Sony BDP-S6700
PS4
XBOX One S

My Interconnects

Speaker Cables

XPA-5 Power Cord

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks fantastic. Did you have a previous thread...your set-up looks familiar. WELL DONE!!!

#4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezff /forum/post/21162110

Acoustic Panels are from Acoustimac.com

Interconnects are Blue Jeans Cable

Power Cords are Belden with Wattgate connectors

Wow awesome set up, well done. Can you tell me where to buy the power cords ? thanks

#5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frohlich /forum/post/0

Looks fantastic. Did you have a previous thread...your set-up looks familiar. WELL DONE!!!

I think I have seen this one before but without the panels.

Anyways, still looks nice and clean. Job well done.

Can you provide your total room dimensions. And have you thought a out a PJ?

#6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miketr75 /forum/post/21163408

Wow awesome set up, well done. Can you tell me where to buy the power cords ? thanks

I make all my own power cords. The main reason I make them is because every electronic component comes with either a power cord too long or too short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbraden32 /forum/post/21165495

I think I have seen this one before but without the panels.

Anyways, still looks nice and clean. Job well done.

Can you provide your total room dimensions. And have you thought a out a PJ?

30x15 and yes I have thought about a PJ. I cant tell you how many times I have heard that.
Honestly, I cant get power or HDMI cables in the ceiling or walls because they were foamed.

#7 ·
Very sweet set up!! I also thought it looked familiar. I dig it.

#8 ·
sweet another Klipsch setup

#9 ·
Wow...I have to say this is one of the best I have seen! Well done!

#11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezff /forum/post/21165514

I make all my own power cords. The main reason I make them is because every electronic component comes with either a power cord too long or too short.

30x15 and yes I have thought about a PJ. I cant tell you how many times I have heard that.
Honestly, I cant get power or HDMI cables in the ceiling or walls because they were foamed.

Hey there...

you seen the new PJ's with wireless HD?

no HDMI cable issues for you now !!!

#15 ·
Looks fantastic! I remember first seeing this room some time ago,...wow everything looks great. As before, I love the appearance of the room, just love it. How's it sound? Any measurements? Any before and after comments?

Congrats

#18 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezff /forum/post/21165514

What about your speaker cables?

#26 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogorf /forum/post/21225644

A fantastic setup you have here nezff! Congrats! Did you run Audyssey XT32 on your Onk pre/pro? How is it in regards of SQ in your HT room?

yes i have ran it a couple times. xt32 intergrates everything nicely, expecially multiple subs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.