post #3301 of 3302 Old 07-25-2014, 01:44 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post
I think your HAA guy who redid the calibration of your room should be able to program the QSC. The Marantz is definitely no slouch though and is at the front of my "decision" pack, I along with the Datasat (which I go with pretty much depends on what I can afford after CEDIA--no amount is guaranteed until then. There's an AVS user: @Peter M - I don't know if he's in your area, but he had a number of Procella (Xilica) processors calibrated for his theater. He might be able to point you in the direction of a capable calibrator down under.
I've sent an email today to get his input regarding the QSC CORE 250 and if it will be ideal for my room. So hopefully get a response soon.
At this present moment the Marantz is on top of my list as well but who knows what else is coming out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3302 of 3302 Old 07-25-2014, 01:49 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter M View Post
Thanks for the mention ... I didn't know the forum had this feature ... is it new ? I received an email alerting me.

LOL on the "if he's in your area" ... Franin and I are about LA - NY apart ! Quite happy to point him to my calibrator, but I'm sure he has capabale guys a bit closer ! And of course he has an open invitation to a demo if he's ever on this side of the "island" !

Cheers,
Thanks Peter
Reply What's Your System Configuration

Tags
Emotiva Xpr 1 , Marantz Av8801 , Jvc Dla Rs66 , Cambridge Audio Azur Dacmagic 100 Silver , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Panamax M5300 Pm 11 Outlet Clean Power Level 4 Black
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page