BrolicBeast's Living Room Theater - Page 88 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #2611 of 3333 Old 10-16-2013, 09:52 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 332
Oppo BDP-105 Silver Edition in the wild. I must say--it looks quite classy in-person:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2612 of 3333 Old 10-16-2013, 10:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post

Right? This guy Roman really knows what he's doing. I've got to get me a couple rows of his Fusion seating.

Yes sir--I'll definitely be sticking with Seaton Sound. The plan is to scoop up four Submersives. I have a Theta Casablanca on the way with three discreet subwoofer outputs, so I'll run two subs individually, and will use the master/slave combo out of the third sub output. Tuning w/ Dirac Live should be fun biggrin.gif
Wow a Theta Casablanca. That should be very nice indeed. Can't wait to see the build on this room.

It ain't easy being green.
My System
post #2613 of 3333 Old 10-18-2013, 06:04 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkeDuke View Post

Wow a Theta Casablanca. That should be very nice indeed. Can't wait to see the build on this room.

My wallet is punching me in the face for pursuing the Theta Casablanca, but there are so many benefits to the CB, I had to punch the wallet back.

Whaaaaat? eek.gif ***punch to wallet*** Darn riiiiiight! cool.gif
audiofan1 likes this.
post #2614 of 3333 Old 10-18-2013, 06:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 252
So when is Theta telling you that it will have Dirac operational?

Even when I'm not having a particularly good day, I am at least having a day!

New Theater 

Build Thread
post #2615 of 3333 Old 10-18-2013, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy View Post

So when is Theta telling you that it will have Dirac operational?

I'm getting Dec/January from my dealer. There was a recent press release that said 60 days from CEDIA, but I don't see that happening.
post #2616 of 3333 Old 10-18-2013, 06:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Given the last FOUR plus years of Theta missing dates for room correction, I would suggest "cautious optimism" on the Dec/Jan dates.

I was a Casablanca owner for many, many years (started with a CB I) and got so tired of missed dates, sold it and moved on. That said, it was a great piece and had great functionality and flexibility.

New Theater 

Build Thread
post #2617 of 3333 Old 10-18-2013, 06:41 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Given the last 4 plus years of Theta missing dates for room correction, I would suggest "cautious optimism" on the Dec/Jan dates.

Yeah, i encountered the room correction delay on the Theta Thread. If it takes too long, I'll just buy the PC version of Dirac (my main source is the HTPC) and might even skip the IV upgrade altogether.
post #2618 of 3333 Old 10-19-2013, 08:33 AM
AVS Special Member

If you can get it all running on a PC with Dirac on all channels, I would just blow off the whole Theta idea. Save a bunch of money, quicker availability, lots of flexibility of DAC choices, etc.

But how does it work? Where is the decoding done? Steering? Bass management? Cross over selection? Distance calculations?In the Oppo?

New Theater 

Build Thread
post #2619 of 3333 Old 10-19-2013, 09:34 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Dirac isn't the only reason I'm going with the Theta CB though. Sound quality, analog volume control, top-notch DACs, extensive independent channel config options, and modularity are some of the other reasons I'm going with the CB. I'm assuming those are also some of the reasons you went the Theta route initially, before their stagnation with the HD transition. I'm told that was the result of an ownership transition and subsequent reorganization.
post #2620 of 3333 Old 10-19-2013, 03:57 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Taking the Mrs. to Tyson's Corner tonight to experience "Gravity" in Dolby Atmos. This will be our first Atmos experience! Can't wait!
post #2621 of 3333 Old 10-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Hope you've already seen Rush, its 100 times better then Gravity.

Mankite
post #2622 of 3333 Old 10-19-2013, 06:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 265
Quote:

Taking the Mrs. to Tyson's Corner tonight to experience "Gravity" in Dolby Atmos. This will be our first Atmos experience! Can't wait!

You should be in for a treat. It's a very atmospheric mix and you'd be surprised how much tension can happen with no sound in space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankite View Post

lol how? They're completely different movies. That's like saying Godfather is better than Tron. Wait, maybe you're onto something...
post #2623 of 3333 Old 10-19-2013, 07:02 PM
Advanced Member

Well one is a good movie and the other isn't. Didn't know they had to be about the same thing to make that distinction. 😊 let's see how awkward he feels when Sandra Bullock is howling like a dog and he realizes he's been had by all the critic's reviews.

Mankite
post #2624 of 3333 Old 10-20-2013, 09:00 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:

My wallet is punching me in the face for pursuing the Theta Casablanca, but there are so many benefits to the CB, I had to punch the wallet back.

Wow!!! a Theta know that pretty serious and expensive but as you said truly future proof so the payoff is in its longevity.

The Dirac processing intrigues me with a few companies I am familiar with using it or in the process of implementation.
post #2625 of 3333 Old 10-20-2013, 10:01 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:

Yeah, i encountered the room correction delay on the Theta Thread. If it takes too long, I'll just buy the PC version of Dirac (my main source is the HTPC) and might even skip the IV upgrade altogether.

Matt, how does Direc compare with the Trinnov Optimizer system, like the one in the Audio Design Associates (ADA) prepros? Did you consider ADA in your search?

Fine Music, Movies, Wine, and Friends - A Life Well Lived!
post #2626 of 3333 Old 10-20-2013, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Rush isn't really my type of movie. The only race-themed movie I've ever liked was Driven--the one with Sylvester Stallone and Burt Reynolds from the early 2000's. That's a great movie--but this 70's setting...not my kind of atmosphere, although if the AV is on-point, I may need to give it a whirl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcweber111 View Post

You should be in for a treat. It's a very atmospheric mix and you'd be surprised how much tension can happen with no sound in space..

I liked it completely! It was definitely one of the most tension-filled movies I've seen in a while. Watching in Dolby Atmos was a treat--particularly the score. I'll be wiring my next theater for Atmos and Auro3D (early, yes, but I'm not ripping up my soundproofed walls to do any re-wiring once they're up!!!) and I hope we get Atmos in the home next year. That Atmos intro really is outstanding.

We even ran into a fellow AVS member there, after which point we all spent about 20 minutes discussing 3D and the implementation of Atmos. biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkingincharge View Post

Wow!!! a Theta know that pretty serious and expensive but as you said truly future proof so the payoff is in its longevity.

The Dirac processing intrigues me with a few companies I am familiar with using it or in the process of implementation.

Yeah man...Theta is a pretty neat brand; I really like what they're doing from a technical standpoint and the tweakability is a real boon. Dirac really looks like a great program--It's been available on PC's for a while (for HTPC use), but getting it into pre/pros like the Datasat RS20i and the Theta Casablanca IV are a big step, in my opinion...

Although, I'm not going to lie--part of me is tempted to re-appropriate the funds sitting with my dealer toward the Sony VPL-VW600ES projector. It's really tempting; if only I had more information on the future of 4k content delivery redface.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMark1 View Post

Matt, how does Direc compare with the Trinnov Optimizer system, like the one in the Audio Design Associates (ADA) prepros? Did you consider ADA in your search?

Trinnov and Dirac are like BMW and Mercedes. Both are great systems and are build for the same purpose, but go about doing it a little differently. I didn't consider Trinnov much after reading in a review about a year ago that it's implementation in-home was sorely lacking (It was implemented in a Sherwood receiver.) It looks like they've made significant jumps in home-theater EQ the last year or so, but I'd assume Dirac is the slightly better program. I didn't really consider ADA processors at all, to be honest. I did some cursory research on them, but the model I'd be interested in is pretty stratospheric in cost, so I just passed on by.
post #2627 of 3333 Old 10-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Advanced Member

If I was going to spend big on a processor, even though in my financial postion I never could. I'd have to go with the Mcintosh 151. Room Perfect is the only room eq that interests me over XT32. Plus Mac resale is great which always counts for something.

Mankite
post #2628 of 3333 Old 10-20-2013, 09:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Although, I'm not going to lie--part of me is tempted to re-appropriate the funds sitting with my dealer toward the Sony VPL-VW600ES projector. It's really tempting; if only I had more information on the future of 4k content delivery redface.gif

I've seen the big brother of the VW600 (the 1000) on regular Bluray content and the upscaling to 4K ability presented a stunning image. Stunning!! My guess would be that while 4K content may happen over time, it will be a LONG time. Most consumers are quite happy with Bluray and in order to fully appreciate 4K, a screen a LOT larger than the typical 50 inch TV would need to be employed. So that leaves us "addicts" who have large screens who are the target for high rez video content. I would be amazed if the studios would invest in mass for what I would imagine would be a very small market. That said, If I had the funds, and was using a 120" or greater screen, I would much prefer the Sony 4K projector over a $20,000 SSP. While I have no doubt that the sound improvement over your previous SSP (Marantz ?) will be very nice, the image improvement over your previous JVC will be even greater (comparing both after being professionally calibrated).

As an FYI, I use a calibrated JVC RS55 and absolutely love it --- but if I chose to spend an additional $15,000 or more on a major upgrade, it would be on the Sony projector before I spent it on any SSP

But that's just me !!

I don't recall how much room treatment you had in your previous theater, but since the new one will be designed from the ground up to provide you truly optimized audio, I think you will be surprised on how much improvement you will get with the audio side of your system even if you were to go back to your Integra (which I am not suggesting by the way). A well designed and implemented room with appropriate room treatment and electronic room correction will provide MUCH more improvement than upgrading any other audio component (with the possible exception of a major speaker upgrade) you can imagine. There are some who would disagree but my experience of 40+ years in audio and 10 years installing a no-longer-exisitng room correction product in 100's of homes convinced me beyond any doubt that the room is key.

Enjoy the ride smile.gif

New Theater 

Build Thread
post #2629 of 3333 Old 10-21-2013, 04:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:

The question here is, who's in better shape? smile.gif
post #2630 of 3333 Old 10-21-2013, 06:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Hey Matt. Can you list the complete configuration of the Casablanca that you got? There are a ton of options for that thing.

My System
post #2631 of 3333 Old 10-21-2013, 01:10 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

If I was going to spend big on a processor, even though in my financial postion I never could. I'd have to go with the Mcintosh 151. Room Perfect is the only room eq that interests me over XT32. Plus Mac resale is great which always counts for something.

I came across the 151 w/ Room Perfect in my Pre/Pro search, but it doesn't seem to be as flexible or customizable as Dirac or the more recent iterations of Trinnov.

Quote:

I've seen the big brother of the VW600 (the 1000) on regular Bluray content and the upscaling to 4K ability presented a stunning image. Stunning!! My guess would be that while 4K content may happen over time, it will be a LONG time. Most consumers are quite happy with Bluray and in order to fully appreciate 4K, a screen a LOT larger than the typical 50 inch TV would need to be employed. So that leaves us "addicts" who have large screens who are the target for high rez video content. I would be amazed if the studios would invest in mass for what I would imagine would be a very small market. That said, If I had the funds, and was using a 120" or greater screen, I would much prefer the Sony 4K projector over a $20,000 SSP. While I have no doubt that the sound improvement over your previous SSP (Marantz ?) will be very nice, the image improvement over your previous JVC will be even greater (comparing both after being professionally calibrated).

As an FYI, I use a calibrated JVC RS55 and absolutely love it --- but if I chose to spend an additional $15,000 or more on a major upgrade, it would be on the Sony projector before I spent it on any SSP

But that's just me !!

I don't recall how much room treatment you had in your previous theater, but since the new one will be designed from the ground up to provide you truly optimized audio, I think you will be surprised on how much improvement you will get with the audio side of your system even if you were to go back to your Integra (which I am not suggesting by the way). A well designed and implemented room with appropriate room treatment and electronic room correction will provide MUCH more improvement than upgrading any other audio component (with the possible exception of a major speaker upgrade) you can imagine. There are some who would disagree but my experience of 40+ years in audio and 10 years installing a no-longer-exisitng room correction product in 100's of homes convinced me beyond any doubt that the room is key.

Enjoy the ride smile.gif

Hey Chuck, I appreciate the above perspective. Touched base with my Theta dealer just as an exploratory exercise to see if $ could be reappropriated to the 600 or any straggler 1000ES models (still the model of choice, since the 1100 is $3k more expensive than the 1000). Looks like Theta Digital has already started my build, so that's a no-go. That being said, I'm seriously considering making the 600 a long-term goal. New builder estimates pushed our move-in date back by a month, so we're now looking at a March move-in time, plus another few months to build the theater. I may just shoot for the 600ES, saving from now. I've heard great things about the Sony 4k projectors, although I've never had the privilege of seeing one in-person. I had the RS56, so you and I experience(d) similar picture quality. If you say 1000ES was an improvement over the RS55, then I know for a fact it and, by association, the 600ES, must be worth the $. My brain honestly can't imagine picture quality getting any better than the RS56.

I definitely agree that the room is the most important component in a theater. I visited an AVS member's theater last month with soundproofing and acoustic treatments hidden behind AT fabric panels along the wall--even at low volumes, the sound was killer. When he turned it up, I experienced clean sound that I had never experienced before. I plan to hire a professional to help me map out my room treatments, and I thank God that HT-Builder extraordinaire BigMouthinDC lives fairly close to me--I'll be looking to him for guidance as well, and his rates are very fair. I was looking at the Erskine Group, but I"m finding that they aren't the only game in town. Still researching who to go with on that acoustical design front.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prepress View Post

The question here is, who's in better shape? smile.gif

Good question. We're both tough as leather...cool.gif
Quote:

Hey Matt. Can you list the complete configuration of the Casablanca that you got? There are a ton of options for that thing.

Hey Mike, yeah those options can be daunting and it took forever to come up with a configuration. Once I understood the benefits of each option, the rest was easy. My configuration includes the HDMI board, one Premium DAC (Left, Right, Center, Subwoofer 1) one Superior II DAC (Side-Right, Side Left, Subwoofer 2), and one Standard DAC (Rear-Right, Rear-Left, Subwoofer 3). 10 channels--7.3 config.
post #2632 of 3333 Old 10-22-2013, 04:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Hey Mike, yeah those options can be daunting and it took forever to come up with a configuration. Once I understood the benefits of each option, the rest was easy. My configuration includes the HDMI board, one Premium DAC (Left, Right, Center, Subwoofer 1) one Superior II DAC (Side-Right, Side Left, Subwoofer 2), and one Standard DAC (Rear-Right, Rear-Left, Subwoofer 3). 10 channels--7.3 config.
That should be a sweet preamp. Do you have a time table for a delivery on it?

My System
post #2633 of 3333 Old 10-22-2013, 09:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
If you say 1000ES was an improvement over the RS55, then I know for a fact it and, by association, the 600ES, must be worth the $.

“worth the $” is a relative term. The masses would tell you that spending $15,000 for a “TV” is certified insanity.

What I was trying to convey was this: Given a new professionally designed and implemented room in your next theater, the audio improvement, even if using your 8801, will FAR exceed any improvement you would ever get from an upgrade from the 8801 to ANY SSP. I’m not suggesting that some of the newer SSP’s are not superior to the 8801 (I’m also not suggesting they ARE better), but rather those improvements are much less than what a new, well done room will provide. Much less. I know that some will disagree with that statement but my experience with my (multiple) rooms and others supports that position.

So, as that with a given, since you will already get a huge improvement on the audio side, why not spend the money on the video side.

All of this is academic since apparently, you have no choice but to go forward with your new SSP.

I have no doubt that once you get Dirac on your new Casablanca (given Theta’s penchant for continually and consistently missing delivery dates, my best guess would be by next Spring at the earliest) AND your new room, you will be in audio bliss (at least until the next new "thingie" comes about). The audio/video industries are always working on ways to have you and your money separated biggrin.gif

Enjoy the process. "However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all" ECC 11:8

New Theater 

Build Thread
post #2634 of 3333 Old 10-22-2013, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

That should be a sweet preamp. Do you have a time table for a delivery on it?

Nothing close to a date yet, but it should be "soon."
Quote:

“worth the $” is a relative term. The masses would tell you that spending $15,000 for a “TV” is certified insanity.

What I was trying to convey was this: Given a new professionally designed and implemented room in your next theater, the audio improvement, even if using your 8801, will FAR exceed any improvement you would ever get from an upgrade from the 8801 to ANY SSP. I’m not suggesting that some of the newer SSP’s are not superior to the 8801 (I’m also not suggesting they ARE better), but rather those improvements are much less than what a new, well done room will provide. Much less. I know that some will disagree with that statement but my experience with my (multiple) rooms and others supports that position.

So, as that with a given, since you will already get a huge improvement on the audio side, why not spend the money on the video side.

All of this is academic since apparently, you have no choice but to go forward with your new SSP.

I have no doubt that once you get Dirac on your new Casablanca (given Theta’s penchant for continually and consistently missing delivery dates, my best guess would be by next Spring at the earliest) AND your new room, you will be in audio bliss (at least until the next new "thingie" comes about). The audio/video industries are always working on ways to have you and your money separated biggrin.gif

Enjoy the process. "However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all" ECC 11:8

I think I'm definitely going to pursue both the Theta and the 600ES. My Theta dealer is also an authorized Sony dealer, and after a conversation with him last night, I learned that his prices on the Sony 600ES are INSANE w/ a nifty discount he gives...I must pursue one now. If Dirac arrives in the spring, that'll coincide with the hopeful completion of the next room, so I could live with that (although I'd rather get it sooner so I can run it through its paces here). Interestingly, the next theater is taking form slowly here first, in terms of equipment.
post #2635 of 3333 Old 10-22-2013, 03:27 PM

Liked: 20
Hello Brolic.. Been following your thread for a while and gotta say that with every update you do to your theater it gets even more interesting!! Sometimes I think you are gonna update to an IMAX home theater!!

Anyways.. I've been seeing a lot about new SSP and speakers and sources, etc...and that us all great, but have you considered acoustic treatments as well? Room correction is great, but it can only do so much.... Now if you start with a good acoustic space so that room correction is just the cherry on top... You will get higher performance out of your high end gear... Just a suggestion. ;-)

Don't follow me, I'm lost too -Unknown
SETUP: PC with JRiver MC and PS3 -> Onkyo TX-SR705 via HDMI -> Sierra-2 LCR & Energy Take Classic surrounds \-> Epson 8350
Check out GEEK WAVE: A digital audio player and high quality DAC for your smartphone Check it out HERE
post #2636 of 3333 Old 10-22-2013, 03:48 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliwankenobi View Post

Hello Brolic.. Been following your thread for a while and gotta say that with every update you do to your theater it gets even more interesting!! Sometimes I think you are gonna update to an IMAX home theater!!

Anyways.. I've been seeing a lot about new SSP and speakers and sources, etc...and that us all great, but have you considered acoustic treatments as well? Room correction is great, but it can only do so much.... Now if you start with a good acoustic space so that room correction is just the cherry on top... You will get higher performance out of your high end gear... Just a suggestion. ;-)

Greetings Mr. Kenobi!! Oh yes, I used room treatments in my last theater and I plan to use them extensively in the next theater. I plan to go as far as making my riser a bass trap as well, as well as the entire soffit, in addition to wall treatments hidden by acoustically transparent dyed fabric. I can't wait to implement the treatment plans biggrin.gif
post #2637 of 3333 Old 10-22-2013, 04:00 PM

Liked: 20
Good to know man!! Now that I think of it it was kinda obvious that room acoustics would be taken into account, but who knows...

Your thread has been like a learning experience for me. Before this thread i didn't know what the Casablanca sound processor was and it looks like the ultimate processor.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too -Unknown
SETUP: PC with JRiver MC and PS3 -> Onkyo TX-SR705 via HDMI -> Sierra-2 LCR & Energy Take Classic surrounds \-> Epson 8350
Check out GEEK WAVE: A digital audio player and high quality DAC for your smartphone Check it out HERE
post #2638 of 3333 Old 10-22-2013, 04:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Liked: 242
Quote:

Greetings Mr. Kenobi!! Oh yes, I used room treatments in my last theater and I plan to use them extensively in the next theater. I plan to go as far as making my riser a bass trap as well, as well as the entire soffit, in addition to wall treatments hidden by acoustically transparent dyed fabric. I can't wait to implement the treatment plans biggrin.gif

I just found some Roxul AFB 24x48x2 pieces in 12 packs for $49!!! So in light of that I will build my own panels.
post #2639 of 3333 Old 10-22-2013, 04:35 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliwankenobi View Post

Good to know man!! Now that I think of it it was kinda obvious that room acoustics would be taken into account, but who knows...

Your thread has been like a learning experience for me. Before this thread i didn't know what the Casablanca sound processor was and it looks like the ultimate processor.

This thread has been a learning experience for me too bro! So many knowledgeable people have helped me on this journey o' mine! Up until about a month ago, I never really considered Theta (always thought of is at a rich-person's toy) but, considering what I've spend on Pre/Pros over the last five years, it becomes a smarter buy (when its modular nature is considered).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post

I just found some Roxul AFB 24x48x2 pieces in 12 packs for $49!!! So in light of that I will build my own panels.

Dude....where??? I might just stock up right now. Is there a sale going on, or is it always that price? All I need is the material, since AT fabric will be covering it.
post #2640 of 3333 Old 10-22-2013, 04:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Liked: 242
Quote:

This thread has been a learning experience for me too bro! So many knowledgeable people have helped me on this journey o' mine! Up until about a month ago, I never really considered Theta (always thought of is at a rich-person's toy) but, considering what I've spend on Pre/Pros over the last five years, it becomes a smarter buy (when its modular nature is considered).
Dude....where??? I might just stock up right now. Is there a sale going on, or is it always that price? All I need is the material, since AT fabric will be covering it.

I found a company on the west coast. The guy was a bit interested in me picking it up so in not sure about shipping. You can call him though. I told some of the guys on the JTR speaker thread I would pick some up and ship it out if anyone was interested. Heck with one 12 pack that's six 24x48x4 inch panels you could make.

http://insulationsaver.com/insulation-type/mineral-wool/mineral-wool-2-in-x-24-in-x-48-in-96-sq-ftbag/

They key is it's not a acoustic site so there is no mark up, just true honest price. If you were super interested I could pick it up and ship it. I can ship truck through my work for like 65% off too if it was too much for ups. Maybe throw in for gas for the 4 hour round trip to get it all smile.gif

I plan on using something like the black micro suede ATS uses and also doing the beveled edges like they do. Looks sharp IMO smile.gif
Reply What's Your System Configuration

Tags
Emotiva Xpr 1 , Marantz Av8801 , Jvc Dla Rs66 , Cambridge Audio Azur Dacmagic 100 Silver , Oppo Bdp 105 Blu Ray Player , Panamax M5300 Pm 11 Outlet Clean Power Level 4 Black
Gear in this thread - Av8801 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page