Chromecast: Google in the Living Room, Take Two - Page 17 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #481 of 482 Old 02-19-2015, 02:06 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yes, i am aware what it looks like and the size, but for some reason i do not see them. What bugs me is that i had set this up a month or so ago, d/l the apps and etc., but never went beyond that cause of personal issues kept me from doing so. Now, when I tried to use it, i thought all i had to do was plug in the cc and take it from there, but all I get is messages to set it up. ..but I already when i clicked on your recent link, its asking me to set up again. Why wouldn't it recognize my previous setup? BTW, I was using the app that was prior installed on my N7-13...does that make a difference? Another thing puzzles me, if I want to use the CC on another smart TV, do I have to go through another setup and etc and etc? Thanks
Sponsored Links
post #482 of 482 Old 02-19-2015, 02:20 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
My tablet's not close by so I can't give you step by step instructions right now, but...

Power up your Chromecast with the wall wart that came with it. Don't rely on the TV's usb port's power for this.

When your Chrocast is powered up, go to your Chromecast app on your tablet. (I don't understand why you are mentioning 'another app' - there has only ever been one and it has been updated several times.)

Now find in the CC app on your tablet where you can reset your CC and start over. That should fix it for you.

Uxbridge, MA.

Sponsored Links
Reply Latest Industry News

Google Chromecast Hdmi Streaming Media Player , Google

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page