Here is a picture of my system in my room. The entertainment center is custom built my dad and myself, and a nice first project for me to get into, for wood work. Receiver:
2 Behringer DCX2496 and 1 DEQ2496Amps:
Crest CC2800, QSC PLX2402, and QSC PLX2502Cassette:
Pioneer CT-F950Reel to Reel:
Pioneer RT-707CD Player:
Samsung DVD/VCR comboBlu-Ray/Games:
PS3 (Not pictured), Nintendo Wii and Wii U.Speakers:
- Cerwin-Vega S-2 EE (Front Left and Right)
- Cerwin-Vega SAT-6 through HT-12D Passive Subwoofer (Front Height)
- Cerwin-Vega D-7 (One Center, and a pair for Rear Left and Rear Right.)
- Cerwin-Vega E-312 (Rear Back Left and Rear Back Right.)
- Dayton RSS460HO 18" Subwoofer in a 4 cubic foot enclosure. (LFE)
I use the Crest CC2800 to feed the S-2 EE, the QSC PLX2502 to feed the D-7 as center channel, and the PLX2402 bridged for the Dayton RSS460HO. All these go through the DCX2496. I currently only have the DEQ2496 running the Dayton EMM-6 Mic.
And the other system in my room is for classic gaming!
The AT-15s are part of this, the E-312s on top are used for rear back in the main system mentioned above.