My corner of heaven - Page 10 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #271 of 370 Old 05-02-2011, 04:34 AM
CIH USER
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 18,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post


I'm looking forward to you getting your 3D HT all setup. I know Franin is itching to go 3D too. I wonder who will get there first? Do we have any odds makers in the house? Place your bets, fellas.

Ill place a bet Wabo. Im voting Seth first then Wabo3D(waboman). The first hint I knew you are getting 3D is when you bought Tron in 3D.
I think its great that both of you guys are getting 3D, I wish I could but I have to attend to ther matters.

Quote:


Come on, man! Get her a puppy.

I will one day.

Quote:


You just know Mr. Seth has those dogs trained to take off a limb or two of any miscreant getting too close to the AVP.

Without a Doubt best security system the AVP will ever get. Unless you waboman his AVP in his theatre room has around the clock security. When he gets 3D(which will be soon) he will have a permanent security guard stationed dressed in a storm trooper suit.

_________________________

Frank
Franin is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #272 of 370 Old 05-02-2011, 11:49 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

Hi Seth.

I didn't want to clutter up LDG's thread, so I thought I'd bring this over here.

Your pups are awesome, mi amigo! They just look so happy & healthy. You must be feeding them Giordano's deep-dishes.

I'm looking forward to you getting your 3D HT all setup. I know Franin is itching to go 3D too. I wonder who will get there first? Do we have any odds makers in the house? Place your bets, fellas.



Come on, man! Get her a puppy.



You just know Mr. Seth has those dogs trained to take off a limb or two of any miscreant getting too close to the AVP.



See? I done told you to stay away from the AVP. But you didn't listen and you're missing a limb.

Yeah I think that was a good idea of moving this subject of discussion over here. I don't think Lawrence would mind, but no need cluttering up his thread.

Thanks for the compliments on my pups. Yeah doesn't that Giordano's do wonders for their coats! Nothing like a Giordano's deep dish!

I am chomping at the bit to get that new 3D TV and Oppo player. I'm just hoping that Samsung sticks with releasing the TV this year. If it was available now I'd jump on it, but unfortunately I must patiently wait. But in the mean time I will be buying all the better 3D releases between now and then just to have a decent library of 3D titles to see.

Yeah we know that Frank will ultimately have the biggest baddest 3D setup out there! And not to be left behind, I can only imagine what your setup will be like. You and Frank will be known as the kings of 3D!

If someone gets too close to the HT gear, my pups will lick them to death. But maybe they will chase them out! Being Whippets, they can go from 0 to 40 in seconds. They can really move!


Seth
ohyeah32 is online now  
post #273 of 370 Old 05-03-2011, 01:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1300 Post(s)
Liked: 2167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Ill place a bet Wabo. Im voting Seth first then Wabo3D(waboman). The first hint I knew you are getting 3D is when you bought Tron in 3D.
I think its great that both of you guys are getting 3D, I wish I could but I have to attend to ther matters.


I will one day.



Without a Doubt best security system the AVP will ever get. Unless you waboman his AVP in his theatre room has around the clock security. When he gets 3D(which will be soon) he will have a permanent security guard stationed dressed in a storm trooper suit.

I see the newest Transformer is back. Franin the Big Shoo-tor. He transforms into a 3D projector and screen.

The hot Aussie sun must be taking a toll. As I'm sure you're aware, I never bought Tron in 3D. Just good ol' fashioned 2D. I think we're all waiting for the Frain Big Shoo-tor's big unveiling of his new and completely 3D compliant HT.

I do like the security in a stormtrooper suit. "Aren't you a little small to be a stormtrooper."

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #274 of 370 Old 05-03-2011, 01:23 AM
CIH USER
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 18,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Seth Wabo you guys are too kind unfortunately there will be no 3D for me long time yet. I'm just going to enjoy watching you guys transform your systems into 3D.

This is how I see it
Members that will change to 3D in chronicle order
1. Seth
2. Jeff(waboman or excuse me wabo3d)
3. The rest of the world
4. Seth pups having there own 3D setup
5. Franin

_________________________

Frank
Franin is online now  
post #275 of 370 Old 05-03-2011, 01:24 AM
CIH USER
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 18,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

I see the newest Transformer is back. Franin the Big Shoo-tor. He transforms into a 3D projector and screen.

The hot Aussie sun must be taking a toll. As I'm sure you're aware, I never bought Tron in 3D. Just good ol' fashioned 2D. I think we're all waiting for the Frain Big Shoo-tor's big unveiling of his new and completely 3D compliant HT.

I do like the security in a stormtrooper suit. "Aren't you a little small to be a stormtrooper."

Didnt you watch it in the movies in 3D?

_________________________

Frank
Franin is online now  
post #276 of 370 Old 05-03-2011, 01:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1300 Post(s)
Liked: 2167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Seth Wabo you guys are too kind unfortunately there will be no 3D for me long time yet. I'm just going to enjoy watching you guys transform your systems into 3D.

This is how I see it
Members that will change to 3D in chronicle order
1. Seth
2. Jeff(waboman or excuse me wabo3d)
3. The rest of the world
4. Seth pups having there own 3D setup
5. Franin

Lol. You're killing me.

I see you're good with diverting and slight of hand. Or in this case, 3D HT. Word on the street is the mighty Franin is constructing a most formidable 3D HT.

I do see Seth's pups having 3D one day, sadly before ol' Wabo. But alas, that is my lot in life.

Viva la 3D Franin!

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #277 of 370 Old 05-03-2011, 01:36 AM
CIH USER
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 18,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post




I do see Seth's pups having 3D one day, sadly before ol' Wabo. But alas, that is my lot in life.

ol Wabo lol I don't think so. Your playing the sympathy card and then you strike hard with a 3D setup that makes the royal ladies wet with excitement.

Viva Wabo3D.

_________________________

Frank
Franin is online now  
post #278 of 370 Old 05-03-2011, 07:12 AM
Newbie
 
sahil1320's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
very goood...it seems really good..
sahil1320 is offline  
post #279 of 370 Old 05-03-2011, 10:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1300 Post(s)
Liked: 2167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post


ol Wabo lol I don't think so. Your playing the sympathy card and then you strike hard with a 3D setup that makes the royal ladies wet with excitement.

Viva Wabo3D.

Senator Franin is really throwing around his 3D double-speak again. Are you running for reelection already?

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #280 of 370 Old 05-03-2011, 11:02 PM
CIH USER
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 18,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post


Senator Franin is really throwing around his 3D double-speak again. Are you running for reelection already?

It's the only way I can speak to you in 3D. Looking forward to your pics.

_________________________

Frank
Franin is online now  
post #281 of 370 Old 05-04-2011, 05:58 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1300 Post(s)
Liked: 2167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

It's the only way I can speak to you in 3D. Looking forward to your pics.

With this kind of double-talk and slight of hand, you'll be running Australia in no time, Senator Franin.

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #282 of 370 Old 05-04-2011, 06:32 AM
CIH USER
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 18,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

With this kind of double-talk and slight of hand, you'll be running Australia in no time, Senator Franin.

Thank you Wabo3D

_________________________

Frank
Franin is online now  
post #283 of 370 Old 05-06-2011, 07:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1300 Post(s)
Liked: 2167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post
Thank you Wabo3D
You're welcome, Senator Franin.

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #284 of 370 Old 05-12-2011, 05:20 AM
 
TheHills44060's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Love love love the Requests but do not like all of the Monster power and monster cable stuff.
TheHills44060 is offline  
post #285 of 370 Old 05-22-2011, 10:36 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHills44060 View Post

Love love love the Requests but do not like all of the Monster power and monster cable stuff.

Thanks, nice to know that you really like my reQuests.
ohyeah32 is online now  
post #286 of 370 Old 05-23-2011, 07:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
pcweber111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In a van, down by the river.
Posts: 3,569
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHills44060 View Post

Love love love the Requests but do not like all of the Monster power and monster cable stuff.

Any particular reason why?
pcweber111 is offline  
post #287 of 370 Old 11-17-2012, 06:43 PM
CIH USER
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 18,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Haven't been in this thread for awhile. Just popping in and saying hello Seth hope all is good ?

_________________________

Frank
Franin is online now  
post #288 of 370 Old 11-17-2012, 09:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1300 Post(s)
Liked: 2167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Haven't been in this thread for awhile. Just popping in and saying hello Seth hope all is good ?

+1. What the man said.biggrin.gif

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #289 of 370 Old 11-17-2012, 10:16 PM
CIH USER
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 18,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Curious to see what upgrades our man Seth has been up to

_________________________

Frank
Franin is online now  
post #290 of 370 Old 11-17-2012, 10:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1300 Post(s)
Liked: 2167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Curious to see what upgrades our man Seth has been up to

My man ohyeah32, has been very busy with all sorts of upgrades. It's very impressive.

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #291 of 370 Old 11-17-2012, 11:10 PM
CIH USER
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 18,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked: 484
That's awesome hopefully he joins us again and keeps us upto date with his upgrades

_________________________

Frank
Franin is online now  
post #292 of 370 Old 12-24-2012, 11:58 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Haven't been in this thread for awhile. Just popping in and saying hello Seth hope all is good ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

+1. What the man said.biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Curious to see what upgrades our man Seth has been up to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

My man ohyeah32, has been very busy with all sorts of upgrades. It's very impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

That's awesome hopefully he joins us again and keeps us upto date with his upgrades

Hey Frank! Hey Jeff!

I apologize for my really really late reply. I haven't visited this section of AVS in some time. Heck I've been MIA from the AVP thread as well. Thanks for stopping in and checking up on me bud.wink.gif

All is well, I've just been majorly busy with some extensive home renovations (as Jeff is aware). But that is nearly all completed, so you guys might see me pop in a bit more often in the new year.smile.gif I am still really wanting to get a new display, be that a really large 4K TV or a 4K projector. I just need to find one in the $10k-$13k range. As Sony's and LG's 84" 4K TV's are outrageously expensive! Here's hoping that 2013 brings some more price friendly models.

Have yourselves a Very Merry Christmas!
ohyeah32 is online now  
post #293 of 370 Old 12-25-2012, 07:37 PM
CIH USER
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 18,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Hey Seth how are you bud, hope you had a lovely Christmas. Looking forward to the see the pics of your new renovations mate smile.gif

_________________________

Frank
Franin is online now  
post #294 of 370 Old 12-29-2012, 04:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1300 Post(s)
Liked: 2167
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah32 View Post

Hey Frank! Hey Jeff!
I apologize for my really really late reply. I haven't visited this section of AVS in some time. Heck I've been MIA from the AVP thread as well. Thanks for stopping in and checking up on me bud.wink.gif
All is well, I've just been majorly busy with some extensive home renovations (as Jeff is aware). But that is nearly all completed, so you guys might see me pop in a bit more often in the new year.smile.gif I am still really wanting to get a new display, be that a really large 4K TV or a 4K projector. I just need to find one in the $10k-$13k range. As Sony's and LG's 84" 4K TV's are outrageously expensive! Here's hoping that 2013 brings some more price friendly models.
Have yourselves a Very Merry Christmas!

Buenas noches, mi amigo.

Good to see you around these parts. To be honest, I don't visit the AVP thread much anymore either. In fact, ever since AVS switched to this new format, I don't come here as often. But I digress, we need to see pics of your new reno. cool.gif Don't make us wait until they feature your house on HGTV's Million Dollar Rooms.

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #295 of 370 Old 12-30-2012, 05:20 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Hey Seth how are you bud, hope you had a lovely Christmas. Looking forward to the see the pics of your new renovations mate smile.gif

Hi Frank!

I'm doing well, thanks.wink.gif I had a really nice Christmas, how about you?

I posted some of the stuff that was done to the house over at the Blu-ray forums, but I'll share a few pics here as well.smile.gif The baseboards are installed now as well but I haven't gotten around to taking pics of them yet. A new backsplash in the kitchen is also in process, and will be installed after new years.

In these pics are the new flooring, new granite countertops, and a loft area that was built for the garage.







ohyeah32 is online now  
post #296 of 370 Old 12-30-2012, 05:28 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

Buenas noches, mi amigo.
Good to see you around these parts. To be honest, I don't visit the AVP thread much anymore either. In fact, ever since AVS switched to this new format, I don't come here as often. But I digress, we need to see pics of your new reno. cool.gif Don't make us wait until they feature your house on HGTV's Million Dollar Rooms.

Hey there Jeff!

Hope you had yourself a nice Christmas mi amigo.smile.gif Yeah I've been away from these threads for some time now. Like you, I'm also not quite used to the new look.

Once everything is finished up I'll share some updated pics.wink.gif I wish my place was in that caliber of wowness as the ones on that HGTV's Million Dollar Rooms. Those are some jaw dropping palaces!eek.gif Which one of those is yours?wink.gif
ohyeah32 is online now  
post #297 of 370 Old 12-30-2012, 06:15 PM
CIH USER
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 18,338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah32 View Post

Hi Frank!
I'm doing well, thanks.wink.gif I had a really nice Christmas, how about you?
I posted some of the stuff that was done to the house over at the Blu-ray forums, but I'll share a few pics here as well.smile.gif The baseboards are installed now as well but I haven't gotten around to taking pics of them yet. A new backsplash in the kitchen is also in process, and will be installed after new years.
In these pics are the new flooring, new granite countertops, and a loft area that was built for the garage.




Fantastic job Seth, its looking good. I love your shed thats amazing.

_________________________

Frank
Franin is online now  
post #298 of 370 Old 12-31-2012, 12:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Terraforming Planet Wabo
Posts: 8,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1300 Post(s)
Liked: 2167
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah32 View Post

Hey there Jeff!
Hope you had yourself a nice Christmas mi amigo.smile.gif Yeah I've been away from these threads for some time now. Like you, I'm also not quite used to the new look.
Once everything is finished up I'll share some updated pics.wink.gif I wish my place was in that caliber of wowness as the ones on that HGTV's Million Dollar Rooms. Those are some jaw dropping palaces!eek.gif Which one of those is yours?wink.gif

Buenas tardes, señor ohyeah.smile.gif

I can't believe how fast Christmas came and went. Now we find ourselves standing on the precipice of 2012, looking out into the strange, yet familiar setting of 2013. What unknown adventures does she hold for us? Only time will tell.

I love love looking at your pics. You do such a first class job. Thanks for sharing.

Have a rockin' new years, amigo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Fantastic job Seth, its looking good. I love your shed thats amazing.

Shed? More like an airplane hangar.

__________________________________________________

Take life with a grain of salt... a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila
Waboman is online now  
post #299 of 370 Old 12-31-2012, 03:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BrolicBeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Charles County, MD
Posts: 3,455
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
Liked: 524
With a system like this, I completely understand why your name is "ohyeah! lol cool.gif
BrolicBeast is offline  
post #300 of 370 Old 12-31-2012, 03:38 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Fantastic job Seth, its looking good. I love your shed thats amazing.

Thanks Frank.wink.gif
ohyeah32 is online now  
Reply What's Your System Configuration

Tags
Martin Logan , Marantz Av8801 , Toshiba Hd Xa2 1080p Hd Dvd Player , Sony Bdp S300 1080p Blu Ray Disc Player , Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Lg Electronics 84lm9600 84 Inch Uhd 4k , Ads Technologies
Gear in this thread - S300 by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off