BrolicBeast's Living Room Theater - Page 112 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #3331 of 3333 Old 10-11-2014, 11:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Looks like you are getting closer and closer to being able to sit back and enjoy the fruits of all the hard work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3332 of 3333 Old 10-12-2014, 09:46 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkeDuke View Post
Nice. Having the Gold's for your surrounds are going to great. You have them for your sides as well right? Man this is going to be sweet. I know with the framing done and now the wires being run you are getting really excited. I hope you can get the preamp as well so you can get the most out of that stellar system. Plus check your PM. I sent you something quick to look at.
Yes sir, definitely using the Golds for sides as well! I can't wait to fire it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfusick View Post
I've never heard GOLD. Only PLAT and BRONZE, which there was a difference between them.
Golds are right under the Plats. They're typically used for main LCR, but as a lover of overkill, I went with them,for surrounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkingincharge View Post
Looks like you are getting closer and closer to being able to sit back and enjoy the fruits of all the hard work.
Step by step and day by day, man. I'm delayed by two weeks due to sickness, but I'm back on track now (I'm actually on lunch break right now).
flashman03 likes this.
post #3333 of 3333 Old 10-22-2014, 03:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Brolic,

That row of Triads looks ominous. The theater is coming together bit by bit. Will the forum be able to contain the awesomeness when it's complete? Stay tuned. . .

I went to the NY Audio Show last month, and got to see and hear those Legacy Aeris speakers as well as the Focus SEs. The Aeris was awesome. The Focus SE slightly less so, but still awesome. Also had a chat with Bill Dudleston. As a result of this, despite the cost, the Focus is back on the short-list of potential replacements for my Mirages.

I just got back from watching your Focus SE review on YouTube again. Another push in that direction. There is a Legacy dealer in NYC now, as well. Can I blame ANY of it on you if I end up buying Legacys instead of Bryston Model Ts?
Reply What's Your System Configuration

Tags
Emotiva Xpr 1 , Marantz Av8801 , Jvc Dla Rs66 , Cambridge Audio Azur Dacmagic 100 Silver , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Panamax M5300 Pm 11 Outlet Clean Power Level 4 Black
Gear in this thread - Av8801 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page