post #1621 of 3340 Old 03-04-2013, 09:29 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Liked: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy View Post

I use a different auto cal program from SpectraCal and my Lumagen XD. While it does automate a lot of the work, setting brightness, contrast and sharpness is performed by the end user, with patterns provided by the SpectrCal software.

Does ChromaPure set those items totally and completely automatically??? If so, I might consider switching.!

I haven't done it myself--I can't remember if it was automated when Tom was baselining with the autocal though. I think Calman and Chromapure are pretty comparable though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantYnot View Post

Brolic,

This is very much noticed on my projector as well. I have 3 global video modes that I can set. Mode 1 I have set for movies. Mode 2 has brightness boosted for 3D movies, and mode 3 is for gaming. Mode 3 is on maximum brightness, with some color tweaking since games can be unforgiving with the huge palette of colors.

On that note, I have to admit I was not that blown away with Crysis 3. Perhaps this was because it was a demo on my Xbox. Was Crysis played on your PC or console? It would be a worthwhile test to see how the console demo differs from the PC version.

Yes indeed Sarge--the world of projection is not a one-size-fits-all affair! I'm playing Crysis 3 on my console (Xbox360)--my gaming PC was re-purposed as my media server (I'll be building a new one as soon as another killer game is released, so I have Crysis 3 + 1 to justify the build.) The game looks pretty good for a console game--although I keep my Darbee Darblet pretty high for games, and it does wonders. I haven't tried it without the Darbee Darblet though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1622 of 3340 Old 03-05-2013, 06:55 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Brolic,

Have you had a chance to play Halo 4? If not, get that on your projector ASAP. That is a visual treat indeed, and one of the most colorful games I have seen on Xbox. This game, in my opinion, is the second best looking game after the first Gears of War (I'm looking forward to the new GOW with Unreal 4).

The sound is also incredible. I have always been impressed with Xbox's 5.1 surround sound capabilities since the original Halo and Doom 3 came out back in the day. While I feel that almost all hollywood movies are generally focused on the front soundstage for the majority of a soundtrack and forget about the rear channels, games like Halo 4 make you feel truly immersed in a 360 degree environment.
post #1623 of 3340 Old 03-05-2013, 08:33 AM
Advanced Member

Brolic,

I just watched your J-River video, and had a couple of questions about the way you chain your audio and video.

1. I see that your HTPC is connected to the Oppo input, where the Oppo outputs video via HDMI. Are you outputting any video from your Integra, or just using that for audio?

2. I heard you mentioned sending the audio PCM vs Bitstreaming. Have you tested sending the audio via multichannel analog to the Integra instead of HDMI? Theoretically shouldn't the Oppo do all decoding onboard and then output to the Integra?

3. My understanding is that HDMI 2 does not utilize the full QDEO capabilities of the Oppo. You are using the HDMI 1 output for video, and HDMI 2 for audio to the Integra, correct?

4. Have you ever tested the video processing of your Integra? (I mean by connecting your video like this: HTPC -> Oppo -> Integra -> Lumagen/Darbee -> Projector). Or does the Integra contaminate the video signal?

5. When you select music playback, how is J-River sending the audio signal and being decoded? (meaning, does the Oppo/Integra interpret the music as stereo playback and play in some kind of Pure Direct mode? Is this done automatically, or do you need to direct the Integra to do this?

6. Going back to PCM vs Bitstreaming, is J-River sending the audio/video to the Oppo unprocessed?

By the way, J-River looks sweet! Looks like XBMC on steroids.
post #1624 of 3340 Old 03-05-2013, 09:22 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Brolic,

Have you had a chance to play Halo 4? If not, get that on your projector ASAP. That is a visual treat indeed, and one of the most colorful games I have seen on Xbox. This game, in my opinion, is the second best looking game after the first Gears of War (I'm looking forward to the new GOW with Unreal 4).

The sound is also incredible. I have always been impressed with Xbox's 5.1 surround sound capabilities since the original Halo and Doom 3 came out back in the day. While I feel that almost all hollywood movies are generally focused on the front soundstage for the majority of a soundtrack and forget about the rear channels, games like Halo 4 make you feel truly immersed in a 360 degree environment.

Halo 4 is an absolute stunner—visually and audibly. The weapons sound authentic, which is amazing since they don’t even exist in real life, the ambiance and attention to visual detail is truly amazing. I’ve also been quite impressed with the surround experiences that Microsoft has been providing through its systems. The only PS3 games that audible shines, in my opinion, are Killzones 2 & 3, as well as Uncharted 2 and 3 (Uncompressed track on 3 is impressive). Gaming uses the entire soundstage in a far more immersive manner than movies and other media. When I just want to be wowed, I throw in Halo 4, Crysis 2, GoW3. Ear-to-ear smiles ensue!

I answered your below questions in all capital letters, so my responses are included in the quote box:
Quote:

Brolic,

I just watched your J-River video, and had a couple of questions about the way you chain your audio and video.

1. I see that your HTPC is connected to the Oppo input, where the Oppo outputs video via HDMI. Are you outputting any video from your Integra, or just using that for audio?

I ACTUALLY OUTPUT VIDEO VIA INTEGRA FOR MY SECONDARY DISPLAY (MONITOR TO THE RIGHT OF THE ROOM)

2. I heard you mentioned sending the audio PCM vs Bitstreaming. Have you tested sending the audio via multichannel analog to the Integra instead of HDMI? Theoretically shouldn't the Oppo do all decoding onboard and then output to the Integra?

SINCE THE OPPO INPUT ONLY ACCEPTS A LPCM SIGNAL, I DO NOT BITSTREAM AT ALL (ALTHOUGH MY EARLY ATTEMPTS AT IT WERE QUITE FRUSTRATING, ALBEIT FRUITFUL IN THE LOSSY DOLBY/DTS REALM). FOR VERY HIGH RES AUDIO, THE USB DAC RECEIVES THE SIGNAL FROM THE COMPUTER (MORE ON THIS IN QUESTION 5’S RESPONSE) AND FOR MOVIES W/ HD AUDIO, THE AUDIO IS SENT FROM THE PC, ROUTED THROUGH THE OPPO WHERE THE OPPO APPLIES THE BASS MAANGEMENT SETTINGS FOR THE CROWSON TRANSDUCER, AND THEN SPITS THE AUDIO SIGNAL TO THE INTEGRA, WHILE THE VIDEO SIGNAL GETS SENT TO THE LUMAGEN RADIANCE PROCESSOR.

3. My understanding is that HDMI 2 does not utilize the full QDEO capabilities of the Oppo. You are using the HDMI 1 output for video, and HDMI 2 for audio to the Integra, correct?

YES SIR, YOU CARE CORRECT—HDMI2 DOES NOT USE THE QDEO CAPABILITIES, ALTHOUGH IT DOES USE A DECENT VIDEO PROCESSOR,. I UTILIZE HDMI 1 FOR VIDEO AND HDMI 2 FOR AUDIO.

4. Have you ever tested the video processing of your Integra? (I mean by connecting your video like this: HTPC -> Oppo -> Integra -> Lumagen/Darbee -> Projector). Or does the Integra contaminate the video signal?

ALL MY NON-OPPO/HTPC SOURCES GO RIGHT TO THE INTEGRA—SO APPLE TV, XBOX, PS3, ETC. ALL GO THROUGH THE INTEGRA, WHICH THEN SENDS THE SIGNAL TO THE LIMAGEN. NOW, I SKIP THE INTEGRA FOR THE OPPO AND HTPC BECAUSE VIDEO PROCESSORS, EVEN IN DIRECT MODE, INTRODUCE A MINOR MEASURABLE CHROMA ERROR. IT’S NOT NOTICABLE IN REGULAR PROGRAMMING, BUT TO MAKE SURE I GET THE MOST PRISTINE PICTURE POSSIBLE, I ENSURE A DIRECT CONNECTION TO THE LUMAGEN FOR THE OPPO AND HTPC.

5. When you select music playback, how is J-River sending the audio signal and being decoded? (meaning, does the Oppo/Integra interpret the music as stereo playback and play in some kind of Pure Direct mode? Is this done automatically, or do you need to direct the Integra to do this?

JRIVER DECODES THE MUSIC AND DETERMINES HOW MANY CHANNELS, AND SENDS THAT SIGNAL VIA HDMI TO THE OPPO, WHICH THEN ROUTES THE PCM SIGNAL TO THE INTEGRA. JRIVER HAS A DSP THAT WILL ALLOW THE USER TO CONVERT ANY RESOLUTION OT ANY OTHER RESOLUTION---SO MY 192/24 NORAH JONES FLAC ALBUM PLAYS AT 192/24 VIA USB DAC, BUT OVER HDMI, DUE TO MY HDMI BOARD LIMITATIONS, I HAVE THE DSP DOWNCONVERT THE 192/24 SIGNAL TO 96/24 AND IT PLAYS WITHOUT A HITCH.

6. Going back to PCM vs Bitstreaming, is J-River sending the audio/video to the Oppo unprocessed?

JRIVER IS DOING THE LPCM PROCESSING—THE OPPO IS OPERATING AS A PASSTHROUGH. I AM ONLY PASSING THE AUDIO SIGNAL THROUGH THE OPPO SO IT CAN RECEIVE THE LFE SIGNALAND SEND TO MY CROWSON TRANSDUCERS VIA ANALOG OUTPUT (THAT AND THE DIRECT TO LUMAGEN CONNECTION OF THE OPPO ON THE VIDEO SIDE).

By the way, J-River looks sweet! Looks like XBMC on steroids.

IT REALLY IS A MONSTER OF A PROGRAM. I JUST MOVED ALL MY BLU RAY SHELVING UPSTAIRS TO THE MEDIA ROOM.. I PUT A SPARE GIK 242 ACOUSTIC PANEL ON THE WALL WHERE THE BOOKSHELF USED TO BE  I CAN’T WAIT TO GET MEASURING AND THEN RUN AUDYSSEY ONCE THE SPEAKER UPGRADE IS COMPLETE.
post #1625 of 3340 Old 03-05-2013, 11:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Psssh the warthog sounded horrible in halo 4! biggrin.gif

No subwoofer I've heard has been able to produce the bass I've experienced in the Corps!

Must..stop...buying...every bluray release...
post #1626 of 3340 Old 03-05-2013, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokekevin View Post

Psssh the warthog sounded horrible in halo 4! biggrin.gif

Lol, I didn't mind it, although I didn't use it much. When possible, I eschew the Warthog in favor of the Ghost.
post #1627 of 3340 Old 03-05-2013, 01:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked: 80
I don't play Halo, but I have seen a few episodes of red vs blue. Freakin hysterical.

It ain't easy being green.
My System
post #1628 of 3340 Old 03-05-2013, 01:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

Lol, I didn't mind it, although I didn't use it much. When possible, I eschew the Warthog in favor of the Ghost.

I use Human-Made whenever possible to support the UNSC...you should too....

No subwoofer I've heard has been able to produce the bass I've experienced in the Corps!

post #1629 of 3340 Old 03-05-2013, 02:11 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkeDuke View Post

I don't play Halo, but I have seen a few episodes of red vs blue. Freakin hysterical.

Lol, you have got to try it man!

Quote:

But Human-Made is so darn unreliable. Lol.
post #1630 of 3340 Old 03-05-2013, 02:13 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Well, the only human conveyance I like anymore is the Scorpion.

Besides, this is the first game where the machine gun is just as powerful as the alien weapons. Halo 2 was a disaster with the lack of bullets and weak machine guns. My personal favorite weapon has always been the Covenant assualt rifle, which got butchered in Halo 4.
post #1631 of 3340 Old 03-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Advanced Member

Brolic,

Thanks for the answers, very informative. I have a couple of follow-ups (in bold):

ALL MY NON-OPPO/HTPC SOURCES GO RIGHT TO THE INTEGRA—SO APPLE TV, XBOX, PS3, ETC. ALL GO THROUGH THE INTEGRA, WHICH THEN SENDS THE SIGNAL TO THE LIMAGEN. NOW, I SKIP THE INTEGRA FOR THE OPPO AND HTPC BECAUSE VIDEO PROCESSORS, EVEN IN DIRECT MODE, INTRODUCE A MINOR MEASURABLE CHROMA ERROR. IT’S NOT NOTICABLE IN REGULAR PROGRAMMING, BUT TO MAKE SURE I GET THE MOST PRISTINE PICTURE POSSIBLE, I ENSURE A DIRECT CONNECTION TO THE LUMAGEN FOR THE OPPO AND HTPC.

Out of curiosity, did you ever try using the other HDMI input of your Oppo with one of your consoles instead of going to the Integra? If so, was there any picture quality gain over connecting that way instead of the Integra? I'm very curious if there's a benefit in this matter since I would like to route my Xbox to the Oppo's input.

JRIVER DECODES THE MUSIC AND DETERMINES HOW MANY CHANNELS, AND SENDS THAT SIGNAL VIA HDMI TO THE OPPO, WHICH THEN ROUTES THE PCM SIGNAL TO THE INTEGRA. JRIVER HAS A DSP THAT WILL ALLOW THE USER TO CONVERT ANY RESOLUTION OT ANY OTHER RESOLUTION---SO MY 192/24 NORAH JONES FLAC ALBUM PLAYS AT 192/24 VIA USB DAC, BUT OVER HDMI, DUE TO MY HDMI BOARD LIMITATIONS, I HAVE THE DSP DOWNCONVERT THE 192/24 SIGNAL TO 96/24 AND IT PLAYS WITHOUT A HITCH.

I remember you asked a few weeks back about "upsampling" music to 192khz, was this the reason? Do you notice any sonic difference between 96/24 and upsampled 192/24? Also, it sounds like you are using HDMI audio and the USB DAC for music playback. Do you have a preference for either connection?
post #1632 of 3340 Old 03-05-2013, 03:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Lol, you have got to try it man!
But Human-Made is so darn unreliable. Lol.

I actually like the light rifles...in MP. In single player its ...eh. We should all join up on Live sometime!

post #1633 of 3340 Old 03-06-2013, 06:01 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Well, the only human conveyance I like anymore is the Scorpion.

Besides, this is the first game where the machine gun is just as powerful as the alien weapons. Halo 2 was a disaster with the lack of bullets and weak machine guns. My personal favorite weapon has always been the Covenant assualt rifle, which got butchered in Halo 4.

Tell me about it--the lack of ammo--especially in the earlier parts of Halo 2 nearly drove me insane!
Quote:

Brolic,

Thanks for the answers, very informative. I have a couple of follow-ups (in bold):

Out of curiosity, did you ever try using the other HDMI input of your Oppo with one of your consoles instead of going to the Integra? If so, was there any picture quality gain over connecting that way instead of the Integra? I'm very curious if there's a benefit in this matter since I would like to route my Xbox to the Oppo's input.

I TRIED THIS LAST NIGHT AND IT CHANGED MY LIFE! DUDE--IT'S AWESOME....AND I GOT TO FEEL THE EFFECTS OF MY TACTILE TRANSDUCERS IN A GAME...ABSOLUTELY IMMERSIVE!

I remember you asked a few weeks back about "upsampling" music to 192khz, was this the reason? Do you notice any sonic difference between 96/24 and upsampled 192/24? Also, it sounds like you are using HDMI audio and the USB DAC for music playback. Do you have a preference for either connection?

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I ASKED THAT QUESTION. I HADN'T YET TRIED IT, BUT WANTED TO KNOW. I WENT AHEAD AND TRIED IT, AND THE UPSAMPLED/DOWNSAMPLED TRACKS SOUND REMARKABLE SIMILAR. THE USB DAC IS HANDS-DOWN SUPERIOR FOR MUSIC, BUT HDMI IS DARN GOOD AS WELL. FOR DEMOS AND KICK-BACK LISTENING SESSIONS, I USE HDMI W/ THE DOWNSAMPLING (THE ON-SCREEN INTERFACE IS A PLUS)--BUT WHEN i REALLY WANT TO BE ABSORBED INTO THE MUSIC IN A SERIOUS LISTENING SESSION, I USE THE USB DAC WITH THE TOUCH INTERFACE ONMY TABLET/PHONE.

Quote:

I actually like the light rifles...in MP. In single player its ...eh. We should all join up on Live sometime!

We certainly should! My gamertag is: Wrath_Of_Manchu
post #1634 of 3340 Old 03-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Advanced Member

Brolic,

I take it your audio experience has improved drastically by connecting the Xbox to the Oppo. Is this just because of the transducers, or are there any other sonic benefits? The audio is being sent PCM to the Integra, so it should still be Dolby Digital, correct? Or is there any additional onboard processing being done now?

Will you be leaving this Input like this from now on?
post #1635 of 3340 Old 03-06-2013, 08:25 AM
Advanced Member

Has anyone played any of the Spartan Ops missions? I think we should startup a Live session sometime.
post #1636 of 3340 Old 03-06-2013, 12:23 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Brolic,

I take it your audio experience has improved drastically by connecting the Xbox to the Oppo. Is this just because of the transducers, or are there any other sonic benefits? The audio is being sent PCM to the Integra, so it should still be Dolby Digital, correct? Or is there any additional onboard processing being done now?

Will you be leaving this Input like this from now on?

Hey Sarge, the marriage of the games to tactile transduction had the largest impact. The audio was, for me, unchanged. Video was better though--likely due to the Qdeo chip. :-) a win-win experiment. I am leaving it set up like this!
post #1637 of 3340 Old 03-06-2013, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Has anyone played any of the Spartan Ops missions? I think we should startup a Live session sometime.

I still haven't started the spartan ops missions...been saving those for a software drought. I definitely like the idea of striking up a session in Spartan Ops!
post #1638 of 3340 Old 03-06-2013, 01:08 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I still haven't started the spartan ops missions...been saving those for a software drought. I definitely like the idea of striking up a session in Spartan Ops!

Spartan Ops missions are just recycled elements of the game and the dialogue is SOO corny with a lot of 1 liners! You do get a lot of XP though biggrin.gif

post #1639 of 3340 Old 03-06-2013, 01:12 PM

Liked: 11
You have done an excellent job with your theater! Amazing smile.gif
post #1640 of 3340 Old 03-08-2013, 06:50 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgundy83 View Post

You have done an excellent job with your theater! Amazing smile.gif

Thank you very much madam Burgundy! biggrin.gif
post #1641 of 3340 Old 03-08-2013, 06:50 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

This weekend, I will be attending my first trade show: AXPONA! I learned yesterday that Seaton Sound will be there, so that will be my first stop. Ms. Brolic shall be accompanying me; she loves my Rosenut Seaton Submersive F2’s, so I’m looking forward to showing her the other products of Seaton Sound. Next is the Legacy Audio room, where I plan to spend quite a bit of time…after that, I’ll just walk around and experience new equipment that I’ve only read about in magazines. Because I’m an avid researcher, and have limited time, I have little interest in uber-high-end speakers and equipment so I will be focusing mostly on attainable (sub $20k) gear. I will certainly be exploring the well-known brands and will be investigating all-new brands that fall into that category.
post #1642 of 3340 Old 03-08-2013, 06:56 AM
CIH USER

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
Liked: 288
Quote:

This weekend, I will be attending my first trade show: AXPONA! I learned yesterday that Seaton Sound will be there, so that will be my first stop. Ms. Brolic shall be accompanying me; she loves my Rosenut Seaton Submersive F2’s, so I’m looking forward to showing her the other products of Seaton Sound. Next is the Legacy Audio room, where I plan to spend quite a bit of time…after that, I’ll just walk around and experience new equipment that I’ve only read about in magazines. Because I’m an avid researcher, and have limited time, I have little interest in uber-high-end speakers and equipment so I will be focusing mostly on attainable (sub $20k) gear. I will certainly be exploring the well-known brands and will be investigating all-new brands that fall into that category.

Hey Matt, how are you buddy? Looking forward to read your experience at the trade show ( never been to one ) and its good to see Ms Brolic shares your passion in the HT world.

Frank
post #1643 of 3340 Old 03-08-2013, 06:58 AM
CIH USER

Quote:

Nope Ive played Fight Night 4 and beat Mike Tyson and Muhammed ALI on the Xbox 360. My control sticks are starting to get worn biggrin.gif

Frank
post #1644 of 3340 Old 03-08-2013, 08:10 AM
Advanced Member

Brolic,

Take a peek over at the Denon/Marantz booth to see if they have anything beyond the Denon 4520/Marantz 8801, as well as any other popular AVR manufacturers and see if they are announcing HDMI 2.0 yet.

Have fun!
post #1645 of 3340 Old 03-08-2013, 01:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:

To me, the nice thing about Legacy speakers is that many of them go low enough in the bass that a sub is not essential. Great if you're in a small place like I am, where space is at a premium. That said, Legacy does make subs, though I don't know much about them.
post #1646 of 3340 Old 03-08-2013, 06:49 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:

You guys enjoy the show and maybe some fun in a great city!! I look forward to any reports on the highs and lows of the show!!!
post #1647 of 3340 Old 03-09-2013, 09:39 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Hey Matt, how are you buddy? Looking forward to read your experience at the trade show ( never been to one ) and its good to see Ms Brolic shares your passion in the HT world.

Hey Frank! What's up man? I'll definitely be sharing my experience from the show tomorrow. I'm currently in a nearby casino (for the restaurant, as I do not believe in gambling) and I'm very excited to hit the floor tomorrow.
Quote:

Brolic,

Take a peek over at the Denon/Marantz booth to see if they have anything beyond the Denon 4520/Marantz 8801, as well as any other popular AVR manufacturers and see if they are announcing HDMI 2.0 yet.

Have fun!

Oh I'll definitely be heading to the Denon room. I'm a huge Denon fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepress View Post

To me, the nice thing about Legacy speakers is that many of them go low enough in the bass that a sub is not essential. Great if you're in a small place like I am, where space is at a premium. That said, Legacy does make subs, though I don't know much about them.

Man, recent events mean I may actually be doing just that (no subs in one of my rooms) I ran across a killer deal that will allow me to scoop up a demo set of Triad Platinums (LCR &Center) in ADDITION to my current Legacy order. One setup is going in the media room and one's going in the theater. Overkill? No such thing :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkingincharge View Post

You guys enjoy the show and maybe some fun in a great city!! I look forward to any reports on the highs and lows of the show!!!

Greetings! I'll definitely be posting the highlights that I come across at the show. Seaton, Legacy, and Triad are the first rooms for me. All others shall fall into place smile.gif
post #1648 of 3340 Old 03-10-2013, 07:08 AM
CIH USER

Quote:

Hey Frank! What's up man? I'll definitely be sharing my experience from the show tomorrow. I'm currently in a nearby casino (for the restaurant, as I do not believe in gambling) and I'm very excited to hit the floor tomorrow.
Looking forward in reading your review Matt
Quote:
Oh I'll definitely be heading to the Denon room. I'm a huge Denon fan.
Man, recent events mean I may actually be doing just that (no subs in one of my rooms) I ran across a killer deal that will allow me to scoop up a demo set of Triad Platinums (LCR &Center) in ADDITION to my current Legacy order. One setup is going in the media room and one's going in the theater. Overkill? No such thing :-)
Thats an awesome score there Matt.

Frank
post #1649 of 3340 Old 03-10-2013, 05:34 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

AXPONAAAA!!!!! Post-show recap is forthcoming smile.gif
post #1650 of 3340 Old 03-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Advanced Member

Nice. How did you like the buffet at Rivers casino?
Reply What's Your System Configuration

Tags
Emotiva Xpr 1 , Marantz Av8801 , Jvc Dla Rs66 , Cambridge Audio Azur Dacmagic 100 Silver , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Panamax M5300 Pm 11 Outlet Clean Power Level 4 Black
Gear in this thread - Av8801 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page