Pioneer Elite FS-EB70 3.1.2 Atmos Soundbar with Play-Fi Demo at CEDIA 2016 - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5Likes

post #31 of 33 Old 09-01-2017, 09:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmilyard View Post
Hopefully they will add that. It would be nice to get 5.1 from this soundbar.
It could be that I wasn't presented with established a "Play-Fi Surround Master" because I only have the FS-EB70. If/when I invest in more DTS Play-fi speakers I'll give it another shot. But I'm not holding my breath on the FS-EB70 having "Play-Fi Surround Master" capabilties.

It is discouraging to see that the higher-end capabilities of DTS Play-fi are _not_ supported, e.g. Hi-Res Audio up to 24-bit/192KHz via Critical Listening mode
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 09-30-2017, 01:02 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Amazon has this soundbar on sale for $499 today. Can anyone who owns the Pioneer FS-EB70 answer a couple of questions please?

1) I see that it says that it supports HDR10 but will it also support Dolby Vision passthrough?
2) Anyone connect their game consoles to the device? If so does it add any latency to your games?

Thank you in advance.
post #33 of 33 Old 09-30-2017, 05:47 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
IF this gets the 5.1 surround ability I will DEFINITELY get it! I dont have much hope though. I use MusicFlow with the proprietary LG surround bar and 2 of their MusicFlow surround speakers. Although they are fairly easy to setup they constantly lose signal or go out of sync. I also have Polk which is Play-Fi and it has similar problems. Not as bad as MusicFlow but still problems even though they have their own app for Play-Fi.

This must be a very difficult engineering problem BUT it seems like SONOS can get it right and no one else can...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Latest Industry News

Tags
cedia 2016 , Pioneer Elite , soundbar

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page