Digital Signage - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 10-05-2017, 08:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Question Digital Signage

At our office we have two TV's one in the lobby, the other in a conference room. Currently they are both connected to the same computer, and run a PowerPoint presentation on repeat loop as a form of digital signage.

I am wanting to update the software to something that will allow me to add things like real time weather, or news tickers, etc. which PowerPoint wont do. I have searched online, but everything seems to be geared more towards march larger scale projects/companies using special/proprietary signage players and displays, etc. Not looking to change the hardware setup (PC > TV over HDMI) Just looking to see if anyone knows of a software solution that will work/run on a PC giving you the ability to create simple signage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-18-2017, 11:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Take a look at LG Supersign.

Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Hunt View Post
At our office we have two TV's one in the lobby, the other in a conference room. Currently they are both connected to the same computer, and run a PowerPoint presentation on repeat loop as a form of digital signage.

I am wanting to update the software to something that will allow me to add things like real time weather, or news tickers, etc. which PowerPoint wont do. I have searched online, but everything seems to be geared more towards march larger scale projects/companies using special/proprietary signage players and displays, etc. Not looking to change the hardware setup (PC > TV over HDMI) Just looking to see if anyone knows of a software solution that will work/run on a PC giving you the ability to create simple signage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Tweaks and Do-It-Yourself

Tags
computer to tv , digital signage , lobby display

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page