AVS Radio and HTGuys Are Quickly Becoming The Place For HT Radio! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-01-2005, 11:56 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 43
AVS Radio and HTGuys Are Quickly Becoming The Place For HT Radio!

The HDTV and Home Theater Podcast:

More than 25,000 unique listeners a month, and growing
More than 85,000 downloaded podcasts (shows) a month

New episodes are released twice a week, every Monday and Thursday, and run between 20 and 25 minutes in length. Each episode has a dedicated web page with supporting information including show notes, links and potential advertisements.

The show is both an online radio program and a podcast. As a podcast, listeners can subscribe to the program, which means they automatically receive new episodes whenever they are released. They can then listen to them at their leisure on any MP3 player, such as the iPod, a desktop computer, or a car stereo. Thus making it a true, on-demand radio experience - many in our audience listen to the podcast in their cars during their daily commute, or on trains or in subways.

We have primary search engine placement for the terms 'HDTV Podcast' and 'Home Theater Podcast' in all the major search engines, including Google, Yahoo and Excite. In addition, we place very highly for many other similar search terms.

We are consistently ranked in the top 25 at PodcastAlley.com out of over 10,000 total podcasts. In the technology genre, we are the ranked fifth.

Here are some comments from our listeners:

HDTV - consistent quality
Theres a lot of decent podcasts out there, but only a few very good ones. HDTV Podcast is one of the best of the best for any number of reasons: The guys are knowledgeable without being snobs. The short is a reasonable 20-minute length. Interviews, reviews, and news items get a good balance and mix. Great show Ara and Braden!
Submitted By: glmeece@... (on 11-2005)

A VOTE FOR THE HDTV PODCAST
The podcast rounds out the tech niche...since TV is an integral part of most peoples lives and with the coming digital revolution. the HDTV podcast helps those first adopters to help our less technical friends stay with the game. MANY VOTES
Submitted By: nikowapi@... (on 11-2005)

Dedicated & Knowledgeable
Great podcast. Organized, short enough, frequent enough, and very educational. Keep up the great work guys
Submitted By: leisman_99@... (on 11-2005)

Fantastic podcast!
One of the best podcasts that I listen to, well produced and good choice of people to present it!
Submitted By: david.stretch@... (on 11-2005)

Great!
so glad for this podcast, Ive learned a ton and its helped me confidently enter the world of HD TV... thanks
Submitted By: karin_melberg@... (on 11-2005)

Compulsory Listening
What a great podcast. I never miss a podcast, I would hate to think what I would not know as a result.
Submitted By: burrows@... (on 11-2005)

HT Guys are great
I think its great that Ara and Braden and doing their part in getting info out to the public on home theater. With the recent explosion of home theater in the market place, its really important that the average consumer become knowledgeable before spending their hard earned cash. The HT guys are doing a great job.
Submitted By: michaelknoll@... (on 10-2005)

Definitive podcast for HDTV
Now that they are backed by the AVS forums they are the definitive site of HDTV. Ive listened to every single podcast.
Submitted By: benjamenjohnson@... (on 10-2005)

Great Show
These guys know what they are talking about and make HDTV pretty easy to learn about! one of the best podcasts ive listened to
Submitted By: NickSt127@... (on 8-2005)

Thanks To All For Helping This To Be A Smashing Success!!!

David Bott
Founder - AVSForum

DISCLAIMER: All spelling and grammatical errors done on purpose for the proofreadingly challenged...:)

Closed Thread Latest Industry News

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page