post #61 of 62 Old 06-13-2014, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier Sucks View Post
Nice! Congrats on the new toys. Run ARC yet?
Hi,

I finally took the time to figure out how to install, run and calibrate using the Paradigm PBK and Anthem ARC room correcting software last week. The reflections are definitely reduced and the center seems more focused/clear. I'd post the calibration charts, but I'm not sure how to convert them to pictures so I can upload.

I ran the PBK for each subwoofer before running ARC since I read that the ARC software is a bit limited when it comes to bass calibration.

Other news, my projector is going to be professionally calibrated tonight as well as have a universal remote control programed to hopefully include the new power shades. Oh, and a 3D kit is being added to the projector - I hope I'm not disappointed in the result, but I had to see it out of curiousness
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 62 Old 06-19-2014, 09:10 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Just finished watching Avatar in 3D with the new projector and screen as well as the newly calibrated speakers to the Anthem AVR with my buddy. He had not seen the movie before and he was completely blown away. Loved the quality of the 3D - really immersive

I have to admit the 3D was more of a curious experiment when I added the feature to the purchase. Glad I have it now for the flexibility. Very cool. Will check out a couple more 3D movies to see if the newer ones come close to the effects in Avatar

Very impressed.
Reply What's Your System Configuration

Tags
Onkyo Tx Nr3007 140 Watts 9 2 Channel Av Surround Home Network Receiver Black , Arcam , Sony Bdp S560 1080p Blu Ray Disc Player
Gear in this thread - S560 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page