AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post

Hello Franin.

Thanks for the compliment. I will continue to fine tune the routing. Every time I view the photos, I see somewhere else I can make an improvement.
My next adjustment will be on the audio side. I want to replace the 5.1 analog interconnect combo coming from the Denon DVD2910 with a shorter run. That way, I will be able to create a single cable bundle leaving the rack area, similar to what I did on the video side. The more I look at, the more dissatisfied I am with the current arrangement.

It seems I've become obsessed with this cable management thing!

BTW Franin, I wanted to submit a post in your thread, but I can't seem to locate it. Did you remove it from this section? Or am I just blind?!

Regards.

Hey ldgibson76,
yeah I ended up removing it I've been given permission to change the front of my HT room but have to do after front and back renovations done. Mind you Im still deciding what I want to do

Frank

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 558 Old 02-19-2009, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello everyone.

The cable management saga continues and hopefully ends here..... for a long while, I hope!

After I completed the video side, I really became dissatisfied with the audio side. It didn't look bad, but compared to the video side rack and the how the cables left the rack in a bundled formation, the audio side looked unfinished.
So, behind the system I went.

First, I started with the Denon DVD2910. I replaced the 6 ft HDMI cable with a 8 ft HDMI cable. I then replaced the analog interconnects (two 3 ft pair) coming from the Philips CDR950 with 2 pair of 6 ft interconnects. Doing this allowed me to merge all of the cables leaving the rack into one bundle.
IMO, it now has a more finished look to the area.

Before and After

Well, that's all folks! No more cable management photos! (hold the applause!)
If there are any suggestions of how I can improve on this latest effort, other than the obvious (streamlining the collection of components), please, hip me to it!

My next project will be upgrading the bluray player. Most likely the Sony BDP-S550 or possibly the Samsung BD-P2550! I know, I'm a glutton for punishment, but I dig the HQV/Reon processor!

Regards.

"Chance favors only the prepared mind. "Louis Pasteur"

ldgibson76

The Setup
post #183 of 558 Old 02-19-2009, 07:29 PM

Go for the Sony 550...I love mine!
post #184 of 558 Old 02-19-2009, 07:43 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Hello everyone.

The cable management saga continues and hopefully ends here..... for a long while, I hope!

After I completed the video side, I really became dissatisfied with the audio side. It didn't look bad, but compared to the video side rack and the how the cables left the rack in a bundled formation, the audio side looked unfinished.
So, behind the system I went.

First, I started with the Denon DVD2910. I replaced the 6 ft HDMI cable with a 8 ft HDMI cable. I then replaced the analog interconnects (two 3 ft pair) coming from the Philips CDR950 with 2 pair of 6 ft interconnects. Doing this allowed me to merge all of the cables leaving the rack into one bundle.
IMO, it now has a more finished look to the area.

Before:

After:

Well, that's all folks! No more cable management photos! (hold the applause!)
If there are any suggestions of how I can improve on this latest effort, other than the obvious (streamlining the collection of components), please, hip me to it!

My next project will be upgrading the bluray player. Most likely the Sony BDP-S550 or possibly the Samsung BD-P2550! I know, I'm a glutton for punishment, but I dig the HQV/Reon processor!

Regards.

There is always the new upcoming universal denon

Frank

post #185 of 558 Old 02-19-2009, 08:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
Go for the Panny bd x5 or even this
http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/it...ioneer-bdp51fd

You'll love the pq!!

Cable management looks fantastic. I do have a feeling you'll be back!!

Cheers!!!
post #186 of 558 Old 02-19-2009, 08:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

There is always the new upcoming universal denon

Hello Franin!

Yes there is the new upcoming universal Denon! But, unfortunately I am experiencing a recession! With my current financial situation, if I were in the market for a universal bluray player, the new upcoming universal player from Oppo (BDP-83) would be more prudent for me.

And what's this I hear about you doing a complete makeover on your theater?!
Have you formulated a game plan yet?! Colour scheme, decor, etc,....

Regards.

ldgibson76

The Setup
post #187 of 558 Old 02-19-2009, 08:22 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgtr View Post

Go for the Panny bd x5 or even this
http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/it...ioneer-bdp51fd

You'll love the pq!!

Cable management looks fantastic. I do have a feeling you'll be back!!

Cheers!!!

Hello Dan.

Thanks for the kudos. But now, after scrutinizing the various angles the photos present, the term "finished" is not the proper description. "Neater" would be a more appropriate assessment.
Regardless, that's how it's gonna be for a while!

I thought about the Panny 55 but, upconversion of standard dvd's is very important and although the Panny does an admirable job on standard dvd's, it's price is higher than the Sony 550 and performance is on par. As my pappy used to say, "It's not about the money,..... but it's about the money!"

How are things on the left coast?!

Regards.

ldgibson76

The Setup
post #188 of 558 Old 02-19-2009, 08:47 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Hello Franin!

Yes there is the new upcoming universal Denon! But, unfortunately I am experiencing a recession! With my current financial situation, if I were in the market for a universal bluray player, the new upcoming universal player from Oppo (BDP-83) would be more prudent for me.

Regards.

Not a complete makeover just the front cabinet I would like to change. I want to lower the center and shrink the length of the cabinet. My room colour is dark grey, I've had some people thinking it was blue just shows what happens when you use a cheap camera and an ameture behind it.

Frank

post #189 of 558 Old 02-19-2009, 08:52 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

Hello Franin!

Regards.

At work replying on pda that's why xtra post but the universal denon is a no go for me also as its price is $7999aus I cannot justify unfortunately not saying its bad but damn expensive and wife wants to spend money on renovations at the back.

Frank

post #190 of 558 Old 02-19-2009, 11:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
Quote:

Hello Dan.
I thought about the Panny 55 but, upconversion of standard dvd's is very important and although the Panny does an admirable job on standard dvd's, it's price is higher than the Sony 550 and performance is on par. As my pappy used to say, "It's not about the money,..... but it's about the money!"

How are things on the left coast?!

Regards.

I sometimes get carried away and overlook one of the most important aspects of this hobby: finances... Absolutely, the Sony550 is definitely one of the best pound per pound. Personally I have had nothing but good experiences with Sony products although I haven't owned many...

Since you asked, west coast is not looking too good right about now. I know this forum is a place where we come to forget the crap we go through on a daily basis (and I apologize in advance for this), but cretin politicians who can't agree on anything, massive layoffs and more idiotic laws than the rest of the world combined makes California a below average place to live...

All right now, back to BD players: I'm drooling over that Denon universal player... Dang it, wish it were 3000 bones cheaper...
post #191 of 558 Old 02-19-2009, 11:47 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddgtr View Post

I sometimes get carried away and overlook one of the most important aspects of this hobby: finances... Absolutely, the Sony550 is definitely one of the best pound per pound. Personally I have had nothing but good experiences with Sony products although I haven't owned many...

Since you asked, west coast is not looking too good right about now. I know this forum is a place where we come to forget the crap we go through on a daily basis (and I apologize in advance for this), but cretin politicians who can't agree on anything, massive layoffs and more idiotic laws than the rest of the world combined makes California a below average place to live...

All right now, back to BD players: I'm drooling over that Denon universal player... Dang it, with it were 3000 bones cheaper...

Its not looking good here either, its not as bad on what you guys are going through but it soon will be

Frank

post #192 of 558 Old 02-26-2009, 06:55 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Fantastic setup. That room looks so inviting.

post #193 of 558 Old 02-26-2009, 02:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devotech View Post

Fantastic setup. That room looks so inviting.

Hello devotech.

Thank you for the compliment on the setup. As far as the room is concerned, It's never been referred to as "inviting" before, but I'll take it! Thank you.
I'm in the process of purchasing three new theater chairs. I should have them hopefully by mid-March. My current sitting arrangement is an embarrassment!
I have one black leather recliner and 2 brown Berkline theater chairs without arms. (A love seat w/o the arms) I've never admitted that before on this forum. I've tried to hide them (keeping them out of the photos posted on this thread) since day one of my membership! It looks horrible! But hopefully when the new chairs arrive, the room will actually have some semblance of your description, "inviting". Then I will have truly earned the compliment.

Regards.

ldgibson76

The Setup
post #194 of 558 Old 02-27-2009, 04:18 PM

Liked: 11
Quote:

I have one black leather recliner and 2 brown Berkline theater chairs without arms. (A love seat w/o the arms) I've never admitted that before on this forum. I've tried to hide them (keeping them out of the photos posted on this thread) since day one of my membership! It looks horrible! But hopefully when the new chairs arrive, the room will actually have some semblance of your description, "inviting". Then I will have truly earned the compliment.

Hey ld it cannot be worse than what I have. When GF and I got together the Real estate Market was sizzlin so we both sold and pocketed $$. We decided to buy a smaller house with a large lot to pursue outside dreams. I won't even go into my rant on Real Estate market here (Southern NJ) The end result is that now I am stuck in this room just about 1/2 the size of previous. At first i thought "no problem." Now I realize it is a problem. With that said I am dealing with some major constraints room wise. Maybe I will get brave and take pix the other way, from system to seating and post that, see what kind of suggestions I get. Right now I feel the way you do, too embarrassing.

Great job on the cable management ld. It was following your saga that inspired me to tackle mine. I really like how you went up the chain as far as you did. I'll have to do a little this weekend. Ive got to move because spring is around the corner and GF is already lining up projs for me!
post #195 of 558 Old 03-01-2009, 04:37 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Quote:

Great job on the cable management ld. It was following your saga that inspired me to tackle mine. I really like how you went up the chain as far as you did. I'll have to do a little this weekend. Ive got to move because spring is around the corner and GF is already lining up projs for me!

Hello Mike.
Thanks for the kudos. I'm glad you were motivated by my efforts on the cable management.
From what I can see, you have only a little more to do. Just a few refinements if that!
I feel you regarding the line up of projects orchestrated by the significant other!
I have to retreat the deck which is a PITA!
Not to mention, the painting of the 1st floor! That's okay though. All of the work I'll do will equate to leniency points toward my next upgrade! The RF63 pkg immediately comes to mind!

Regards.

ldgibson76

The Setup
post #196 of 558 Old 03-09-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:

I believe that that is a typo. I'm quite sure he meant Definitive Technology instead of Denon for the manufacturer of his BP2000's.

Thanks ld that's kind of what I thought! Enjoyin' the music here buddy believe me! I just loaded newest Yellow Dog Linux on the PS3 (v6.1) and checking out a bit of the music you guys have been turnin' me on to. Haven't had a chance to crawl back behind system for one last battle but hope to in the next 2 weeks. As spring comes so does wish list of GF, LOL. I really like the Belkin piece ld. It's seemless and seems like it's been there all along, kinda fit right in. Hey check out Gnarls Barkley when you have a few minutes. They only have 2 cds but wooow! Kind of an oddball fusion of soul, rock, metal with some good vocals, guitars, catchy tunes and great production.

I am thinking about moving the Outlaw LF1 back to the front of the room behind the Right Front speaker and putting up the crown moulding but other than that it's other projects for now.

Mike
post #197 of 558 Old 03-10-2009, 06:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Idgibson76

I gotta tell you a story....I was drooling over your cable managment last night. And my wife came up behind me and asked what in the world I was looking at. I began to explain to her what everything was and why i was so excited about it...Can you beleive she called me a nerd?! (I think she was just jealous to be honest) Anyway...Great Job with the orginization. Do you have any suggestions for a multi format video switcher? something that can do composite/s-video/component/hdmi?

Shades of Grey Theater

Live: Hero of Cannton 

Currently Playing: CoD Black Ops II

post #198 of 558 Old 03-10-2009, 03:07 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by premiertrussman View Post

Idgibson76

I gotta tell you a story....I was drooling over your cable managment last night. And my wife came up behind me and asked what in the world I was looking at. I began to explain to her what everything was and why i was so excited about it...Can you beleive she called me a nerd?! (I think she was just jealous to be honest) Anyway...Great Job with the orginization. Do you have any suggestions for a multi format video switcher? something that can do composite/s-video/component/hdmi?

Hello premiertrussman.

I want to apologize for my late response to your inquiry. Been kind of busy at work. Thank you for the kind words regarding the cable management of my system. I do believe I drove a few posters crazy with my little saga. It truly was an adventure. And you think your wife is critical of your interest in this hobby, I've been deemed "Geek of the Year" in my house! So welcome to the club.
As for the multi-format switcher, I think I have found a couple of possible solutions.....

This one lacks s-video.
http://www.hdtvsupply.com/3x1-hdmi-c...-switcher.html

http://www.hdtvsupply.com/gefen-ext-...aler-plus.html

I've dealt with hdtvsupply.com several times and it's a good outfit and the products that I have purchased has been problem-free and of excellent quality. There's another product that was advertised on AVSForums not long ago, that would flash at the top of the webpage, but I can't recall the manufacturer. Hopefully someone can remember and post it for you.

But check out these two to see if either can be a solution.

Regards.

ldgibson76

The Setup
post #199 of 558 Old 03-10-2009, 03:26 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 18
ldgibson76

just wondering if you read my private message i sent you? I just had some questions about your Marantz amp and how you were liking it ?

jj
post #200 of 558 Old 03-10-2009, 04:16 PM
AVS Special Member

The second option

is more what i was looking for...I wasnt sure even where to start. Ive seen you post in several threads and you really seem to have a handle on stuff so i thought id ask.

I really appreciate your response!!

I will be mounting my Plasma above the fireplace mantel and i was looking for a way to run fewer cables to the TV. Unfortunatly a 400 dollar switcher maybe out of the question...might just have to come up with some creative solutions for cable managment/hiding.

thanks a bunch though ive got a starting point for sure.

Shades of Grey Theater

post #201 of 558 Old 03-10-2009, 05:40 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

The second option

is more what i was looking for...I wasnt sure even where to start. Ive seen you post in several threads and you really seem to have a handle on stuff so i thought id ask.

I really appreciate your response!!

I will be mounting my Plasma above the fireplace mantel and i was looking for a way to run fewer cables to the TV. Unfortunatly a 400 dollar switcher maybe out of the question...might just have to come up with some creative solutions for cable managment/hiding.

thanks a bunch though ive got a starting point for sure.

I'm glad I could be of some assistance. BTW, AVSForums has miraculously restarted flashing that product I mentioned in the previous post. It's called the RixPro Hybrid HD Switchbox. Again, no S-video but, it's truly an interesting piece of technology.

http://www.rixlabs.com/7300/index.html

And I do not think it's $400.00+ either. I believe it's priced at $279.00.

Regards.

ldgibson76

The Setup
post #202 of 558 Old 03-10-2009, 06:10 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlohojo7 View Post

ldgibson76

just wondering if you read my private message i sent you? I just had some questions about your Marantz amp and how you were liking it ?

jj

Hello Joe.

I apologize for my tardy response to your inquiry about the Marantz MM9000.
So far, I have been satisfied with the performance. Not that my SR9300 lacked sufficient power, cause it doesn't, but I wanted to see if an external amp would improve the performance of my speakers. Klipsch Reference speakers are arguably the most efficient speakers out there and it really doesn't take a lot to drive them. But more power doesn't hurt either. I can say that I do hear a big difference in the rear surround sound stage. I have a 6.1 configuration and I really thought I was missing out on a lot due to the fact that I only have 1 rear speaker. Well, now, it's a completely different experience. The surround channels are more pronounced. When I listen to multi-channel audio (SACD/DVD-A), the sound is more focused and forward, stronger if you will. An example, in the AVR speaker level settings, I had the dB level at +6 for the surrounds and +5 for the rear back. Now that I have the MM9000, the dB levels of the surrounds are at 0 and the rear is set at 0.
I literally had to turn them down. I did in fact calibrate the old fashion way, with my Radio Shack SPL meter. As far as the fronts and center are concerned. The RC35 center channel has been criticized by several owners, describing the performance as underwhelming; at times, undecipherable; and in some instances depending on the soundtrack, muted, etc... I didn't understand until I added the MM9000.
Compared to before, the RC35 Center channel is now the most prominent speaker of the array. The voices are clear and I can decipher every word. I guess power does clean things up a little! Or a lot in my case.
As for the Fronts. There is an improvement, but not an overwhelming improvement. The SR9300 when driving 2 channels is rated at 165 watts per channel. The MM9000 is rated at 170 watts when driving just 2 channels. My RF35's do sound a little stronger in the low end and the imaging is slightly better and the sound stage hasn't changed. It was always decent.

So moral of the story, there has been an overall improvement with the MM9000. I paid $479.00 on eBay.
I believe it's a good value. Whether or not you'll have improvement over your current set of amps is hard to say. I went from AVR amps to a dedicated multi-channel amp. You are considering switching out dual 2 channel amps for a multi-channel amp. A good one mind you, but it is a multi channel type. At the least, you will have a marked improvement in the surround sound performance. It's just something to consider.

I hope this helps.

http://us.marantz.com/c_mm9000.pdf

Regards.

ldgibson76

The Setup
post #203 of 558 Old 03-11-2009, 05:49 AM
AVS Special Member

The RixPro Switch would actually be about perfect for me needs. I could actually do with out the S-Video...currently i dont have anything that uses it. Honestly i probably could go without composit as well...unless i wanted to hook up a vcr...ick...heaven forbid. PLUS....it looks cool!....shiney lights and everything.

BTW I FINALLY got my HT setup decently. You inspired me to clean up cables. I had bought wire ties a long time ago but never implimented them. Ill post some pics in a new thread today. Thanks a ton for all your help.

Shades of Grey Theater

post #204 of 558 Old 03-17-2009, 04:48 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Below are the latest images of the system since adding the XBox 360 Pro and temporarily suspending the cable management project.
I'm using a new camera which has exposed my lack of photography skillz!. I'm clueless when it comes to taking quality images. It has 8.2 megapixels. My last camera had 3.2MP. So forgive my assumption that the quality of the images would be so much better due to the higher number of pixels. I now realize that I have to calibrate the camera to get the best performance.
So if the photos are no better than the previous ones, my bad!
I will work on calibrating the camera and replace these photos with better shots.

Regards.

ldgibson76

The Setup
post #205 of 558 Old 03-17-2009, 05:10 PM

Nice setup! Very clean, you did a great job on the wire management. Any luck with a new bd player? I also am looking for a new one. I picked up the samsung bd1600 but not very happy with it. I really want one of the new Panasonics. Good luck with everything and keep up the good work.
post #206 of 558 Old 03-18-2009, 08:36 AM
AVS Special Member

How do you like your 360? I love mine. Between being able to use media center on it and netflix...its now more than just a game system in my HT.

Shades of Grey Theater

post #207 of 558 Old 03-18-2009, 02:39 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

How do you like your 360? I love mine. Between being able to use media center on it and netflix...its now more than just a game system in my HT.

Hello premiertrussman.

So far the XBox 360 Pro is serving strictly has a gaming system. I haven't indulged the server capabilities yet and really not in a rush to. As a gaming device, it's fine. The graphics are better than the 1st Gen. XBox, but I enjoyed 4 years of problem free functionality with the old model. The 360 Pro has me very leery of it's reliability. I'm sure improvements have been made but there are still new owners having to send their new Xboxes back or get them replaced because of the system crashing RROD!
One day, I will experiment with the server function and hopefully it will be useful. Right now as far as music storage is concerned, I'm still using iTunes via my laptop and the DLO Homedock for iPod operation.
I'm currently looking into several ways to stream music to my main system.
Foobar2000 was brought to my attention by ddgtr. It looks like a very nice application. AppleTV is also an option and lastly, taking advantage of the 360.

Regards.

ldgibson76

The Setup
post #208 of 558 Old 03-18-2009, 03:05 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmonlycg View Post

Nice setup! Very clean, you did a great job on the wire management. Any luck with a new bd player? I also am looking for a new one. I picked up the samsung bd1600 but not very happy with it. I really want one of the new Panasonics. Good luck with everything and keep up the good work.

Hello bmonlycg.

Thank you for the kind words regarding the system and the cable management. That was truly an adventure!

A new bluray player...... well, the Pioneer BDP-51FD has crept up in the running. Right now it's between, The Sony 550, Pioneer 51FD and the Oppo BDP-83. Samsung has fallen out of favor. I just can not go thru another year of wondering if a movie will play all the way thru without functional interruption or if the movie will even play at all. That's what you get with Samsung bluray products. I really dig the HQV processor, but it's just not worth the risk.
But I have to say, my BD-P1200 is hanging in there. Still managing to play everything I insert in the tray. Except, TCON-Prince Caspian. Since I uploaded the 2.5 firmware, that movie will only play. If I pause, stop, fast forward, rewind or attempt to go to the menu during the movie, it's a wrap! Frozen! I have to turn the player off and start the movie over again or navigate to the scene where the player froze and start from there. But, if I attempt any other function, I'm done! That's why I must replace the 1200.
By the way, the Panny DMP-BD55K is a very strong product. It's also worth considering.

Regards.

ldgibson76

The Setup
post #209 of 558 Old 03-21-2009, 06:06 PM

Greetings LD. I just posted a nod to you on my site as I just purchased a Subdude Gramma. I would never have heard of it if not for this site.

Your photos look OK ld, the first is a bit blurred but the second is perfect.

Quote:

I'm currently looking into several ways to stream music to my main system.

May I suggest the products from the company formerly known as "Slim Devices" since bought by Logitech. As you know I have the Squeezebox 3 and absolutely love it. It has never, ever hiccuped even once. The customer support is fabulous and the community is also fabulous.

I cannot offer much advice to you ld as you are a high ranking "adept" in the mysteries of Audio Video. A few years ago I had a laptop to external Soundblaster to pre-amp through Coaxial cable setup and was never satisfied with the sound. I did alot of research and wound up spending a mere $300 for the Squeezebox. If you would like to discuss it further let me know. I promised the GF a special BD tonight so I have to run for the night. "King of New York" starring Chris Walken BD awaits!
post #210 of 558 Old 03-25-2009, 01:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconley1015 View Post

Greetings LD. I just posted a nod to you on my site as I just purchased a Subdude Gramma. I would never have heard of it if not for this site.

Your photos look OK ld, the first is a bit blurred but the second is perfect.

May I suggest the products from the company formerly known as "Slim Devices" since bought by Logitech. As you know I have the Squeezebox 3 and absolutely love it. It has never, ever hiccuped even once. The customer support is fabulous and the community is also fabulous.

I cannot offer much advice to you ld as you are a high ranking "adept" in the mysteries of Audio Video. A few years ago I had a laptop to external Soundblaster to pre-amp through Coaxial cable setup and was never satisfied with the sound. I did alot of research and wound up spending a mere $300 for the Squeezebox. If you would like to discuss it further let me know. I promised the GF a special BD tonight so I have to run for the night. "King of New York" starring Chris Walken BD awaits!

Thanks Mike. I'm going to check out the Squeezebox later today. And Mike, you can give me suggestions anytime and share ideas about audio/video. I learn so much from you guys in this forum and if I share an idea or give a suggestion, believe me when I tell you, it's most like info that has been passed to me. Your kind words are appreciated.

"The King of New York". Christopher Walken, Laurence Fishburn, Wesley Snipes, and David Caruso!
Tell you another great obscure movie starring Christopher Walken..... "Things to do in Denver when Your Dead". Steve Buscemi, Andy Garcia, Treat Williams and Christopher Lloyd all star in this movie. It's a hard one to find, but it's worth it.

Regards.

ldgibson76

The Setup
Reply What's Your System Configuration

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page