post #91 of 92 Old 07-11-2014, 08:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post
Can't go wrong with a Darbee man!!!

Man you are so right!!I seem to be a little late on certain technologies but better late than never. I hook it up which was very easy and started playing around .There was a immediate improvement with certain video but some images seem to be overdriven so I need to figure out what levels to stay at and I will say below 50 percent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 92 Old 08-24-2014, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Update !! I decided recently to take a advantage on upgrading or just adding to my A/V processor needs and chose to give the Emotiva XMC-1 a run. This company and this most recent product has been debated over and over understandably recently but my experience with them has been stellar especially in the Amplifier department which I have had several of over the years. I am still setting this up in my room and so far its proven to be a very nice unit and sounds to my liking just off of basic setup and no real parametric EQ changes but the jury is still out on whether its a improvement over my Integra 80.3 or just different and I don't believe the answer will present itself until I can compare the Auto Room EQ's of both with familiar material which means I just keep them both and use in different rooms if the answer does not become clear.

On another note I love the Darbee Darblet addition and I cant believe I waited this long but in the process of installing this found a few more than 5 year old bad HDMI cables so new ones are in place.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 44.jpg (87.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 45.jpg (139.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 47.jpg (21.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 46.jpg (74.6 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by wkingincharge; 08-24-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Reply What's Your System Configuration

Tags
Epson V11h501020 Powerlite Home Cinema 3020 2d And 3d Home Theater Projector , Onkyo Integra Dtr80 3 , Emotiva Upa 200 2 Channel Amplifier , Emotiva Xpa 3 Amplifier , Oppo Bdp 93 Blu Ray Player , Hsu Research Hb1 Mk2 , Hsu Research Uls 15 Subwoofer , Logitech Harmony One Remote Control Refurbished , Oppo Bdp 103d Universal 3d Blu Ray Player Darbee Edition
Gear in this thread - V11h501020 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page