Originally Posted by shar2649
How would I do that? Is there a quick explanation?
I used the adapter at http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-D...apter+startech
Of course, you'll still need a PC with Windows on it, RTVPatch, and the new image.
1. disconnect Replay.
2. open case (remove 10 screws).
3. disconnect IDE cable from drive (leave power cable connected).
4. connect adapter to IDE connector on drive.
5. connect power to Replay (this provides power to drive).
6. After a few seconds (to allow drive to spin up), connect USB cable to PC.
7. Once the PC recognizes the drive, run RTVPatch.
8. Once the new software is installed, disconnect USB from PC.
9. remove power from Replay.
10. disconnect adapter from Replay drive.
11. reconnect Replay IDE cable.
12. put cover back on Replay.