DONATION INFO: HERE
LIST OF PEOPLE KIND ENOUGH TO DONATE HERE
WARNING: BEFORE REPORTING BUGS MAKE SURE THAT YOUR GuideServer.conf IS RIGHT. ADDITIONALLY SOME PEOPLE HAVE FOUND PROBLEMS IF YOU'RE RUNNING A PROXY/FILTER SERVER (ie: Norton Internet Security) ON THE SAME COMPUTER AS WIRNS. IT (EVILLY) HIJACKS SOME PACKETS AND MODIFIES THEM.
- Fixed some transaction problems in the importer, much faster now.
- Fixed poopli support, I can't type.
- Fixed bunch of ToDo/Guide bugs for people who get channels remapped >1000
- 1st gen poopli support (To Disable remove the DoPoopli.conf file)
- Thanks arch!
- Initial limited 4000 remote scheduling support (extended options aren't available yet, but it should work)
- Warning, had to change GuideServer.conf format again for 4000 people, update your confs!
- Bugfix release
1.0.21 build 2751:
- Rewrote some database classes and handlers to fix the Exception that some people are getting on the todo list. Only people getting that exception should run this build. Please let me know if it works.
- Fixed bug while updating
- Added BigJohns logos.
- Updated GuideServer.conf for theme support
- Fixed the object ex bug in ToDo (I hope)
- added theme parsing for title/description themes. (I need some graphics please)
- Fixed some conflict winner detection bugs, should be right now.
- Other minor bugs
- Fixed some ToDo bugs with back to back shows
- Fixed some ToDo bugs with the popup
- Fixed some other guideparser bugs
- Fixed "space in replayname" bug
- OUTSTANDING: The conflict winner detection algo is broken, dont fully trust it, check your replay until this is resolved.
- serial control enabled for all wirns served providers
- fixed some bugs with single dot recordings in the guide.. they appear right now
- fixed some search bugs
- added some todo features (search for replacements for conflicts/etc)
- added some popup descriptives in todo list
- fixed some sql issues
- OUTSTANDING BUG: There is a minor memory leak somewhere.. I'm trying to track it down.
- fixed some version reporting errors
- fixed some guideparser bugs
- added tivo style todo list with conflict detection (note; it doesn't handle theme/zone channels yet)
- cosmetic changes
- database schema updates (if you have a chance, delete and recreate your database, lots of things will go faster, its not required tho)
- lots of new search options in the guide
- initial zones functionaily. More!More!More! should be working
- completely rewrite the webserver component, its much more effective now, and successfully handled processing my 20meg syslog (which even the replay servers wouldn't)
- fixed the putxact bug once and for all and started reverse engineering the my.replaytv.com protocol to determine how we can remote schedule for 4000.
- rewrote the connection handler
- on my end the "stuck at 92%" bug is fixed. please report.
- putxact had another restricted header.. should be fixed now.
- Win98 NoService Fix
- Attempt putxact.pl myrptv fix
- PPVs? According to DNNA we dont need no PPVs. According to me we do, first release with DISH Network PPV support.
- Another crack at the sort issue.
- Fixed channel sort issue introduced in v1.0.2
- Fixed 4000 guide dot issue.
- Fixed bug trying the schedule shows with ' or & in the name.
- Fixed bug parsing the GuideServer.conf file (spaces in names should work now)
- Fixed some guideparser bugs. It should detect the guide version now, and recover gracefully from poor guideentries that the replay reports (still trying to figure out how this can happen, be patient, it will work around for now and parse what it can).
- Fixed a bug introducted trying to create new lineups.
- Fixed major bug with SQLite that was preventing proper guide updates in some cases.
- Fixed "Zad" bug
- Fixed bug scheduling from the guide
- Fixed bug chaning days in the guide.
- Fixed some bugs all over the place (Zad's is still outstanding)
- Added GuideServer.dll
GuideServer should be considered untested and unsupported; go to 184.108.40.206:8923/manage/GuideServer to play with it. Edit the GuideServer.conf to reflect your environment.
- Added guide update timer, it'll auto update every 24hrs
- Fixed the No Info Available bug (I think)
- Fixed the cable differentiation thingy Zad needed.
Welp, its been a long time, and some of you have been waiting patiently, so here is WiRNS 1.0.0 Sneak-Peak PreAlpha release.
The "bells and whistles" have been stripped out of this release (none of the new features) but this should be a fairly complete replacement for your existing setup which should be:
A) Much less taxing on CPU/computer resources
B) Much easier to maintain.
C) Pretty darn snifty if you ask me.
1. .NET Framework v1.1
3. Beer (if you're a non drinker you can send directly to me)
NOTE: All the other stuff from the old wirns isn't required anymore (xmltv, odbc.net, sqliteodbc, dont need any of it).
*NOTE*: Due to the nature of this release, I'm not writing any docs, and will be providing minimal support as the codebase is a moving target currently.
1. Get an account on http://labs.zap2it.com/
Use this certificate code: DQYN-JQ2N-IBUT
2. Setup your zap2it labs account (add all your lineups)
3. Unzip wirns to wherever.
4. Run wirns -server.
5. Open a web browser and go to http://127.0.0.1:8923/
6. Click on configuration
6a. Go to the wirns window and stop it (CTRL-C works fine) and restart it.
7. Fill out the form and hit submit
8. Hit Guide update
9. Hit refresh on your browser after about 10 minutes to see if it says: "IDLE", if its still updating the guide, try in another couple minutes.
10. Change the zipcode on your replay to something else in your zipcode to make it redownload headends.
11. Pick your provider
12. Watch TV.
This version should also fix the "holes in the guide" bug thats been plaguing us for a while, and also incorporates j.m.'s fix.
NOTE: THIS VERSION WILL NOT WORK WITH j.m.'s GetShellCommands.dll, THE PLUGIN FORMAT HAS CHANGED SLIGHTLY AND HE'LL NEED TO UPDATE IT WHEN THE NEW FORMAT IS FINALIZED.
wirns-1.0.26sp-prealpha.zip 262.0703125k . file