AVS FOLLOW US: WIN A DARBEE DARBLET
Sponsored by AVS Forum, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. [Entry deadline is October 22, 2012.] [Sweepstakes begins on October 4, 2012 and ends on October 22, 2012.
1. Eligibility: The AVS Follow Us Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the U.S. [and Canada] [(excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec)], eighteen (18) or older, as of the date of entry, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes period. Entrants under the age of 18 must have permission from their parents or legal guardians to participate. [Canadian residents must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, if selected as winner, in order to claim prize]. Employees of Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsors through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Sweepstakes period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. To Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes by doing the following:
(a) Like AVS Forum on Facebook and submit your name and email into the Darbee Darblet app between October 4, 2012, 12 pm PST, and October 22, 2012, 12 pm PST
(b) Post in this thread: http://www.avsforum.com/t/1432405/avs-forum-follow-us-contest-win-a-darbee-darblet between October 4, 2012, 12 pm PST, and October 22, 2012, 12 pm PST
No mechanically reproduced entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
Only one entry per person, household and/or e-mail address is permitted for each method of entry. Entrants submitting multiple entries or violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified.
Prize Drawing: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around October 22, 2012 at the AVS Forum offices located at 525 Market St Suite 200 San Francisco, CA 94105. The drawing will be conducted either by independent persons or a computer program that randomly chooses the winner, from all eligible entries received and the random selection is final and binding. The two (2) Grand Prize Winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail.
Winners will be notified by e-mail or private message to their AVS or Facebook account.
3. Prizes and Odds: The prizes to be awarded from the Sweepstakes are as follows:
(a) Two (2) Darbee Vision Darblets with a retail value of $349 each.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsors for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
4. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by e-mail within [five (5)] business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within [seven (7)] days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
5. General Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is offered by Sponsors, 525 Market Street Suite 200 San Francisco, CA 94105, which are not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
By entering the Sweepstakes, You further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsors and Huddler.com and their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsors’ control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the Sweepstakes are final.
In no event will Sponsors or huddler.com be liable to you for any direct, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with your participation in the SWEEPSTAKES, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Sponsors have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
6. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes and/or winning any prize, entrant/winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to entrant/winner for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsors’ newsletters, and Sponsors’ homepages at www.avsforum.com and www.huddler.com without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes.
Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes are compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsors, in their sole discretion. The Sweepstakes are subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in these Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you have read these official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, excluding rules governing choice of laws.
ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, any prizes awarded or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, [without resort to any form of class action], and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, in Santa Clara County, California. Further, in any such dispute, claim or cause of action, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. Winner’s List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to AVS Follow Us Sweepstakes, AVS Forum, Inc. 525 Market Street Suite 200 San Francisco, CA 94105 or for Winner’s list only send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Winner’s list” as the email subject and sweepstakes name specified in the body of the e-mail.
8. Sponsors Addresses:
(1) AVS Forum: 525 Market Street Suite 200 San Francisco, CA 94105
MY 7.4 SET UP. Not Perfect But Let's Just Say I'm Happy !!
Onkyo TX-NR809, (Klipsch-KF-28 mains),( Center KC-25), (Front wide- Primus P363), (AR-Stature S20 side surrounds).2 each Klipsch RW12D subs. HSU VTF-3 MK3 and HSU VTF-3 MK4 subs.
Mitsubishi 3D DLP MODEL73-738, DarbeeVision DVP-5000.Pioneer BDP-62FD.
UN65HU9000 with SEK-3500U - Mine
UN75JU7100 / UN55HU7250 with SEK-3500U / UN32EH5300 / 2 X LG 55LHXs - wife's !
PN64F8500 up for sale