weekend, they both went blank. The Anapolis number stopped answering -- using a handset, I found that it was rolling over to a second (and third and fourth) extension, before eventually coming up with a message that the exchange was busy and I should call back. I used my handset to call up more 410 dial in numbers, and found the same behavior on the first 6. Then I hit a few that answered, some of the time. It seems that sometimes they answer right off and sometimes they roll over and eventually answer. Then the connect, check the clock, and get to the "checking for new channels" before crapping out. With enough tries, I got both of my units to where they were downloading guide data -- both have data up to Friday.

The Maine numbers I was originally using still don't connect.

I also tried changing the area code to force a download of new numbers, but couldn't get a network connection to get new phone numbers.

They got bitten when they announced they were cancelling the service -- maybe this is how it goes out, with a whimper not a bang. I'm wondering if they have withdrawn support to unofficially turn off dial up access. Certainly this is a frustrating waste of time. As far as I'm concerned, these are bricks without a channel guide. I have a much easier to use VCR if I want to do a one-time record. Heck, I can use VCR Plus without a channel guide to get RECURRING recordings on the VCR.

Joe

Home Page (click to enter)
RCA Television Service Information (DTV306/7 and ITC222)
post #129 of 409 Old 03-06-2012, 04:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Several of the Replay TV numbers that have been said to work (including mine) appear on this list:

http://www.southcentralpower.com/bro...ss_numbers.pdf

I suspect that any of these numbers, since they are all hosted by AT&T, will connect you to the ReplayTV servers. If you are having trouble finding a local number, check this list.

Several of the 919 Raleigh/Durham/Chaple Hill numbers on the list are in the ReplayTV phone list for the 919 area code -- and none work. One gets me as far as "checking for new channels" before crapping out. One doesn't connect at all; the others crap out on "connecting" or on "setting the clock".

I find it hard to believe it could be a server problem -- unless they have downgraded their server farm to a single Commodore 64. There can't be many ReplayTV modem units out there any more. it isn't like ReplayTV sold enough to make a business of it! Something else is going on,.

Joe

post #130 of 409 Old 03-07-2012, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJoe View Post

... I find it hard to believe it could be a server problem -- unless they have downgraded their server farm to a single Commodore 64. There can't be many ReplayTV modem units out there any more. it isn't like ReplayTV sold enough to make a business of it! Something else is going on,.

It might be nice to rule out a problem with these aging modems. I've tried changing the baud rate; just leads to slower connections and is no help.

Is there a way to test the SS modem function?
post #131 of 409 Old 03-07-2012, 10:13 AM
AVS Special Member

I find it hard to believe that so many modems would go bad, all within a few weeks of each other. I don't know much about modems, but you can connect the modem to your PC, set the PC to answer, force a connection, and send manual commands to ReeplayTV modem.

this thread has instructions: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...4#post20591304

And the actual step by step is here: http://wiki.xmltv.org/index.php/ReplayTV-FreeSCO

For what it is worth (not much), I was able to download new phone numbers on one of my units yesterday, no problems (wouldn't make the connection the day before).

Joe

post #132 of 409 Old 03-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 29
is it possible the dialup connections nationwide were downgraded? Maybe less numbers available and/or less access points?

Arvy
post #133 of 409 Old 03-07-2012, 11:30 AM
AVS Special Member

If so, you might reasonably expect that changing an area code and forcing a download of new numbers would only provide you with live/active numbers. And I've done this three times (207, 410 and 919 area codes), and I still have dead numbers. More to the point, many times they pick up, connect, and fail in the middle of the call. The more I think about it, the more it seems to be a problem with the connection to the server rather than the dial in. Although there are lots of numbers that don't seem to work any more at all.

post #134 of 409 Old 03-07-2012, 12:04 PM

Quote:

The more I think about it, the more it seems to be a problem with the connection to the server rather than the dial in. Although there are lots of numbers that don't seem to work any more at all.

I agree about the server problem, as has been discussed. I've called some of numbers that don't work using my cell, and they all answer, but oddly. There's a short burst to start, then silence, then a longer burst, and then they hang up. The 'good' numbers don't do that. They do connect, but there's always 'a problem', eventually.

Early in Feb, we had
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reden View Post

FYI.. I spoke to my contact at Replay (not tech support) and the dialup problem is caused by a protocol change in the dialup network authentication mechanism (specifically periodic re-authentication). It should be fixed soon.

Robert

If that's still the issue, would clicking on the Registration Menu option help or hurt?
post #135 of 409 Old 03-07-2012, 12:33 PM
AVS Special Member

I missed the "periodic re-authentication" disclaimer. It seems the problem is still there. Maybe increasing the modem speed (and presumably decreasing the conncetion time) could help?

As far as registration option --- I wasn't aware it did anything for the as-delivered lifetime registration units. I confess I have never gone there.

Joe

post #136 of 409 Old 03-07-2012, 02:15 PM

In the "wrong time on replaytv" thread, ClearToLand made the excellent suggestion to load the 243 zones screen, select "toggle clock" to get a time display, and then try connecting to a server. If the time jumps, the "Setting clock" function worked for that call. (You can go back to the 243 zones screen later to turn off the time display for normal viewing.)

If you get to "Setting the clock" or beyond, after selecting any one of the numbers in the list, or programming one of the AT&T numbers as a dialing prefix, then I feel that it is safe to assume that you reached the ReplayTV servers. In other words, you have a good number. I find that my "alternate" numbers don't get that far.

After you find a number that reaches the servers, I think all that matters is when you call, not which number you call, or what speed your machine's modem is set for. Try mornings, especially Sunday mornings, after the west coast machines stop making their nightly calls at 6:00 AM Pacific time.

I am making a rash assumption that all connections are made to the same bank of servers. If calls received in different regions are routed to different server banks, the best time of day results might be different depending on which number you call.
post #137 of 409 Old 03-07-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:

In the "wrong time on replaytv" thread, ClearToLand made the excellent suggestion to load the 243 zones screen, select "toggle clock" to get a time display, and then try connecting to a server. If the time jumps, the "Setting clock" function worked for that call.

If you get to "Setting the clock" or beyond, after selecting any one of the numbers in the list, or programming one of the AT&T numbers as a dialing prefix, then I feel that it is safe to assume that you reached the ReplayTV servers. In other words, you have a good number. I find that my "alternate" numbers don't get that far.

Great idea. I tried it, and watched as it 'set' the clock, and the time did not jump. The download continued for a short while and then 'had a problem' and hung up. I wonder if there's a correlation between not setting the clock and not continuing the download?

Quote:
After you find a number that reaches the servers, I think all that matters is when you call, not which number you call, or what speed your machine's modem is set for. Try mornings, especially Sunday mornings, after the west coast machines stop making their nightly calls at 6:00 AM Pacific time.

I am making a rash assumption that all connections are made to the same bank of servers. If calls received in different regions are routed to different server banks, the best time of day results might be different depending on which number you call.

I'd guess that those access numbers are also shared by other dialup computer services, and so it might be hard to even reach the local access points during daytime hours. Is it also possible that the access providers limit connect time (for ReplayTV?) during their busy hours?
post #138 of 409 Old 03-07-2012, 06:24 PM
AVS Special Member

I'm getting partial guides, so I assume that means it is connecting to the server, then crapping out.

As far as server time goes -- the replays only dial in auto at night, so there shouldn't be much traffic during the day. I have never had problems with dial ups before, day or night, and I'd like to point out that it is in the middle of the download before it craps out. It seems like there are multiple connection problems:

1) Some numbers no longer pick up
2) Some numbers won't connect to the server
3) Some numbers connect and begin downloads but then crap out

I don't think it is a time of day, server, or dial up connection problem. I am leaning toward the "periodic re-authentication" issue. I sent Reden a PM asking him to follow up with his source.

I think there is also a problem with having a current list of dial up numbers. Of course, they could just stop updating it so that we go away...

Joe

post #139 of 409 Old 03-08-2012, 08:41 AM

Has anyone ever gotten an official reply from Replaytv support on what is actually going on? Are they totally lost on what the problem is or are they slowly closing downt the service bit by bit? I wonder how many units are actually still being used. Too bad they just wont admit the truth
post #140 of 409 Old 03-08-2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:

As far as registration option --- I wasn't aware it did anything for the as-delivered lifetime registration units. I confess I have never gone there.

Went there, and no, it doesn't do anything anymore. It just invites you to enter your registration key online, but those links are long gone.
[QUOTE ... ] ... It seems like there are multiple connection problems:

1) Some numbers no longer pick up
2) Some numbers won't connect to the server
3) Some numbers connect and begin downloads but then crap out

I don't think it is a time of day, server, or dial up connection problem. I am leaning toward the "periodic re-authentication" issue. I sent Reden a PM asking him to follow up with his source.
[/quote]

True about the numbers problem, and I'd add that I also see these behaviors for the same number at different times if I try over & over.

I did connect to the RTV server this morning by changing my zip, after many tries, including one which caused a reboot. Unlike the failed ones, the successful one went very rapidly. Still unable to update the Guide, however.

Hopefully Reden can be helpful on the "periodic re-authentication" issue; that could be a good bet going forward.
post #141 of 409 Old 03-08-2012, 02:45 PM
AVS Special Member

I've had my unit reboot a number of times too, after failing a regular forced dial-in.

Luckily so far, haven't lost the stored recordings on my drive (which has happened after system crashes in the past).

As you say, when I (finally) successfully connected after change the area code, the connection was smooth and fast.

Joe

post #142 of 409 Old 03-09-2012, 03:34 AM
AVS Special Member

From Reden:

Quote:

spoke with her Yesterday. She doesn't know of any DNNA server problems but will look into it.

She said that Earthlink is reducing the number of dialup numbers. They are looking into alternatives.

Personally, I recommend dialup users (of which I am one), seriously consider buying a used network attached unit. They're probably not that expensive any more and offer more connect flexibility.

Robert

post #143 of 409 Old 03-09-2012, 06:08 AM

After 3weeks of trying every trick listed in this thread, I finally got a successful channel guide download last night. Used my normal local Northern VA dial in number.
post #144 of 409 Old 03-09-2012, 06:50 AM

Quote:

....Personally, I recommend dialup users (of which I am one), seriously consider buying a used network attached unit. They're probably not that expensive any more and offer more connect flexibility.

Another reason to consider a newer unit is that they may not have problems with the dial connect.

From my recent experience, a 5040 unit is NOT hindered by the dial authentication change that's crippling the Showstopper/R3k units.

Others with a 4x/5x might do a test dial and see if the progress doesn't stall for eight minutes at "connection established" (the step at which I think the ISP has authenticated the connection and the replaytv quickly tries to connect to the replaytv servers but fails due to timing changes).

I was trying to get my 5040 to fully work with WiRNS. So tried a "dial" connect to get beyond "XactProvider skipping GetXact" that may be breaking my ability to get WiRNS to get the replaytv guide and schedule shows.

Surprising to me, when I had the 5040 "dial" my FREESCO system (that points DNS at my WiRNS system) it quickly attached to the ReplayTV servers, bypassing an initial DNS lookup. I even rebooted to clear any saved DNS resolutions. That leads me to >>>guess<<< that the older systems do a fast DNS lookup right after authentication, and the newer ones have a hardcoded primary IP address that they try first.

Again, might be helpful if others can reproduce my observation that the later units aren't having dial problems.
post #145 of 409 Old 03-10-2012, 08:26 AM

One of my units somehow lost the DST patch released just prior to extended DST taking effect in 2007. Assuming that you live in an area that observes DST, to check to see if your machine is set to handle the time change correctly, bring up the channel guide and verify that there are no listings for 2:00 AM and 2:30 AM on Sunday, March 11. You should see listings for 1:30 AM followed by 3:00 AM. If not, here are instructions for to getting the DST patch, as released in 2007. For those that have tinkered with their zip code, be sure to make note of your displayed zip code before you erase it, so you can enter it later in the procedure. The machines using a modem connection will make one, hopefully short, call.

REPLAYTV 2xxx & 3xxx USERS - MODEM CONNECTION

1. Press MENU
2. Select SETUP
3. Select CHANGE DIALING AND INPUT SETTINGS
4. Select CHANGE TELEPHONE
5. Press the SELECT button on the remote until you reach the screen
labeled ZIP CODE
6. Press the STOP button on the remote to clear the zip code
7. Press the LEFT ARROW button on the remote to return to the
screen labeled PHONE NUMBER
8. Select CONTINUE
9. Enter your ZIP CODE
10. Select CONTINUE and the ReplayTV will call the 800 # and
download an updated list of phone numbers
11. Press the SELECT button on the remote until you reach the screen
labeled SETUP SUMMARY
12. Select KEEP ALL SETTINGS

REPLAYTV 4xxx & 5xxx USERS - MODEM CONNECTION

1. Press MENU
2. Select SETUP
3. Select NETWORK AND INPUT SETTINGS
4. Select CHANGE TELEPHONE
5. Press the SELECT button on the remote until you reach the screen
labeled ZIP CODE
6. Press the STOP button on the remote to clear the zip code
7. Press the LEFT ARROW button on the remote to return to the
screen labeled PHONE NUMBER
8. Select CONTINUE
9. Enter your ZIP CODE
10. Select CONTINUE and the ReplayTV will call the 800 # and
download an updated list of phone numbers
11. Press the SELECT button on the remote until you reach the screen
labeled SETUP SUMMARY
12. Select KEEP ALL SETTINGS

REPLAYTV 4xxx & 5xxx USERS - ETHERNET CONNECTION

1. Press MENU
2. Select SETUP
3. Select NETWORK AND INPUT SETTINGS
4. Select CHANGE ZIP CODE
5. Press the STOP button on the remote to clear the zip code
6. Press the LEFT ARROW button on the remote to return to the
screen labeled SETUP SUMMARY
7. Select CHANGE ZIP CODE
8. Enter your ZIP CODE
9. Select CONTINUE
10. Press the SELECT button on the remote until you reach the screen
labeled SETUP SUMMARY
11. Select KEEP ALL SETTINGS

The guide should now be updated and there should be no further issues.
post #146 of 409 Old 03-10-2012, 10:20 AM

I got mine going again by clearing my phone number info out and re-entering, and the same with ZipCode, I just re-entered the same settings as it had before, it seems to know if you have cleared those. after that it made a different type of connect(like initialization) to look for new numbers, was short and after that it worked fine even tho I changed no info at all, just cleared and re-entered.
--------------------------------

Follow capn crunches post above.
I thought my modem had gone but all good again.
-----------------------------------------

They may have just changed the modem connect parameters or something, that good old 8,n,1 stuff to something else and it needed to be told so by initailization that must connect only a certain way to make sure it gets thru.
--------------------

Happy Recording!
Blitz
post #147 of 409 Old 03-11-2012, 04:21 PM
AVS Special Member

I've successfully download new numbers multiple times, and it hasn't reset anything on my modem.

I've managed partial connects on both my units. One was "empty" this morning -- but was able to connect and download through Wed. The other has through Tuesday.

Joe

post #148 of 409 Old 03-11-2012, 05:13 PM

Quote:

I've successfully download new numbers multiple times, and it hasn't reset anything on my modem.

How do you know what your modem settings are, or if they change? I'm looking for a way out as I haven't been able to complete a connection of any sort for 5 days, though I change up everything I can think of, or that anyone has suggested.

My Channel Guide is totally blank, and my mind is blown that I can still schedule Manual Records in the interim.
post #149 of 409 Old 03-12-2012, 06:18 AM
AVS Special Member

You can view & change the modem settings (tone/pulse, wait for dial tone, and connection speed) by hitting the "zone" button while on the dialing prefix screen for changing dialing settings. As far as I know, these are the only modem settings you can see or change.

I think it is fantasy land to believe anything in the software is actually being updated during phone number downloads. Nothing has changed in the software since the original ReplayTV went belly-up. aside from pushing the message that they were cancelling service, there has been nothing to suggest that they have the ability to make changes to these old machines. That is what I think the problem really is.

The two numbers I have been getting responses on are:

410-972-0209
410-510-9009

try putting them in as your dialing prefix (use a '1' in front if required by your phone hookup) and see if it works any better for you.

--> They do not connect and download every time
--> they do not complete the connection

But they usually make a partial connection. It took me several calls to get through the "checking for new channels" and actually begin downloading guide info. It seems like it gets further each time you force a connect and it actually downloads.

It would be nice to get some confirmed "this number answers and completes connections all the time" to check out and see if it is really a matter of what dial up connection is used.

Joe

edit: using the first number this morning, my unit didn't complete the connection successfully, but it now has guide data through the 20th. If it looks like it is stalled, leave it alone until it tells you the connection was unsuccessful, and it will retain any data it downloaded. J.

post #150 of 409 Old 03-12-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:

You can view & change the modem settings (tone/pulse, wait for dial tone, and connection speed) by hitting the "zone" button while on the dialing prefix screen for changing dialing settings. As far as I know, these are the only modem settings you can see or change.

.... It seems like it gets further each time you force a connect and it actually downloads.

Thanks, I've been trying the Prefix/Zones ploy but somehow thought that access to the modem's initialization string was mentioned. Lower baud just lengthens the time it takes to fail. I've also put various local /regional phone #'s into the prefix, no joy. Certainly agree about the software update topic, though they did help us with the DST patch.

Tried to say that I can occasionally get the local access point to pick up, less often to connect, less often to try contacting the server, less often to connect to the server, and never get to transfer any Guide info, or anything beyond setting my clock. It does get better the more I persist, but not good enough.

Can't try your numbers, as I don't have long distance on my POTS line anymore. :-(

I've had lots of connections in the past which failed at 'Combining Data' and yielded no extra Guide info.
Reply ReplayTV & Showstopper PVRs

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page