This is my small and cozy little room.
12 ft wide x 18 ft long and 8 ft high.
- Outlaw Audio 7700 x 7 for the L,C,R, SR, SBR, SBL and SL (dictated 20 amp circuit breaker, no protection).
- Outlaw Audio 5000 x 5, using only 4, for the FTL, FTR, BTR and BTL for Atmos ceiling duty, (dictated 15 amp circuit breaker, also no protection).
- Outlaw Audio 2200 x 2 for the buttkickers (no protection).
For the equipment below, another dictated 15 amp circuit breaker (those equipment and nothing else).
- Velodyne SMS-1 for volume control for the two Buttkickers.
- Marantz AV7702mkII, that replace my previous, AV8801 and the Onkyo PRS886 Pro before that.
- Oppo 103 Blu-ray player.
- JVC X-30 front projector.
- Adcom ACE 515 power conditioner/protection (for the Oppo, Audio/video processor and the JVC X-30).
- aperion Verus Grand Towers
- aperion Verus Grand Center
- aperion Verus Grand Bookshelf x 4 for side and back surround
- SVS Elevation x 4 for the ceiling surround, wired and installed.
- SVS PB13 Ultra x2 (another dictated 20 amps with no protection).
Total electrical power for this small room
Four circuits for that room only, two 15 amps and two 20 amps (yes, I like overkill, not to starve a circuit).
- Carada Criterion 114", 16/9 aspect ratio (rest in peace, Carada made great screen, but are no longer in business).
- Soudocity outriggers for the towers and center stand (a nice little addition for the look of the speakers).
- The side tables are actual real Goldberg movie reel, not replica.
- Screen move side way, to be center.
A future project
- Getting install a protection system for the whole house, before the main house breaker (very cheap considering the value of some equipment, [around $200]).
- Still working on my project to transfer the light for power the On/Off, for the new amp (model 5000), since there is no more space to be seen from the theater room (no space height wise, and the space between studs). Right now, I am using an Optic Cable/hotel room door viewer, it work, but must be a better way.