NEWS RELEASE:Don Kirshner, preparation to launch a new Internet TV channel. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-12-2005, 03:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
NEWS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Don Kirshner is coming back on the entertainment scene.
In preparation to launch a new Internet TV channel.

Boca Raton, FL - Kirshner International, Inc. (OTC: KSNR), Don Kirshner, legendary music publisher, producer and television host, has laid the groundwork for his new Internet broadcast channel to deliver high quality radio and audio/video content globally.

Through four decades, he was the ultimate multi-media entertainment mogul. His "firsts" include the first simulcast, first VH1/MTV-style music video, The Monkees, The Archies and The Harlem Globetrotters TV programs, which successfully used the shows to sell the music, and his long running Don Kirshner's Rock Concert.

"The Internet can be the biggest entertainment distribution network in the world," said Kirshner. "This time, I'm going global."

Kirshner has always capitalized on trends and technologies, spinning them into an entertainment vortex that pulled in top talent and eager fans. Known as "Mr. Music," TIME Magazine called him "The Man with the Golden Ear." His songs are part of the very fabric of American life.

The music he published became the soundtrack of American pop culture for decades. The extensive list includes You've Lost that Lovin' Feeling, Sugar-Sugar, Up on the Roof, Breaking Up Is Hard to Do, Will You Love Me Tomorrow, I'm a Believer, Dream Lover, On Broadway and hundreds more.

"There's a big demand for nostalgic music among Boomers and there's also a new generation of singers, songwriters and bands who are looking for an opportunity to showcase their work. Tuning into what the public wants has always been the key to his success," says Gregory Paige, President of Kirshner International, Inc. "The Internet's technology is now capable of delivering the high quality audio/video we've been waiting for."

Word of his new venture has recently been covered by The Washington Post - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Dec19.html -
and syndicated by numerous other newspapers. It's generating buzz throughout the entertainment industry on both coasts.

"After a year of quietly developing our business plan and creative ideas, we're getting ready to roll out Don's newest thinking and implement the delivery of quality entertainment online," says Paige. "We aren't prepared to discuss full details about Don's plan yet.

"We'll be releasing more information as we get closer to the launch. But I know the word is spreading since my volume of email and phone calls bounces every time an article is published."

Gregory Paige, President
Kirshner International, Inc.
954-418-0422
Info@Kirshnerinternational.com
Closed Thread Latest Industry News

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page