My Batcave - MA rack, Rives designed room - Page 4 - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > Other Areas of Interest > What's Your System Configuration > My Batcave - MA rack, Rives designed room

What's Your System Configuration

funlvr1965's Avatar funlvr1965
08:38 AM Liked: 15
post #91 of 530
02-13-2009 | Posts: 1,925
Joined: Jan 2003
Good going Mike, wish we lived closer and our schedules weren't so conflicting. The setup looks fantastic, congratulations and we will have to clear some time off our busy schedules to get together.As far as the ISCO III setup goes I'm still mystified that a company that makes such a great product fell short with regards to installation guidelines. I have my own thoughts as to why they did not provide installation guidelines but I will save that for a different thread and not derail yours. Suffice to say if you have any questions please feel free to give me a call, one thing I found when a friend of mine and I were setting up the ISCO is that your test pattern should be 2:35 crosshatch for focusing and geometry and also if you can find one where the lines are 1 pixel wide that would be ideal. What my friend found was a test pattern that we could use and I have it on a thumb drive which I keep installed in my ps3. If you need more info give me a call
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
10:27 AM Liked: 11
post #92 of 530
02-13-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
Wayne -

Hi.
The "beam height" and leg calculations are here (link) on pages 6-7.
I got two oak boards that I need to paint to connect to ceiling.
I have yet to take the measurements.
Hard to do when the kids are running around underfoot.

I have the BR (and non-BR) DVE discs.
Are the 2.40:1 test patterns you mentioned on that?
If not could you link to a post -- might be good to do it on this thread vs PM as others might also be interested -- if that is okay.

I watched "I Am Legend" last night. Wow.
No ISCO in place yet, but still great.

Mike

PS - I'll be missing out on the WI and Chicago GTG's 2/28. Bummer.
funlvr1965's Avatar funlvr1965
04:51 PM Liked: 15
post #93 of 530
02-13-2009 | Posts: 1,925
Joined: Jan 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_WI View Post

Wayne -

Hi.
The "beam height" and leg calculations are here (link) on pages 6-7.
I got two oak boards that I need to paint to connect to ceiling.
I have yet to take the measurements.
Hard to do when the kids are running around underfoot.

I have the BR (and non-BR) DVE discs.
Are the 2.40:1 test patterns you mentioned on that?
If not could you link to a post -- might be good to do it on this thread vs PM as others might also be interested -- if that is okay.

I watched "I Am Legend" last night. Wow.
No ISCO in place yet, but still great.

Mike

PS - I'll be missing out on the WI and Chicago GTG's 2/28. Bummer.

Mike I actually wasn't the brains behind the test pattern find my friend was, he found a suitable crosshatch pattern that we could use for a scope screen then downloaded it onto my thumb drive, I have the program on my thumb drive but dont know how to share it with everyone so it would make sense when you open it. The patterns range from color patterns,crosshatch to all the Ire patterns for calibration, sorry man I should have remembered to show you and burn it for you when you were here last week. What I did find out in my early journey is that Displaymate http://www.displaymate.com/ seem to be one of the leaders in diagnostic test patterns however I think they are pc based I'm going to try to give them a call sometime next week to see if they have come out with a dvd based version. You can see my early struggles with this along with some other members like Vern Dias who had some pretty good advice. Believe it or not 2 or so years ago when I ventured into 2:35 and the Isco it was like uncharted territory, it seemed like there was no real structure on how to do things or get things setup and it was like speaking a foreign language. It seems like recently the anamorphic scene has exploded and its becoming more of a consideration in new setups as opposed to an afterthought. Mike if youre going to be around the area I can see if I can move it onto another thumbdrive for you, just let me know. Here's the thread that I started almost 2 years ago
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=818421
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
01:39 PM Liked: 11
post #94 of 530
02-14-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by funlvr1965 View Post

Mike I actually wasn't the brains behind the test pattern find my friend was, he found a suitable crosshatch pattern that we could use for a scope screen then downloaded it onto my thumb drive, I have the program on my thumb drive but dont know how to share it with everyone so it would make sense when you open it. The patterns range from color patterns,crosshatch to all the Ire patterns for calibration, sorry man I should have remembered to show you and burn it for you when you were here last week. What I did find out in my early journey is that Displaymate http://www.displaymate.com/ seem to be one of the leaders in diagnostic test patterns however I think they are pc based I'm going to try to give them a call sometime next week to see if they have come out with a dvd based version. You can see my early struggles with this along with some other members like Vern Dias who had some pretty good advice. Believe it or not 2 or so years ago when I ventured into 2:35 and the Isco it was like uncharted territory, it seemed like there was no real structure on how to do things or get things setup and it was like speaking a foreign language. It seems like recently the anamorphic scene has exploded and its becoming more of a consideration in new setups as opposed to an afterthought. Mike if youre going to be around the area I can see if I can move it onto another thumbdrive for you, just let me know. Here's the thread that I started almost 2 years ago
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=818421

Wayne -

Cool.
Thanks for the info.
Maybe I can pick up file sometime when you come by.
As you could hear with my crazy kids, it is usually chaos here and one reason why I can't get things done that fast!

Good luck with your RS20 project this weekend and talk to you soon.

Mike
funlvr1965's Avatar funlvr1965
11:09 PM Liked: 15
post #95 of 530
02-14-2009 | Posts: 1,925
Joined: Jan 2003
Mike It was cool talking to you today, yea I could tell you had your hands full with the kids , thanks for the tip about the paint color its definately something I think we should look into. Today I managed to get his scope screen hung (won't install fabric till later),unpacked RS20 checked to make sure lens shift works which it has so far, checked convergence which also looked very good. Isco and Cineslide to come soon and Denon 5308 and Klipsch speaker to arrive sometime next week, additional room reconstruction to begin shortly. Long story short I have a lot of work to do
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
11:00 AM Liked: 11
post #96 of 530
02-17-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by funlvr1965 View Post

Mike It was cool talking to you today, yea I could tell you had your hands full with the kids , thanks for the tip about the paint color its definately something I think we should look into. Today I managed to get his scope screen hung (won't install fabric till later),unpacked RS20 checked to make sure lens shift works which it has so far, checked convergence which also looked very good. Isco and Cineslide to come soon and Denon 5308 and Klipsch speaker to arrive sometime next week, additional room reconstruction to begin shortly. Long story short I have a lot of work to do

Wayne -

How is your project going?

I am a slug.
I have tet to take the CineSlide leg measurements, but may not "need" legs as projector is very close to ceiling.

CraigR now has me thinking about a RadianceXE (HDMI 1.3) or XD (HDMI v1.1 - which may be all I need if I put it in line _after_ the Denon 5308CI).

Have you thought about a Radiance either for your setup or the current one you are working on?

Mike
funlvr1965's Avatar funlvr1965
03:52 PM Liked: 15
post #97 of 530
02-17-2009 | Posts: 1,925
Joined: Jan 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_WI View Post

Wayne -

How is your project going?

I am a slug.
I have tet to take the CineSlide leg measurements, but may not "need" legs as projector is very close to ceiling.

CraigR now has me thinking about a RadianceXE (HDMI 1.3) or XD (HDMI v1.1 - which may be all I need if I put it in line _after_ the Denon 5308CI).

Have you thought about a Radiance either for your setup or the current one you are working on?

Mike


Mike the install that Im doing for a friend of mine is coming along, it will be a while before all is done but we are making progress. There was a back wall that didnt come across the whole room and it kept coming up as an obstacle to how far back we could place the projector and rear speakers so we got a carperntor in yesterday and he took the wall down and the room has a full depth of about 22 feet. Looking at having the carpentor make some corner tri trap frames and we will fill it with fiberglass and thinking about adding another row of seating so another riser may go in. The screen was hung but we took it down when the teardown in the room started. Fired up the RS20 last weekend and it looked fine although we I didnt have the screen material on the frame, they had some family and friends over that day (valentines day) and I just overscanned onto the scope screen and everyone was wowed lol but my friend kept telling them that it will look much better when its done properly. Spoke with Scott today and Isco has a good chance of going out the door and Cineslide hopefully might follow tomorrow. I spoke to him today and he said that he and his wife are going to check out some carpet next week and are taking up the existing light brown carpet, ceilings will be black with muted wall colors and trappings on the wall around the room. Still would rather do a shelf mount for the Isco and Cineslide for simplicity sake but that might put the projector about 21 ft or so back and Im not sure if thats too far for the RS20, contrast and pincushion should be great but dont know how much light we will use, might have to open up the Iris all the way. How far back are you mounting your RS20?
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
08:28 AM Liked: 11
post #98 of 530
02-18-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by funlvr1965 View Post

Mike the install that Im doing for a friend of mine is coming along, it will be a while before all is done but we are making progress. There was a back wall that didnt come across the whole room and it kept coming up as an obstacle to how far back we could place the projector and rear speakers so we got a carperntor in yesterday and he took the wall down and the room has a full depth of about 22 feet. Looking at having the carpentor make some corner tri trap frames and we will fill it with fiberglass and thinking about adding another row of seating so another riser may go in. The screen was hung but we took it down when the teardown in the room started. Fired up the RS20 last weekend and it looked fine although we I didnt have the screen material on the frame, they had some family and friends over that day (valentines day) and I just overscanned onto the scope screen and everyone was wowed lol but my friend kept telling them that it will look much better when its done properly. Spoke with Scott today and Isco has a good chance of going out the door and Cineslide hopefully might follow tomorrow. I spoke to him today and he said that he and his wife are going to check out some carpet next week and are taking up the existing light brown carpet, ceilings will be black with muted wall colors and trappings on the wall around the room. Still would rather do a shelf mount for the Isco and Cineslide for simplicity sake but that might put the projector about 21 ft or so back and Im not sure if thats too far for the RS20, contrast and pincushion should be great but dont know how much light we will use, might have to open up the Iris all the way. How far back are you mounting your RS20?

Wayne -

I think (without measuring), that my RS20 throw distance is 16 ft +/- 1-2 ft.
I built that partial front wall, so I can't recall if that was incorporating that change.
You'll have to see it.
I may not need CineSlide legs as I think the mounting distance will be really short.

I'll PM you about possibly meeting up.

I looked at the Projector Central Calculator...

For a BW (real gain 1.1 ?) 128" 2.39:1 screen a 21ft throw is possible but borderline.
See what you think.

Mike
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
08:27 PM Liked: 11
post #99 of 530
02-18-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
(Belated) screen shot...
Something is crooked but you get the idea.

Mike
LL
LL
funlvr1965's Avatar funlvr1965
10:17 PM Liked: 15
post #100 of 530
02-18-2009 | Posts: 1,925
Joined: Jan 2003
Nicceeeee
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
07:26 PM Liked: 11
post #101 of 530
02-26-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
For those interested...
My self debate about CineSlide anamorphic lens sled vs. fixed ISCOIIIL anamorphic lens.

Link

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1124548

Mike

PS - My "legs" for CineSlide arrived tonight.
PS2 - If all goes well I will install the ISCOIIIL and CineSlide (with help) on Friday night. A few badgers may come over to help.
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
10:26 PM Liked: 11
post #102 of 530
02-27-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
ISCOIIIL + CineSlide not installed tonight.
However, the oak board for ceiling instalation is painted the same color as the ceiling. Ready to go.

SOWK -
Thanks for coming over and playing/tweaking with my Oppo and RS20 setup.

Mike
funlvr1965's Avatar funlvr1965
10:31 PM Liked: 15
post #103 of 530
02-27-2009 | Posts: 1,925
Joined: Jan 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_WI View Post

ISCOIIIL + CineSlide not installed tonight.
However, the oak board for ceiling instalation is painted the same color as the ceiling. Ready to go.

SOWK -
Thanks for coming over and playing/tweaking with my Oppo and RS20 setup.

Mike

Mike, how funny, we got just the opposite accomplished tonight. We don't have the projector mounted but got the board with the Cineslide up. Of course it will come down and get all dressed up then mount the projector. Sent you pics in email. Sorry we couldn't make it but I'm sure Tony was a big help
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
10:36 PM Liked: 11
post #104 of 530
02-27-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by funlvr1965 View Post

Mike, how funny, we got just the opposite accomplished tonight. We don't have the projector mounted but got the board with the Cineslide up. Of course it will come down and get all dressed up then mount the projector. Sent you pics in email. Sorry we couldn't make it but I'm sure Tony was a big help

Wayne -
Just saw your pics.
Tony was helpful.
I think he enjoyed playing with the RS20.
And, he was impressed with the "out of the box" THX RS20 image.
He also wondered if my big sub could fit behind my partial wall.
Interesting.

Remaining issues:
- ISCO + CS mount
- RS20 calibration +/- Radiance
- sub (etc) calibration

busy busy

Mike
funlvr1965's Avatar funlvr1965
11:49 PM Liked: 15
post #105 of 530
02-27-2009 | Posts: 1,925
Joined: Jan 2003
[quote=Mike_WI;
Remaining issues:
- ISCO + CS mount
- RS20 calibration +/- Radiance
- sub (etc) calibration

busy busy

Mike[/QUOTE]


Yea tell me about it you know what I got going on over here
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
01:09 PM Liked: 11
post #106 of 530
03-08-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
Updates:
- still none of the calibration, install from my last post done

I got my new MA custom rack face for the Oppo 83 blu ray player.
I installed that and moved my XBOX (not 360) around.

After I make sure the 83 is working well I'll likely get rid of my 980 (but useful for cueing up music without the BR wait...) and Sam 1500 -- to other places in house.

Here are some pics of the Oppo 83 face plate (below the Oppo 980 in situ) and rack.
Still a mess.

Mike
LL
LL
jostenmeat's Avatar jostenmeat
02:46 PM Liked: 10
post #107 of 530
03-08-2009 | Posts: 2,298
Joined: Dec 2006
No worries, Mike. One step at a time, baby, one step at a time.

If you got the dough, and you want the best, NOW, get the Radiance. The other possibility is that you might want to upgrade your PJ faster than you think you might. In which case, there's a small chance that future PJs might come with better CMS.

It seems to me, and I'm pretty new to the AV world, that VP just gets cheaper, better, and more widespread . . . by the month!
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
06:25 PM Liked: 11
post #108 of 530
03-14-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
No ISCO installed.

Wayne - thanks for coming over.

More later...

Mike
funlvr1965's Avatar funlvr1965
08:34 PM Liked: 15
post #109 of 530
03-14-2009 | Posts: 1,925
Joined: Jan 2003
Mike my pleasure, awesome room with plenty of attention to details. The slight hickup with regard to the Isco install is just that and Im sure it will be taken care of and we can get back to the install
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
12:01 PM Liked: 11
post #110 of 530
03-15-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by funlvr1965 View Post

Mike my pleasure, awesome room with plenty of attention to details. The slight hickup with regard to the Isco install is just that and Im sure it will be taken care of and we can get back to the install

Wayne -

Thanks again.

Since you help so many people with home theaters and love to continuously evolve yours -- it's like you have multiple "virtual" HT's to play with.


Mike
funlvr1965's Avatar funlvr1965
01:05 PM Liked: 15
post #111 of 530
03-15-2009 | Posts: 1,925
Joined: Jan 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_WI View Post

Wayne -

Thanks again.

Since you help so many people with home theaters and love to continuously evolve yours -- it's like you have multiple "virtual" HT's to play with.


Mike

well I guess cats outa the bag but seriously there have been people in the past that have helped me a great deal and I think this is part of the fun, seriously where else do you think I would have met you lol, as long as I have the time and I can offer some helpful assistance then isn't this what its all about? I have met some incredible people while enjoying the hobby. No worries
Veda's Avatar Veda
08:46 PM Liked: 44
post #112 of 530
03-16-2009 | Posts: 2,341
Joined: Apr 2008
Nice design for the sound quality. Now the room just needs some high quality furnitures and cable management to make it perfect.
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
08:48 PM Liked: 11
post #113 of 530
03-16-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veda View Post

Nice design for the sound quality. Now the room just needs some high quality furnitures and cable management to make it perfect.

Hi.
Thanks.

The furniture is on order from Roman (rsh) -- ETA May.
The cable management -- yes, true.
It will all be hidden when the MA rack gets pushed back in -- that, and things are still in flux.
Waiting for Oppo BDP-83, XBOX360, +/- Lumagen Radiance, SVS eq, etc.

Mike
premiertrussman's Avatar premiertrussman
09:26 AM Liked: 14
post #114 of 530
03-17-2009 | Posts: 2,043
Joined: Mar 2009
Amazing room! I am so envious that you are getting to put it all together! Thank you for sharing the journey with the rest of us. Oh and the 360. You gotta send pics of it setup...I wanna see the halo 3 in 128" of Hi def glory. PLEEAAASE!
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
06:24 PM Liked: 11
post #115 of 530
03-17-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by premiertrussman View Post

Amazing room! I am so envious that you are getting to put it all together! Thank you for sharing the journey with the rest of us. Oh and the 360. You gotta send pics of it setup...I wanna see the halo 3 in 128" of Hi def glory. PLEEAAASE!

Thanks.
We actually did have Halo 3 going on a XBOX 360 for a super bowl party.
My brother brought his over.
At 16:9 the screen was ~102" diagonal.
Still that is 51" per screen in a 4 player game.
Didn't take any pics though as I was too busy entertaining.
The gym had a Wii setup and the bar had a 42" LCD with game previews.

Mike
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
06:35 PM Liked: 11
post #116 of 530
03-17-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
I'm thinking about remote controls.
Since I've heard about the RS-232 benefit in the Oppo BDP-83 thread, I've been thinking about that.

I went to my post #1 on this thread and looked at my MA rack gear that does and does not have RS-232 jacks.

Gear with RS-232 jack
Projector/DVR UPS: Furman M1500-UPS-PFP (2 IR outputs, & RS-232 jack) -- plan is to turn off projector lamp if power off for >30 sec or so
Projector: JVC RS20 1080p
Receiver: Denon 5308CI (FW updated 2-6-09) [2 RS-232 jacks)
Blu Ray (future): awaiting Oppo BDP-83 + RS-232 modification)

No RS-232 jacks
Surge: Surge-X SEQ
Cable: SA8300HD + WD 500GB MyDVR Expander via eSATA
DVD/SACD/DVD-A: Oppo DV-980H
Blu Ray (current): Samsung BD-P1500
Game: Xbox with planned upgrade to Xbox 360 (Jasper) in the future
Ethernet Switch: D-Link DES-1024D 24-Port 10/100 Rack Mount Switch

The room is wired for a jack in the front of the room to have an IR blaster if needed routed to the back rack.

I'm also hoping to get room light control and basement HVAC control.

Mike
GetGray's Avatar GetGray
08:53 PM Liked: 53
post #117 of 530
03-17-2009 | Posts: 5,462
Joined: Aug 2004
The URC MX-980 and MSC-400 is a nice combo. The MSC-400 translates the handhelds commands to IR or RS232, as needed. Connection is via RF (handheld to MSC). And the MSC can monitor the status of components to see if they are on/off so it you can build in some logic for devices without discretes, etc.
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
03:33 AM Liked: 11
post #118 of 530
03-18-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetGray View Post

The URC MX-980 and MSC-400 is a nice combo. The MSC-400 translates the handhelds commands to IR or RS232, as needed. Connection is via RF (handheld to MSC). And the MSC can monitor the status of components to see if they are on/off so it you can build in some logic for devices without discretes, etc.

Scott -

That looks interesting.
Thanks.

I'll have to read up on the different remote possibilities and decide if I want something I can DIY vs. hiring someone to program (more likely).

Mike






A link

Radio Frequency Signals Ensure Reliability

Instead of separately turning on the TV, turning on the DVD player, changing the input, and turning on the receiver, these commands are chained together in the proper sequence in a macro, and it works seamlessly with hardware from multiple vendors. The macros are programmed into the MSC-400 and triggered by digital RF (Radio Frequency) from an MX-900, TX-1000, MX-950 or MX-3000 remote control instead of being haphazardly broadcast in the direction of the device. Once triggered, the commands execute without interruption and without further interaction with the remote. No pointing necessary! As a result, the system responds perfectly to your command. Add video and/or voltage sensors (sold separately), and the MSC-400 Master System Controller can test the status of the devices it controls and issue commands accordingly. In other words, it finds out whether your TV is on or off before sending a signal. If you're just getting started, a starter kit is available that contains 6 sleeved IR emitters, 2 video sensor cables, 2 voltage sensors, and 2 serial cables.


Control IR, RS-232, & Relay-Triggered Devices

High-performance audio/video systems can include IR (infrared-controlled devices such as satellite and cable set-top boxes, and DVD players), RS-232 (serial-controlled devices such as projectors, surround-sound receivers and media servers), relay (contact/voltage-triggered devices such as lights, drapes, curtains and blinds) and even USB keyboard commands. The MSC-400 Master System Controller is designed to automate all of these types of devices seamlessly, so it can be used to operate sophisticated home theater equipment, audio components, lighting, Media Center PCs, even motorized screens and drapes. The MSC-400 Master System Controller will control up to 12 devices via IR (or 6 IR and 6 RS-232); six IR emitters are included with the MSC-400, additional emitters can be purchased separately. male DB9 and female DB9 RS-232 cables are sold separately.


Expandable System Allows Control Over Large Properties

Up to three RF receivers can be connected to the MSC-400 Master System Controller. Since each RFX-250 typically gives 50-100 feet of range, huge estates can be given robust, reliable RF via a network of wired RF receivers. Master/slave programming options enable installers to combine two MSC-400 controllers into one equipment location with complete integration of all macros in one Master MSC-400.The two MSC controllers are slaved together with a Master/Slave RS232 Cable (sold separately) to create a combined system that controls 22 components.


Installation and Programming Notes

Installing and programming the MSC-400 Master System Controller is sped enormously by a combination of hardware and software design features. When programming is required, the installer simply connects a laptop via USB cable (sold separately) to the front panel programming port. MRF Editor software offers extensive control options, RS232 Two Way Diagnosis, IF/ELSE nesting logic and elaborate speed options, like the channel favorites tool, which enables installers to program dozens of numeric keypad macros in seconds. The required MSC Editor Software can only be downloaded from the URC Dealer Only website.
Mike_WI's Avatar Mike_WI
10:49 AM Liked: 11
post #119 of 530
03-18-2009 | Posts: 2,513
Joined: Mar 2008
Since spring is here (?coming) I have started thinking about outdoor speakers again.

I started a thread at HTS about it - link.

Here is a low rez picture of my deck:
You can see one of two "side" mounting areas and "top" deck Russound speakers on either side of sliding door.



I'm looking for adding and/or replacing in the following areas:
- garage (small Russounds out there now)
- deck (small Russounds out there now)
- deck sides x2 sets of two (nothing there now but wired)


Here are some links:
www.*******************.com
http://www.axiomaudio.com/
outdoor_speakers.html?1230
smarthome.com
AVHiFiOnline store
parts-express.com
http://www.partsexpress.com/outdoor-speaker-produ c...

Any other thoughts?

Outdoor subs? In/out of ground?

[IMG]http://www.***************.com/fusionbb/images/smilies/cheers[1].gif[/IMG]

Mike
GetGray's Avatar GetGray
11:37 AM Liked: 53
post #120 of 530
03-18-2009 | Posts: 5,462
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_WI View Post

Scott -

That looks interesting.
Thanks.

I'll have to read up on the different remote possibilities and decide if I want something I can DIY vs. hiring someone to program (more likely).

Glad to help. I've been very happy with mine so far. Tip: If you want to DIY you'll need to be sure and get it from a dealer who will give you the software , some won't.
Tags: Emotiva Xpa 3 Amplifier , Denon Avr 5308ci Receiver , Oppo , Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Svs Pb12 Nsd Black Vinyl 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer , Sony Bravia Ex700 Series 60 Inch Lcd With Led Back Lighting Hdtv Kdl 60ex700 , Samsung Bd P2550 1080p Blu Ray Disc Player

Gear in this thread - Ex700 by PriceGrabber.com
Reply What's Your System Configuration

Subscribe to this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3