post #121 of 121 Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked: 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
I have a lead on some chairs that are sold right here is Jersey, but unfortunately the place is up by NYC about a 2hr ride. They are Fushions. They seem pretty popular however they are a bit pricy for the Escape's that I like. They are $2600 bucks. They have the cheaper material and they are $300 bucks cheaper. I would like to ride up and sit in them, but that is a haul, not to mention a nightmare with traffic. I may roll the dice and just get them. The wife and I went to dinner last night then went on a hunt for theater chairs. The only ones we found were a curved set of 5 but they had big compartments in-between and the set was huge!! Way to big for my room. On the flip side they were so comfortable, my wife kept saying she loved how she sank in and she loved the power recline. If I had the room I would have bought that set. I would love to find them in a row of 3, but smaller.

http://www.rtheaters.com/FusionColle...cape-1019.html

These are what I want. They even have power headrest This guy is said to be great to deal with. Great CS

Kevin (goes by mr Smithers) has those but one level down, they have the manual headrest. I like them ok, but they are a very firm feeling seat. He says they are great for sitting for long periods of time, he stays comfortable. He said he thought he wanted a cushy seat too but is happy with what he has. I want the best of both worlds, cushy and comfortable for long periods. I sat in the row one seat for over an hour and it was still comfortable even though it is soft so hopefully it works long term for me.

Last edited by carp; Yesterday at 08:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply What's Your System Configuration

Tags
Cerwin Vega Cv 5000 High Performance Power Amplifier , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp , Pioneer Elite Vsx 53 Av Network Receiver 7 1 Channel 3d , Panasonic Dmp Bd80k Blu Ray Player , Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8350
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page