Sony BDP-S6700
PS4
XBOX One S

My Interconnects

Speaker Cables

XPA-5 Power Cord

See less See more
#180 ·
DUDE !!! I WANNA PLAY SOME BF3 WITH/ON YOUR TOYS.....why repaint all the boxes? it custom built? YOU CAN'T MOVE NOW....my bad i just got done reading.

#183 ·
Damn those subs look awesome! Would love to hear them. Tv looks great too! Ever planning a projector?

#187 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezff /forum/post/21802761

Menacing subs...

#193 ·
Are those going to be the surrounds?

#194 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokekevin /forum/post/0

Are those going to be the surrounds?

Yeah. The ones that are currently in my room were supposed be surrounds. I was going to have double 12s made to serve as mains but after hearing these, I didn't need it. I got two more and the center built to complete the setup.

#200 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezff /forum/post/21865129

got my center channel in! It fits.

Matt and Alex from eD built it custom to fit in my exitsting cabinet. will get pics tomorrow.

They certainly do nice custom work there. I've seen a lot of custom cabinets out of eD as of late. Cool stuff.

I didn't realize it was going into your cabinet. Aesthetically it'll likely look fantastic. But good luck, as there are some acoustic caveats to be addressed, when placing a loudspeaker into a cabinet.

Looking forward to seeing/reading more.

Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.