Couch for Entertainment Room - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 10-27-2010, 06:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I started putting my theater room together. Though I am going to watch movies play video games. It's sporting a 65" Mitsubishi TV. Though I'm not happy with the seating in the room which is basically two couches. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good seating arrangement, I am getting rid of the the couches I have now and looking for a new one, more of a sectional not the theater seats, for the area. Curious if anyone had links where to look.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-28-2010, 08:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugenstylus1 View Post

I started putting my theater room together. Though I am going to watch movies play video games. It's sporting a 65" Mitsubishi TV. Though I'm not happy with the seating in the room which is basically two couches. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good seating arrangement, I am getting rid of the the couches I have now and looking for a new one, more of a sectional not the theater seats, for the area. Curious if anyone had links where to look.

Your requirements are extremely broad. The only thing you excluded was dedicated theater recliners, so we could suggest stuff spanning the range of Goodwill surplus to high end furniture store to Abraham Lincoln's antique desk chair.

Need to narrow it down some in order to get responses. A good idea is to look around at the various threads and see what is being used, and then go shopping and see what you like.

There is no magic couch and it is a very personal choice. The dedicated HT seats are very popular here. In general a powered recliner is nice because it allows you to infinitely adjust during the show. Couches are nice because you can sprawl out. I keep a couple of memory foam beanbags available for the kids. Choices are endless.
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page