replacing hd - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 08-06-2014, 12:32 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ppahr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
replacing hd

i.m looking for someone who would be willing to image a maxor (never used)Diamond max plus 8 as a replacement if i need for my replaytv i live near Chicago so close but i'd be willing to ship to and from thanks Pat
ppahr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 Old 08-15-2014, 04:12 PM
Member
 
srfrdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: jersey shore
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppahr View Post
i.m looking for someone who would be willing to image a maxor (never used)Diamond max plus 8 as a replacement if i need for my replaytv i live near Chicago so close but i'd be willing to ship to and from thanks Pat
if u send me ur new and old hdd
i can clone it exactly as long as the drives are the same size saving all the shows---d
srfrdan is offline  
post #3 of 9 Old 08-17-2014, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ppahr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
thanks i just need your address and i will send and send return evevlope.pat
ppahr is offline  
post #4 of 9 Old 08-17-2014, 05:56 PM
Member
 
srfrdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: jersey shore
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppahr View Post
thanks i just need your address and i will send and send return evevlope.pat
i sent u a pm with my address--i just got a new toy that clones hdds exactly, so it should work as long as the old hdd is not corrupted--ive successfully done some of mine for backup. if it doesnt work i can just put a clean install on ur new drive for u.---d
srfrdan is offline  
post #5 of 9 Old 08-27-2014, 02:44 PM
Member
 
srfrdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: jersey shore
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by srfrdan View Post
i sent u a pm with my address--i just got a new toy that clones hdds exactly, so it should work as long as the old hdd is not corrupted--ive successfully done some of mine for backup. if it doesnt work i can just put a clean install on ur new drive for u.---d
just received ur hdd two days ago. however i was not able to clone ur old hdd--it could not be contacted---so i saw that the other drive had a rtv os on it but would not boot even after repatching it. sooo--i put a new image on it and appears to work fine. i presume its a 5k and not a 5.5k --let me know before so i can send it back.---d
srfrdan is offline  
post #6 of 9 Old 08-28-2014, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ppahr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
yes its a 5040
ppahr is offline  
post #7 of 9 Old 09-07-2014, 05:41 PM
Member
 
srfrdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: jersey shore
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppahr View Post
yes its a 5040
u should get the new and old hdds sometime this week--d
srfrdan is offline  
post #8 of 9 Old 09-08-2014, 08:02 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
ppahr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
sent you a message got them sat. already up and running thanks so much again pat
ppahr is offline  
post #9 of 9 Old 09-12-2014, 01:23 PM
Member
 
srfrdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: jersey shore
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppahr View Post
sent you a message got them sat. already up and running thanks so much again pat
yeah and ur welcome
srfrdan is offline  
Reply ReplayTV & Showstopper PVRs

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off