WiRNS 1.3.x - Page 29 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

post #841 of 843 Old 12-06-2005, 04:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am using the latest version and when once you change the channels and you click update on the edit remap file. It goes to "This page cannot be displayed" Nothing happens and nothing changes on the form. When you go back to it. I even went in to the remap file in the WiRNS folder and its blank...and no I did not update guide since the channels are not remapped yet. Please help.. and thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Thanks,
Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #842 of 843 Old 12-07-2005, 08:44 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecool335
I am using the latest version and when once you change the channels and you click update on the edit remap file. It goes to "This page cannot be displayed" Nothing happens and nothing changes on the form. When you go back to it. I even went in to the remap file in the WiRNS folder and its blank...and no I did not update guide since the channels are not remapped yet. Please help.. and thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Thanks,
Joe
Joe,

First, make sure to run the updater as there was a problem with the log files. Try deleting the remap file and then edit channels. Then see what happens.

Ryan
post #843 of 843 Old 12-07-2005, 04:42 PM

hi,

Thanks I got it to work. Also, I was wondering is there any way for the remapping to work like this. If I were to enter 5 on the replay the replay then does 8001 on to my receiver. Because I have channels that are in the 8000 if change them to five then the replay wants to enter 5 but there is no channel their or the wrong channel. I know this does work with the regular replay guide because I noticed one channel was 800 and I selected it and it entered the correct channel on to my receiver which was like 8501. But their is no way to edit the channel list from replay. Hope I explained my well enough. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Joe
Closed Thread ReplayTV & Showstopper PVRs

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page