Volume 6 Coca-Cola ScreenPlay -styled slides NOW AVAILABLE! (Total 1365 slides) - Page 8 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #211 of 222 Old 07-13-2014, 10:21 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
All recent requests have shipped. Hope you enjoy them.

Roger Ebert--"This is one more pathetic example of the dumbing of America--to show the films in the wrong aspect ratio to placate the stupid, instead of in the right aspect ratio to reward the knowledgeable."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 222 Old 08-28-2014, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

So.... I received a request today and went to burn them as usual. However, I've migrated to a new desktop a couple of months ago. I really thought I'd moved all of my files to the new computer, but I can't seem to find the Coke slides folders at all... and am freaking out.

I've reformatted the hard drives of the old PC already. Ugh! So I'm not taking requests--until I can find the files. Sorry for the trouble.

Steven

Roger Ebert--"This is one more pathetic example of the dumbing of America--to show the films in the wrong aspect ratio to placate the stupid, instead of in the right aspect ratio to reward the knowledgeable."
post #213 of 222 Old 09-27-2014, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

I have recovered all slides for Volumes 1 through 5. However, all Volume 6 slides are MIA (as is a separate folder with updated/corrected files from Vol. 1 - 5.). I don't suppose anyone who has ordered my collection over the years could burn a copy of my disc and email it back to me? I'd Paypal you for the disc, postage, etc. Please PM if if you'd be willing to help me out. Thanks!

post #214 of 222 Old 09-30-2014, 09:21 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Good View Post
I have recovered all slides for Volumes 1 through 5. However, all Volume 6 slides are MIA (as is a separate folder with updated/corrected files from Vol. 1 - 5.). I don't suppose anyone who has ordered my collection over the years could burn a copy of my disc and email it back to me? I'd Paypal you for the disc, postage, etc. Please PM if if you'd be willing to help me out. Thanks!
So I know a guy that I think has all of your volumes. He's traveling abroad right now, but if he's got them I'm sure he'll send them to you when he gets back in country. You should see a PM from him soon, if you haven't already. That said, we've got loads of online storage for CinemaVision. I'll happily host a backup of your stuff and make it available for you (or anyone else) to download at any time. Let me know if you want to do that, and I'll have my buddy upload all of your content to our drive and PM you a link to it.

Happy to help, if you're interested.

Kodi Entertainment Center

Ratings Videos, Introduction Videos, Trivia Slides and more...

Cinema Experience | Cinema Experience Wiki
post #215 of 222 Old 09-30-2014, 02:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
I've got em. Just located a disc labeled "Coke Slides & Videos Volumes 1-6."

Happy to get you a copy if you still need it.

Randy

Visit Cinema Murray

Check out a video of my theater here

post #216 of 222 Old 09-30-2014, 02:35 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptnRandy View Post
I've got em. Just located a disc labeled "Coke Slides & Videos Volumes 1-6."

Happy to get you a copy if you still need it.

Randy
Most kind. I have sent my mailing address to your by PM, and please give me your email address and I'll Paypal you some $$ to cover the disc, case, postage and for your trouble.

Thanks again for saving my bacon...

post #217 of 222 Old 09-30-2014, 03:24 PM

Happy to save you both time and money. I can still provide a place to upload it so nobody wastes media or shipping costs.

Last edited by RagnaroktA; 09-30-2014 at 04:08 PM.
post #218 of 222 Old 10-01-2014, 05:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroktA View Post
Happy to save you both time and money. I can still provide a place to upload it so nobody wastes media or shipping costs.
Thanks for the offer - I've already dropped the disc in the mail!

Visit Cinema Murray

Check out a video of my theater here

post #219 of 222 Old 10-01-2014, 05:59 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroktA View Post
I appreciate the offer. I do. I'm just old school enough to not want my slides up in the cloud. I like to imagine I have some small measure of control over their distribution by sharing them on disc.

post #220 of 222 Old 10-03-2014, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

A Shelby Woolsey, who may or may not be a member of AVS has put in an order for a disc, but no shipping address was included in the Paypal email. Paging Shelby Woolsey. Paging Shelby Woolsey. Please send me your shipping info. Thanks!

post #221 of 222 Old 10-03-2014, 09:42 AM

Quote:
I appreciate the offer. I do. I'm just old school enough to not want my slides up in the cloud. I like to imagine I have some small measure of control over their distribution by sharing them on disc.
Absolutely not a problem, just wanted to offer up some backup space for you. To be clear, I wouldn't be distributing anything - just keeping a copy for you in case you lost it ever again. Either way, let me know if we can help in any way. We're happy to do it.

post #222 of 222 Old 10-05-2014, 11:22 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

...and we're back in business!

Once again, volumes 1 through 6 are available. A big thanks to Captain Randy for the save!

Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page