Good system for good using) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 02-15-2012, 12:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I like AVS, because it`s smart! I like everything smart, you know, like great sites of great companies.Though by profession I should be a lawyer, at the call of my heart I am a free-lancer, copywriter. I guess, you understand, that this is really hard job, because it`s hard to start and there is a lot of difficulties with continuing, because you need to develop every single minute. Also it`s hard to work as a free-lancer, because you never know, when you`ll have salary, even will you have it at all. This because whole world of free-lancers is a bunch of competition games, bad or good replies and luck. The main thing – is to find good market for selling your “goods”, I mean articles. From this position Cglobalstaffing is brilliant! Now this agency is in my white list, because here I’ve found some of my best clients. Here I`m seeking for one-off jobs or for a stable and permanent job. You know, I’ve even used it to find some job for my friends and relatives). Earlier I had other agency in the top of my white list, but suddenly they just started to shake down money for nothing! This is non-suitable for me; I don’t want to pay for emptiness, especially because of my profession. With Cglobalstaffing this problem doesn’t exist! It is very careful and effective – I guess this company understands, that customers appreciation is priceless and will bring us much more money than a regular burglary.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-15-2012, 01:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 265
So uh, how's the tv and speakers working out for you?
post #3 of 3 Old 02-15-2012, 08:33 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcweber111 View Post

So uh, how's the tv and speakers working out for you?

lol im confused
Reply What's Your System Configuration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page