My corner of heaven - Page 11 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #301 of 370 Old 12-31-2012, 03:53 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post

Buenas tardes, señor ohyeah.smile.gif
I can't believe how fast Christmas came and went. Now we find ourselves standing on the precipice of 2012, looking out into the strange, yet familiar setting of 2013. What unknown adventures does she hold for us? Only time will tell.
I love love looking at your pics. You do such a first class job. Thanks for sharing.
Have a rockin' new years, amigo.
Shed? More like an airplane hangar.

Hey Jeff!

Yep, hard to believe tomorrow will officially be 2013! And in about a week the CES will be in full swing. I hope there's some good news on the 4K TV front.

Thanks for the kind words on the pics, once it's all fully completed I'll share some updated pics.

Have a great New Years mi amigo!
ohyeah32 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #302 of 370 Old 12-31-2012, 03:56 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

With a system like this, I completely understand why your name is "ohyeah! lol cool.gif

Thank you for the nice compliment on my setup.wink.gif You have a pretty kick ass system as well! Love that HUGE screen!
ohyeah32 is offline  
post #303 of 370 Old 01-01-2013, 06:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
hometheatergeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,382
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Happy New Years Seth. May a 4K display grace your home before 2013 is over. biggrin.gif

Hometheatergeek

aka AL
----------
My Current System
hometheatergeek is offline  
 
post #304 of 370 Old 01-01-2013, 10:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
pcweber111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In a van, down by the river.
Posts: 3,557
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 267
Happy New Year Seth, thanks again for the pics and let's see some more. I always like to snoop, I mean see what people's houses look like lol.
pcweber111 is offline  
post #305 of 370 Old 01-04-2013, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by hometheatergeek View Post

Happy New Years Seth. May a 4K display grace your home before 2013 is over. biggrin.gif

Hi Al!

Sorry for the late reply. Hope the start of your new year has been a great one!smile.gif

Yeah, I'm hoping that a 4K TV with my name on it will be a reality this year. I don't mind paying a premium for a TV if it has everything I want, but $20K-$24K is a bit nuts. If either the LG or Sony had been priced with an msrp of $15K I would be enjoying one in my HT right now. CES is only days away, so hopefully there will be a 4K TV in the 80"- 85" range that'll be available this year at $15K or less. All I can do is wait a see.

If nothing is going to be released in that price range, then I will most likely get a Redray front projector (and possibly the matching Redray 4K player). If the Redray projector does become available this year at a price of $10K, then even with the cost of a special silver screen and Redray player, I'll still be in the $15K range.
ohyeah32 is offline  
post #306 of 370 Old 01-04-2013, 03:37 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcweber111 View Post

Happy New Year Seth, thanks again for the pics and let's see some more. I always like to snoop, I mean see what people's houses look like lol.

Thanks for stopping in.wink.gif I hope your New Year was a nice one.smile.gif

Once everything is fully completed, I'll share some updated pics.smile.gif
ohyeah32 is offline  
post #307 of 370 Old 01-06-2013, 10:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
BrolicBeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Charles County, MD
Posts: 4,719
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
Liked: 1437
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah32 View Post

Yeah, I'm hoping that a 4K TV with my name on it will be a reality this year. I don't mind paying a premium for a TV if it has everything I want, but $20K-$24K is a bit nuts. If either the LG or Sony had been priced with an msrp of $15K I would be enjoying one in my HT right now. CES is only days away, so hopefully there will be a 4K TV in the 80"- 85" range that'll be available this year at $15K or less. All I can do is wait a see.
If nothing is going to be released in that price range, then I will most likely get a Redray front projector (and possibly the matching Redray 4K player). If the Redray projector does become available this year at a price of $10K, then even with the cost of a special silver screen and Redray player, I'll still be in the $15K range.

Greetings, I'd definitely suggest giving Mike from AVS Store a call. The 4k Sony 1000 projector's real-world price is available in the ball-park of your above stated desired 4k budget. biggrin.gif Good hunting!
BrolicBeast is online now  
post #308 of 370 Old 01-06-2013, 10:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
prepress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 3,470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah32 View Post

Hi Al!
Sorry for the late reply. Hope the start of your new year has been a great one!smile.gif
Yeah, I'm hoping that a 4K TV with my name on it will be a reality this year. I don't mind paying a premium for a TV if it has everything I want, but $20K-$24K is a bit nuts. If either the LG or Sony had been priced with an msrp of $15K I would be enjoying one in my HT right now. CES is only days away, so hopefully there will be a 4K TV in the 80"- 85" range that'll be available this year at $15K or less. All I can do is wait a see.
If nothing is going to be released in that price range, then I will most likely get a Redray front projector (and possibly the matching Redray 4K player). If the Redray projector does become available this year at a price of $10K, then even with the cost of a special silver screen and Redray player, I'll still be in the $15K range.

Now THIS will DEFINITELY need PICS when assembled.

VPI, Grado, SME, Pioneer Elite, Magnum Dynalab, Oppo, DVDO, McIntosh, JJ, Mirage, Kimber, Transparent, MIT, Pangea, Wireworld, Shunyata, PS Audio, Furman, Sanus
prepress is offline  
post #309 of 370 Old 01-06-2013, 05:47 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

Greetings, I'd definitely suggest giving Mike from AVS Store a call. The 4k Sony 1000 projector's real-world price is available in the ball-park of your above stated desired 4k budget. biggrin.gif Good hunting!

Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate that.wink.gif The main reason the Sony VPL-VW1000ES has not interested me too much is due to it using an active 3D system. I want passive 3D, so it's either a 4K flat panel TV or the Redray projector to have that.

Hopefully in two days there will be some good news on that front at CES.


Seth
ohyeah32 is offline  
post #310 of 370 Old 01-06-2013, 05:48 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by prepress View Post

Now THIS will DEFINITELY need PICS when assembled.

If I do get a 4K display this year, I'll definitely share some pics.wink.gif
ohyeah32 is offline  
post #311 of 370 Old 01-06-2013, 09:58 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australie occidentale
Posts: 21,008
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2401 Post(s)
Liked: 1508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah32 View Post

If I do get a 4K display this year, I'll definitely share some pics.wink.gif

Will be looking forward in seeing the pics Seth smile.gif

_________________________

Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
post #312 of 370 Old 01-12-2013, 07:04 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australie occidentale
Posts: 21,008
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2401 Post(s)
Liked: 1508
Seth just popping in saying hello mate. Seeing how everything is going in your side of the world.

_________________________

Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
post #313 of 370 Old 01-13-2013, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Seth just popping in saying hello mate. Seeing how everything is going in your side of the world.

Hi Frank.smile.gif

Thanks for checking in on me buddy.wink.gif All is well over here. I watched Dredd last night and I enjoyed it, it also really gave my setup a real workout. biggrin.gif

What's new with you?
ohyeah32 is offline  
post #314 of 370 Old 01-13-2013, 07:31 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australie occidentale
Posts: 21,008
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2401 Post(s)
Liked: 1508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah32 View Post

Hi Frank.smile.gif

Thanks for checking in on me buddy.wink.gif All is well over here. I watched Dredd last night and I enjoyed it, it also really gave my setup a real workout. biggrin.gif

What's new with you?

Watching Dredd tonight Seth, its good to see it gives the system a work out smile.gif

In this part of the world just enjoying the movies now. Waiting to see your new upgrade pics when you get 4K.

Ill keep popping in just make sure you do too smile.gif as I always enjoy talking to you mate.

_________________________

Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
post #315 of 370 Old 01-15-2013, 05:50 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australie occidentale
Posts: 21,008
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2401 Post(s)
Liked: 1508
Dredd was a great movie Seth. Really gave the system a workout smile.gif

_________________________

Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
post #316 of 370 Old 02-21-2013, 12:20 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Watching Dredd tonight Seth, its good to see it gives the system a work out smile.gif

In this part of the world just enjoying the movies now. Waiting to see your new upgrade pics when you get 4K.

Ill keep popping in just make sure you do too smile.gif as I always enjoy talking to you mate.

Hi, Frank,

How's it going buddy? Hope all is well in your part of the world.smile.gif

Well, I went ahead and ordered that 84" 4K LG I've been wanting. It should hopefully get shipped out today, and by the middle to the end of next week, I will have it.

Once it's installed and set up, I'll share some pics of that behemoth.smile.gif
ohyeah32 is offline  
post #317 of 370 Old 02-21-2013, 11:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
BrolicBeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Charles County, MD
Posts: 4,719
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
Liked: 1437
Whoaaaaaa!!!!!!! 4K 84-incher on deck? Sir OhYeah, I would like to be like you when I grow up!
BrolicBeast is online now  
post #318 of 370 Old 02-22-2013, 08:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
caper_1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Cape Breton, Canada
Posts: 1,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Dredd was a great movie Seth. Really gave the system a workout smile.gif
Great ?!?! biggrin.gif
I thought it was a bad movie. You know, one of those ones that had a lot of potential had the writing be a little better. Definitely agree on the workout for the system. Especially the gatling gun scene.
The part that was the worst was when they called for help, then had to go back inside the building, 2 measley cops showed up, sauntering along like they were going for coffee. There should have been a hoard of police and swat-type teams there pronto, busting down the door...

HT: Yamaha RX-V565 | 3 X Energy Take FPS, 2 X VS Surround, 2 X Take LCR | DIY Subs: SDX12 APR15 & TRIO12 Dual APR 12's | 47" LCD

Music: Yamaha RX-V863 | 2 X Energy RC-70 | MA RXw12 Sub

Bathroom: 2 X Energy Take LCR

Car: Sony Xplod HU, Xplod 6X9s, Kenwood 4"s, Alpine 12" Type-S, Rockford Amp,...

caper_1 is offline  
post #319 of 370 Old 02-23-2013, 12:48 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

Whoaaaaaa!!!!!!! 4K 84-incher on deck? Sir OhYeah, I would like to be like you when I grow up!

Well, I was all revved up on getting this beauty of a TV this coming week, and Thursday evening I get an e-mail from the store asking me to call them. So I did, and I was then told that their supplier for this TV informed them that they're not able to ship it until the 15th of this coming month.

So unfortunately, as much as I want to have it by next week, I must now wait (again).frown.gif So I'm definitely getting the TV, but not for another 3 weeks.

So I have to say I'm a bit bummed.
ohyeah32 is offline  
post #320 of 370 Old 02-24-2013, 11:55 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australie occidentale
Posts: 21,008
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2401 Post(s)
Liked: 1508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah32 View Post

Hi, Frank,

How's it going buddy? Hope all is well in your part of the world.smile.gif

Well, I went ahead and ordered that 84" 4K LG I've been wanting. It should hopefully get shipped out today, and by the middle to the end of next week, I will have it.

Once it's installed and set up, I'll share some pics of that behemoth.smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah32 View Post

Well, I was all revved up on getting this beauty of a TV this coming week, and Thursday evening I get an e-mail from the store asking me to call them. So I did, and I was then told that their supplier for this TV informed them that they're not able to ship it until the 15th of this coming month.

So unfortunately, as much as I want to have it by next week, I must now wait (again).frown.gif So I'm definitely getting the TV, but not for another 3 weeks.

So I have to say I'm a bit bummed.

Hi Seth
How is it going buddy? Im looking forward in seeing you get 4K, Your the first person that I know that will have one, congratulations my friend. Im looking forward in seeing your pics once you receive it and a review from you on this thread. No worries about having to wait Seth once you receive it you will be a very happy man.

Cant wait !! smile.gif

_________________________

Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
post #321 of 370 Old 02-25-2013, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post


Hi Seth
How is it going buddy? Im looking forward in seeing you get 4K, Your the first person that I know that will have one, congratulations my friend. Im looking forward in seeing your pics once you receive it and a review from you on this thread. No worries about having to wait Seth once you receive it you will be a very happy man.

Cant wait !! smile.gif

Hey there Frank!

Yeah, I'm pretty jazzed about getting this TV.smile.gif And even though 3 weeks to wait is a lit longer than I wanted, in reality it's not that long if you think about it. So as long as I get the TV, and it performs as well as I'm hoping it will, and of course arrives damage free, I'll be very happy.

Once I get it, connect it, and set it all up, I'll be sure to take some pics and share.wink.gif

And I just recently got an Oppo BDP-103 region free player, so I can upscale to 4K in the player if I want. Although from what I've read, the TV does a mighty fine job upscaling on it's own.
ohyeah32 is offline  
post #322 of 370 Old 02-25-2013, 11:14 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australie occidentale
Posts: 21,008
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2401 Post(s)
Liked: 1508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah32 View Post

Hey there Frank!

Yeah, I'm pretty jazzed about getting this TV.smile.gif And even though 3 weeks to wait is a lit longer than I wanted, in reality it's not that long if you think about it. So as long as I get the TV, and it performs as well as I'm hoping it will, and of course arrives damage free, I'll be very happy.

Once I get it, connect it, and set it all up, I'll be sure to take some pics and share.wink.gif

And I just recently got an Oppo BDP-103 region free player, so I can upscale to 4K in the player if I want. Although from what I've read, the TV does a mighty fine job upscaling on it's own.

Congratulations on the oppo 103, its a fine player from what I've been told. Ill be curious to read which performs better 4k upscale duties. smile.gif

_________________________

Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
post #323 of 370 Old 02-26-2013, 04:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
BrolicBeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Charles County, MD
Posts: 4,719
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
Liked: 1437
Once that mighty 84-incher arrives, any idea where you're going to place your center channel?
BrolicBeast is online now  
post #324 of 370 Old 02-26-2013, 02:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

Once that mighty 84-incher arrives, any idea where you're going to place your center channel?

I'm hoping that I can leave it where it is, as it's one heavy sucker! But realistically, I'm thinking I'm going to have to raise the center 3-4 inches, as the 84" LG is 4 inches taller (with stand) than my current Sony 70". I will need to move the left and right AV racks 1 inch over to allow the new TV to fit.

After this is done I will have to re-run Audyssey, not a fun thing, but will be a necessity to get accurate sound.
ohyeah32 is offline  
post #325 of 370 Old 03-03-2013, 05:48 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australie occidentale
Posts: 21,008
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2401 Post(s)
Liked: 1508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah32 View Post

I'm hoping that I can leave it where it is, as it's one heavy sucker! But realistically, I'm thinking I'm going to have to raise the center 3-4 inches, as the 84" LG is 4 inches taller (with stand) than my current Sony 70". I will need to move the left and right AV racks 1 inch over to allow the new TV to fit.

After this is done I will have to re-run Audyssey, not a fun thing, but will be a necessity to get accurate sound.

Ahh the enjoyment of running audyssey. Hopefully in the next 5-10 years they will be able to make it run quicker smile.gif

_________________________

Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
post #326 of 370 Old 03-08-2013, 05:44 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australie occidentale
Posts: 21,008
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2401 Post(s)
Liked: 1508
Hey Seth how is it looking for the 4K tv, Is any chance you will be receiving it earlier smile.gif

_________________________

Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
post #327 of 370 Old 03-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Member
 
ChronicStoned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Id say about 30k later biggrin.gif or prolly more , i unno
ChronicStoned is offline  
post #328 of 370 Old 03-10-2013, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Ahh the enjoyment of running audyssey.Hopefully in the next 5-10 years they will be able to make it run quicker smile.gif

Yeah, wouldn't that be nice.wink.gif
ohyeah32 is offline  
post #329 of 370 Old 03-10-2013, 06:13 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
ohyeah32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: The Land of Enchantment
Posts: 2,712
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Hey Seth how is it looking for the 4K tv, Is any chance you will be receiving it earlier smile.gif

Hi, Frank!

It would be very nice to get it sooner, but hopefully not any later than the scheduled ship date. We'll see.
ohyeah32 is offline  
post #330 of 370 Old 03-11-2013, 02:07 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
Franin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Australie occidentale
Posts: 21,008
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2401 Post(s)
Liked: 1508
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeah32 View Post

Hi, Frank!

It would be very nice to get it sooner, but hopefully not any later than the scheduled ship date. We'll see.

Well I'm hoping you get it on time.

_________________________

Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
Franin is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply What's Your System Configuration

Tags
Martin Logan , Marantz Av8801 , Toshiba Hd Xa2 1080p Hd Dvd Player , Sony Bdp S300 1080p Blu Ray Disc Player , Oppo Bdp 103 3d Blu Ray Player , Lg Electronics 84lm9600 84 Inch Uhd 4k , Ads Technologies

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off