Let's email owner of DNNA ReplayTV over recent problems - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 03-20-2012, 06:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Let's email or snail mail the owner of DNNA ReplayTV over all of the guide and connection problems we have been having all across America. That company is D&M Holdings, which has global headquarters in Tokyo. But there is a division here in the states, and the CEO is Jim Caudill, who was with Black & Decker for 20 years so he knows how we Americans love our toys. And it is a necessity as far as I am concerned.

http://www.dm-holdings.com/eng/contact

D&M Holdings US Inc.
100 Corporate Drive, Mahwah, New Jersey 07430 USA
201-762-6500
CEO: Jim Caudill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Advanced Member

Hhhmmmmm - but my five ReplayTV 5000 boxes are working fine. I don't have connection and guide problems. Oh wait . . . . that's right, I'm using WiRNS 3 and that third-party source of guide data, so I don't have those problems. Never mind.

Bye.
post #3 of 3 Old 03-21-2012, 05:04 PM - Thread Starter

I am happy for those of you who have internet connections - don't get me wrong. Just that RTV customer service says they are working on the problem us dial-in folks been having for about 6 weeks now. I got into RTV back when Showstoppers were the first units, but I am looking for an internet unit now. The Owners page and the Support page at the DNNA RTV website no longer work. Hmmmm. Venting on this site is good, and I learn stuff, but maybe venting on the website of the parent of DNNA might be more effective.

Would you be good enough to let me know the name of the service you use please, because I have had about enough of Replay and my three lifetime - hah! - contracts. When you finally manage to get off that horrible 101 Fwy that is . . .
Reply ReplayTV & Showstopper PVRs

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page