Berkline Home Theater Seating Power Buy from www.rtheaters.com - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 91 Old 03-10-2010, 12:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
My chairs arrived yesterday. I have setup 2 of the 6 in the family room until I finish the basement. Wow!!! really comfortable.

Roman was great to work with, all my emails were responded to within minutes.

thank you Roman.

Michael

PSN: Chiahead
Chiahead's Man Cave - Indexed
Loganed on 8/29/2008
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 91 Old 03-11-2010, 08:28 AM

Liked: 10
My chairs are scheduled to show up today. 2 weeks early! "Yippee!" (a'la "The Phantom Menace")

post #33 of 91 Old 03-11-2010, 08:44 AM
Advanced Member

What's the ballpark for a quality chair like these?
post #34 of 91 Old 03-11-2010, 09:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmCutter View Post

What's the ballpark for a quality chair like these?

Contact the original poster, can't talk about price on the forum.
post #35 of 91 Old 03-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Advanced Member

I wasn't really looking for a quote. I was asking for a ballpark number for a quality chair just to have any idea.
post #36 of 91 Old 03-11-2010, 10:30 AM - Thread Starter
rsh
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:

I was asking for a ballpark number for a quality chair just to have any idea.

There is no ballpark. It all depends on which group you would like, what cover, how many chairs, options, and where they are going (zip code) ...

Roman
rtheaters.com
Fusion Collection Seating
Ultimate Home Entertainment
post #37 of 91 Old 03-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Advanced Member

Really? It's not like speakers, "Expect to pay x for a good chair, 3x for a great chair and 10x for great custom chair"?
post #38 of 91 Old 03-11-2010, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter
rsh
AVS Special Member

No, it is not.

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #39 of 91 Old 03-13-2010, 08:52 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Run...don't walk...to Roman. I just set up my new chairs about an hour ago and could not be happier.

I bought this set:
http://www.rtheaters.com/specials/Berkline13217.html

Roman was exceptionally helpful and responsive. The shipment arrived in no time and the chairs are perfect in every way.

My son wanted a couch (he's 14 with a new girlfriend). I wanted the individual chairs).

When we set these babies up and he pressed the recline button, he had a smile from ear to ear and told me how much he loved me! ;-)
post #40 of 91 Old 03-13-2010, 08:52 AM

Yeah! Chairs are in and installed (Buttkicker CMAKx2 & power plugged in).
Love the fabric and power recline option. Although chairs (45086s) are on the smaller side (to maximize seat/space ratio), I am pleased with my purchase. Seats are similar in size ratio to my previous seating of couch & loveseat.

post #41 of 91 Old 03-16-2010, 03:08 PM

Received my 13174s in bonded LV brown today. The chairs are great, the color is great, etc.

What everyone on AVS is talking about is true. Roman's service is impeccable. He never seems to get tired of answering questions. He will do everything to alleviate your concerns. Don't mind the questions he will ask you. He is trying to make sure you get what you want and need. He will not oversell. I will not hesitate to buy from him again.

There is only one problem I've encountered.

Gotcha

I found out that due to the chairs, the material, etc I will have to do minor adjustments, AVIA and SPL meter in hand, in my HT area to move the rear speakers as well as the sub. That was expected and hinted at by Roman.

Thanx again for great service and pricing Roman.
post #42 of 91 Old 03-23-2010, 06:41 AM - Thread Starter
rsh
AVS Special Member

Folks,

Just a reminder that Sweet Savings Promo will be running until March 26th. Take advantage of this while you can.

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #43 of 91 Old 03-23-2010, 11:45 AM

I purchased a set of Berkline 13175 chairs with power recline and finally have everything set up. The initial delivery had one brown chair and two black chairs. Sent email off to Roman around 11:30pm on a Friday and then went to bed. Roman actually answered around midnight, but the next morning, he figured out that Berkline had mis-labeled one of the chairs and Roman had a replacement chair sent out on Monday. Wednesday the delivery service was calling to arrange delivery and things couldn't have gone smoother or faster.

Roman was outstanding all throughout the process and especially afte the initial sale had been made. If you're looking for home theater seating, talk to roman; he won't steer you wrong. I looked at many companies and Roman's pricing had them all beat!!

Initially I had even asked about a manual recline option, and Roman said motorized was the way to go!! Absolutely correct!! Wife and family love the power recline feature!! Thanks Roman for everything!! Your company is the best!!
post #44 of 91 Old 03-25-2010, 09:35 AM

I have nothing but great things to say about Roman as well. Long time reader, first time poster (what can i say, i had nothing valuable to input before)...

After reading the countless words of praise here and at resellerratings, I made the move to get in touch with Roman. I swear he doesn't sleep. I got immediate email answers past midnight and early in the morning! I must have sent over 15 emails back and forth during a week, most of which were very long with very detailed questions for my peace of mind (which means some were inevitably dumb questions also, lol). He answered every single one in depth, not just curt one word answers or skipping a few questions here and there. And this is from someone who (at least in theory) doesn't even know if he's wasting his time and I'm gonna buy at all, or buy from him. Absolutely amazing.

I buy everything on the internet, have for over a decade. In thousands of purchases, never in my life have I seen dedicated service and answers and willingness to help like this. And then he has the best prices to boot! If only the rest of the world could figure out that selling 1000 of something at a lower profit margin but getting all that business (and subsequent repeat business) from great reputation and work would yield more profit than selling 100 of something at a higher price/profit margin with no repeat business due to less customer service and/or less great prices.

Too bad the rest of the world doesn't take a cue on how selling should be done. Until then, there's Roman! If you need anything related to Home Theater, there's no subtle way to put it. You would be a class idiot not to at least talk to Roman first.

I can't wait til my 45002s arrive! alas, since I didn't buy until yesterday, i must wait approx 4-6 weeks. but they are coming! giddyup.
post #45 of 91 Old 03-28-2010, 05:39 AM

Yet another vote for Roman!

I researched for about a week and everything kept pointing back to his site. We exchanged a few emails and phone calls and I finally ordered. I bought (5) 13175's without sitting in them locally (I couldn't find anywhere that had them) and used Romans suggestions as a guide. Folks, he is on the mark. After receiving my chairs, I noted 1 chair had some damage. One 5 minute phone call to Roman and a replacement was on it's way. It was delivered on Friday and was just fine.

For any one on the fence, don't be. This guy knows his stuff.
post #46 of 91 Old 03-28-2010, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squigglyline View Post

Yet another vote for Roman!

I researched for about a week and everything kept pointing back to his site. We exchanged a few emails and phone calls and I finally ordered. I bought (5) 13175's without sitting in them locally (I couldn't find anywhere that had them) and used Romans suggestions as a guide. Folks, he is on the mark. After receiving my chairs, I noted 1 chair had some damage. One 5 minute phone call to Roman and a replacement was on it's way. It was delivered on Friday and was just fine.

For any one on the fence, don't be. This guy knows his stuff.

Just wondering what the damage was on your chair as I receive a damaged chair with broken fram,lighted cup holder doesn't work and the transformer on the power recline will not operate. Been trying to get this resolver for over a month now.
post #47 of 91 Old 03-28-2010, 07:17 AM - Thread Starter
rsh
AVS Special Member

Will,

Your chairs are domestic, and as I explained before the Berkline procedure is to try locally repair/fix any problems you may have locally. If it is not possible, then they will issues an RA, and I would order you a replacement.

With imported chairs that we stock, it is quite different. If something is damaged, incorrect, malfunctioning unless it is a power recline, it needs to be replaced because the Berkline does not have parts here in US. That is why the process sometimes is much faster. But there also cases when the replacement may take up to 3-4 months. For example if we do not have any more chairs in stock, we need to get it with the next container, and it takes a while...

I am sorry that it takes longer than expected to resolve all the issues with your chairs, but we will resolve them.

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #48 of 91 Old 03-28-2010, 01:02 PM

Roman,

When is the drawing for the Powerbuy items?

post #49 of 91 Old 03-28-2010, 01:33 PM - Thread Starter
rsh
AVS Special Member

A couple of days after it is over. We still have until end of the months...

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #50 of 91 Old 04-05-2010, 07:33 AM

Roman,

I hope your Powerbuy was a success, as it worked out great for me! I am glad I was able to get the game console with the savings, it works well for our situation.

post #51 of 91 Old 04-05-2010, 07:36 AM - Thread Starter
rsh
AVS Special Member

Folks,

Thank you all for good words and participation. We will do the Power Buy Prize drawings shortly and I will announce the winners and soon as the drawings done.

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #52 of 91 Old 04-05-2010, 07:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Thanks for the deals Roman. Can't wait to get all 9 chairs in use STILL trying to get the room done.....
post #53 of 91 Old 04-05-2010, 10:29 AM - Thread Starter
rsh
AVS Special Member

Folks,

We are glad to announce the Berkline Home Theater Seating Power Buy Prize winners:

1. A set of 5 plush theatrical pillows (retail price $150.00) - John D'Agostino from Rochester, NY; AVSForum name: jdag

2. The Theatrical Rug (retail price $250.00) – Trevor Azavedo from Portland, OR; AVSForum name: Indianpm

3. Grand Prize -The Metropolitan Popcorn 4 OZ machine (retail price $490.00) - Michael Chiappini from Parker, CO; AVSForum name: Chiahead

Congratulations to all winners !!!

We would like to thank all Power Buy participants for your support.

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #54 of 91 Old 04-05-2010, 10:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Thank you so much Roman. The family and friends will love the popcorn maker... And I love the chairs. So far only 2 unpacked, the rest are waiting for the completion of the theater to make their move in.

Michael

PSN: Chiahead
Chiahead's Man Cave - Indexed
Loganed on 8/29/2008
post #55 of 91 Old 04-05-2010, 11:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Now I have to wait for the next Power Buy to try again. Good excuse to get more chairs anyway right????
post #56 of 91 Old 04-08-2010, 10:02 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks, Roman!! I can't wait to get the pillows! I am loving the chairs, and I've made all of my friends jealous with my setup. I have a friend that may be renovating his basement and will need a setup...I will be sending him your way. Take care, John
post #57 of 91 Old 04-25-2010, 01:48 PM

Just ran across this thread...CRAP!!! I am in the process of finishing my home theater and am looking for a great deal on 4 home theater chairs... Roman...when do you think you will have another Power Buy???
post #58 of 91 Old 04-25-2010, 06:29 PM

Just contact Roman........ He has been great to work with and although there is not a power buy going on, he quoted me a fair price a couple days back. I am going to order a set of 8 chairs from him tomorrow.
post #59 of 91 Old 04-26-2010, 09:26 AM

Thanks Roman. Looking forward to getting the rug. It will be the perfect compliment to the great theater seats. Once again...thanks for all of your follow up and help.
post #60 of 91 Old 04-26-2010, 05:14 PM

I hope you all don't mind me asking here.. I just bought a set of 4, curved 13175's from Freeds Furniture before seeing this thread, but here's the weird thing. Freeds says these are Bonded leather, yet they have power recline. I can not find that combination from any other seller. I did get a great price, on sale, but I'd liked to know why no one else has this? Maybe Roman can explain? I know leather match is better, but I liked the look and feel of the bonded at the store and it's a bit cheaper.

thanks
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page