post #31 of 35 Old 11-09-2013, 06:53 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by impetigo View Post

(although I may just swtich back over to their blu-ray mailing service, which I noticed recently has been woefully downgraded to just one option: one movie out at a time, unlimited).

Where do you see that Netflix had downgraded their Blu-ray mailing service to just one movie out at a time?

I'm on the 5-disc out plan and I am paying a premium of $6/mo for the Blu-ray option, and sometimes I have several blu-ray discs at home at a time.

I checked the terms of use, including the DVD Terms and Conditions, but saw nothing about limiting the blu-ray discs t one at a time.

Likewise, when I check the terms of my Plan Details, there is nothing there about limiting the number of blu-ray discs out at a time.

My very humble setup:
Man Cave:Vizio E500i-A1 "Smart TV" (50-in 1080p 120Hz LED/LCD, has Netflix app.), Blu-ray players (Sony BDP-S3100, old LG BD390), Roku (the original model: N1000), PC (Windows 7), Comcast Internet (25Mbps/5Mbps).
Bedroom:LG 32LV3400-UA TV (32-in 768p 60Hz LED/LCD), HD DVR (Motorola RNG200N), Xfinity Comcast cable (Digital Starter Package), DVD/VHS player.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 Old 11-15-2013, 11:58 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark12547 View Post

Where do you see that Netflix had downgraded their Blu-ray mailing service to just one movie out at a time?

I'm on the 5-disc out plan and I am paying a premium of $6/mo for the Blu-ray option, and sometimes I have several blu-ray discs at home at a time.

I checked the terms of use, including the DVD Terms and Conditions, but saw nothing about limiting the blu-ray discs t one at a time.

Likewise, when I check the terms of my Plan Details, there is nothing there about limiting the number of blu-ray discs out at a time.

Ditto. I have 3 at home right now
post #33 of 35 Old 11-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_anderson_u View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark12547 View Post

Ditto. I have 3 at home right now

Of course, if it is a change, you and I may have been grandfathered in.

My very humble setup:
Man Cave:Vizio E500i-A1 "Smart TV" (50-in 1080p 120Hz LED/LCD, has Netflix app.), Blu-ray players (Sony BDP-S3100, old LG BD390), Roku (the original model: N1000), PC (Windows 7), Comcast Internet (25Mbps/5Mbps).
Bedroom:LG 32LV3400-UA TV (32-in 768p 60Hz LED/LCD), HD DVR (Motorola RNG200N), Xfinity Comcast cable (Digital Starter Package), DVD/VHS player.
post #34 of 35 Old 11-15-2013, 03:41 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
This isn't the correct thread for this, but I don't see a way to start a new thread so….

Have any of you seen a list or heard more about supported devices for Netflix' new unified App rollout?

I'm wondering if it will be available on my Samsung PN51E7000.

Have not found a discussion of this on the forums anyhwere, if there is and I've just missed it, please feel free to post a link. Thanks!

http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/13/5098224/netflix-introduces-one-unified-tv-interface-to-rule-them-all
post #35 of 35 Old 11-15-2013, 06:42 PM - Thread Starter
Senior Writer @ AVS

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 1747 Post(s)
Liked: 3074
Quote:
Originally Posted by boondongle View Post

This isn't the correct thread for this, but I don't see a way to start a new thread so….

Have any of you seen a list or heard more about supported devices for Netflix' new unified App rollout?

I'm wondering if it will be available on my Samsung PN51E7000.

Have not found a discussion of this on the forums anyhwere, if there is and I've just missed it, please feel free to post a link. Thanks!

http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/13/5098224/netflix-introduces-one-unified-tv-interface-to-rule-them-all

You can't start new threads in the AVS Latest Industry News section, but you can do so in the Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming section

Find out more about Mark Henninger at www.imagicdigital.com
Reply Latest Industry News

Tags
Netflix