AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamprey View Post

Price and availabilty.

This set of seats is relatively inexpensive and I didn't see them on any of the sites that the people that sell on AVS (including Roman). Given this experience, I might check with the other sellers to see if they can get them if I decide to get another row.

There is another company other than 4seating that sells a lot of the same seats. If you check the 'bay you should have no problem finding them. They have 99% positive feedback (was 100% until the other day someone left negative after he JUST ordered from them).

Irish Copper Top Tavern & Theater

Theater Build Version 2.0 LOOK HERE

Cuzed Approved C.C.C. (Certified Column Counselor)

XBOX Live: Zz NiNj4 D4D zZ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 130 Old 10-19-2011, 08:29 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamprey View Post

Price and availabilty.

This set of seats is relatively inexpensive and I didn't see them on any of the sites that the people that sell on AVS (including Roman). Given this experience, I might check with the other sellers to see if they can get them if I decide to get another row.

My experience is just opposite to yours. I ordered 4 chairs about three weeks ago and at the time of the order I was told that particular model was out of stock and will be receiving from the manufacturer in 2-3 weeks. My invoice showed Oct 19th as the shipping date but, the shipping company already called me on Oct 17th for delivery on coming Friday Oct 21st. Not bad for the good price and delivery. The closest competition had the same chairs for about $800 more for the entire set and delivery in 6-8 weeks. Here are my recommendations when dealing with the company.

1) Always place the order by phone. Make sure that the chairs are in stock. Ask them to check the inventory while you are on the phone.
2) They carry some of the models always in stock or can be delivered from the manufacturer in 2-3 weeks. Most of these models are displayed at the top rows in the models listing by manufacturer.
3) Don't order too many things like trays, bud shakers and other misc items which could reduce your chance of getting your items on time. It is like trying to place an a-la-carte order at MacDonalds.
4) Do your own research/homework on the chair model you want to buy before calling them.
5) Always get the white-glove delivery over the standard curb-side delivery.
You don't want to go through the pain of repacking and shipping of couple of damaged chairs. Consider $200 as the insurance for trouble free return.
4seating offer good price and variety of chair choices. But they are also a wholesale dealer with fast moving inventory. One day they might have 20 sets of a chair model and two days later only 2 or 3 unmatched pieces left.
Good luck.
post #63 of 130 Old 10-20-2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rraman View Post

My experience is just opposite to yours. I ordered 4 chairs about three weeks ago and at the time of the order I was told that particular model was out of stock and will be receiving from the manufacturer in 2-3 weeks. My invoice showed Oct 19th as the shipping date but, the shipping company already called me on Oct 17th for delivery on coming Friday Oct 21st. Not bad for the good price and delivery. The closest competition had the same chairs for about $800 more for the entire set and delivery in 6-8 weeks. Here are my recommendations when dealing with the company.

1) Always place the order by phone. Make sure that the chairs are in stock. Ask them to check the inventory while you are on the phone.
2) They carry some of the models always in stock or can be delivered from the manufacturer in 2-3 weeks. Most of these models are displayed at the top rows in the models listing by manufacturer.
3) Don't order too many things like trays, bud shakers and other misc items which could reduce your chance of getting your items on time. It is like trying to place an a-la-carte order at MacDonalds.
4) Do your own research/homework on the chair model you want to buy before calling them.
5) Always get the white-glove delivery over the standard curb-side delivery.
You don't want to go through the pain of repacking and shipping of couple of damaged chairs. Consider $200 as the insurance for trouble free return.
4seating offer good price and variety of chair choices. But they are also a wholesale dealer with fast moving inventory. One day they might have 20 sets of a chair model and two days later only 2 or 3 unmatched pieces left.
Good luck.

It's unfortunate that they are so inconsistent. I do like their web site and the variety they offer. Even the people I have talked with are very nice. But, I don't know if they knowingly lie to people or they are just so disorganized that this sort of thing happens. *shrug*

I think that is a nice list of points to consider when ordering. However, I disagree with you about getting white glover delivery as an insurance policy. One should inspect the merchandise when it arrives and if there is any damage you do not accept shipment; simple as that. Now, if you willing to spend the couple hundred dollars to have them set your seats up and remove the waste, then that might be worth it to some people. I'd probably do that if I was spending more money and/or buying more seats.
post #64 of 130 Old 11-07-2011, 05:03 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
After first checking out this thread I pushed the button and Ordered a set of quick ship Palliser 41942 Pepper - Straight Row of 3 in Mondo Marble from 4seating.com this afternoon. I've been comparing prices for weeks and prices on their site are the best I could find by far.

Will try to update on progress as things progress.

Shipping to FL
post #65 of 130 Old 11-09-2011, 01:14 PM

This is for anyone that has purchased any of the Seatcraft home theater seats from 4seating.com. Did your seats come with any type of written warranty or did someone at the site provide you with any warranty information regarding their products?

Randy Bowman
myHTseats.com
post #66 of 130 Old 11-15-2011, 09:52 AM

Thought I'd share my experiences. Be warned, ordering from 4seating is not for the faint of heart.

I ordered from them on the phone on 11/1. I made sure things were in stock and they should be shipped out very soon. They were suppose to email me a copy of the receipt later that day.....they did not. I called back and asked for it again the next day, I finally got an email on 11/3. Btw, this is when my cc was charged as well.

So 6 days go by and I hear nothing. I call them on 11/9 to see what's going on. It turns out for some reason, they haven't shipped yet. I was promised it would go out the next day. I called the next day to make sure it would...they told me I should receiver some notice by end of the day. Go figure, it didn't go out. I called again on Friday and was promised again it would go out. It did not. I called on Monday and told them I wanted to cancel my order because I was fed up. After awhile, they gave me a BOL number stating the shipment actually did go out on Friday night and I should get an email from the freight company with the tracking # soon. Well, I never got that email. I called again today (Tuesday) and finally got the tracking # over the phone.

I made sure this was real by going onto the shipper's website and typing it in. Thank goodness it was. However, I noticed that on the tracking, it said shipment was picked up today!!! It figures....since I threatened to cancel, they actually got their act together and got the thing shipped. They told me it was shipped on Friday just so I wouldn't cancel. 14 days after I ordered, 12 days since they charged my CC. And only because I called numerous times and finally threatened to cancel.

I'm feeling a lot better now because it's actually on the truck with an expected delivery date. Hoping that I experience no further issues as far as the actual product. Will report back when I get the chairs.

Assuming it works out after all this, all I have to say is....If you want hassle free ordering, stay away. If you are not in a rush, can handle calling them constantly and making sure things are processed while you are on the phone, then go for it. The people are actually nice and courteous over the phone....they just suck at actually getting things done and communicating back. You always have to take the initiative. In the end, I got some chairs for pretty good price.
post #67 of 130 Old 11-15-2011, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majortato View Post

Thought I'd share my experiences. Be warned, ordering from 4seating is not for the faint of heart.

I ordered from them on the phone on 11/1. I made sure things were in stock and they should be shipped out very soon. They were suppose to email me a copy of the receipt later that day.....they did not. I called back and asked for it again the next day, I finally got an email on 11/3. Btw, this is when my cc was charged as well.

So 6 days go by and I hear nothing. I call them on 11/9 to see what's going on. It turns out for some reason, they haven't shipped yet. I was promised it would go out the next day. I called the next day to make sure it would...they told me I should receiver some notice by end of the day. Go figure, it didn't go out. I called again on Friday and was promised again it would go out. It did not. I called on Monday and told them I wanted to cancel my order because I was fed up. After awhile, they gave me a BOL number stating the shipment actually did go out on Friday night and I should get an email from the freight company with the tracking # soon. Well, I never got that email. I called again today (Tuesday) and finally got the tracking # over the phone.

I made sure this was real by going onto the shipper's website and typing it in. Thank goodness it was. However, I noticed that on the tracking, it said shipment was picked up today!!! It figures....since I threatened to cancel, they actually got their act together and got the thing shipped. They told me it was shipped on Friday just so I wouldn't cancel. 14 days after I ordered, 12 days since they charged my CC. And only because I called numerous times and finally threatened to cancel.

I'm feeling a lot better now because it's actually on the truck with an expected delivery date. Hoping that I experience no further issues as far as the actual product. Will report back when I get the chairs.

Assuming it works out after all this, all I have to say is....If you want hassle free ordering, stay away. If you are not in a rush, can handle calling them constantly and making sure things are processed while you are on the phone, then go for it. The people are actually nice and courteous over the phone....they just suck at actually getting things done and communicating back. You always have to take the initiative. In the end, I got some chairs for pretty good price.

Wow. 12 days from charge to ship. I'd be thinking I was scammed after 24 hours and no tracking number. Who know's what their issue is. Maybe incompetence. Maybe liquidity problem. thanks for the info. I'll stay away...
post #68 of 130 Old 11-15-2011, 12:35 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Why do business with this company? Are they the only ones selling a certian brand of chairs? If there is any issue with the chairs how good do you feel about getting said issue resolved?

There are plenty of ohter vendors that have shown they are dependable........

post #69 of 130 Old 11-16-2011, 06:25 AM

Quote:

For customer support speak to Gario (press #2 to check order status). He was very helpful in both my orders.
Due to their lower pricing of common brand name chairs they are in great demand especially with the holiday season fast approaching. My second order was delayed by couple of weeks but it was caused by the white glove delivery company delaying to accept the seats from the trucking company for more than a week. I spoke to Graio at 4seating who immediately cancelled the white glove delivery and scheduled the trucking company to deliver my chairs on Friday. I wouldn't advice this to anyone who is buying the chairs for the first time without additional help for moving.
I know sometimes a minor delay is very frustrating when you have to wait. But given the fact that how fast the time runs the chairs will be in your theater room in no time.
Make sure that you call your white glove delivery company to make sure that their paper work is processed on time without waiting until they call you. If the WG company is running behind their schedule then they might delay your delivery by weeks.
Good luck.
post #70 of 130 Old 11-16-2011, 09:42 AM

4seating (Eurotech) is the company that imports Seatcraft and usually offers the best price. Anyone else selling Seatcraft is buying it from Eurotech. So if you buy Seatcraft from any source, you are essentially buying from 4seating.

Randy Bowman
myHTseats.com
post #71 of 130 Old 11-18-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesliew View Post

After first checking out this thread I pushed the button and Ordered a set of quick ship Palliser 41942 Pepper - Straight Row of 3 in Mondo Marble from 4seating.com this afternoon. I've been comparing prices for weeks and prices on their site are the best I could find by far.

Will try to update on progress as things progress.

Shipping to FL

OK, here's my update. I placed my original order on the 7th Nov, via the website and received an automated confirmation email from dario. I was very patient even though I noticed they had charged my CC on the 10th. By the 14th I still hadn't received a follow up email so I called and was told that my seats were in the warehouse and ready to ship on the 15th. Oh I said what a coincidence, will I receive a tracking number when they ship. Yes they said. A few minutes later I received my invoice, this was actually the first time that I'd noticed they applied the FALL2011 discount code to my order which reduced my order total by $112.35. A very pleasant surprise, since it says on their banner advertising that the discount doesn't apply to palliser furniture.

18th is here and still no tracking number so called again, this time I was told that there was a hold up in the warehouse hence my seats didn't ship on the 15th but would ship on the 21st and I should expect my tracking number between 3-6pm when the furniture is usually picked up by the trucking company.

Will update on Monday when I have more news.
post #72 of 130 Old 11-18-2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowman721 View Post

4seating (Eurotech) is the company that imports Seatcraft and usually offers the best price. Anyone else selling Seatcraft is buying it from Eurotech. So if you buy Seatcraft from any source, you are essentially buying from 4seating.

That's actually quite good to know. Offers some legitimacy to their operation since they are a major importer.
post #73 of 130 Old 11-22-2011, 03:49 PM

Quote:

OK, here's my update. I placed my original order on the 7th Nov, via the website and received an automated confirmation email from dario. I was very patient even though I noticed they had charged my CC on the 10th. By the 14th I still hadn't received a follow up email so I called and was told that my seats were in the warehouse and ready to ship on the 15th. Oh I said what a coincidence, will I receive a tracking number when they ship. Yes they said. A few minutes later I received my invoice, this was actually the first time that I'd noticed they applied the FALL2011 discount code to my order which reduced my order total by $112.35. A very pleasant surprise, since it says on their banner advertising that the discount doesn't apply to palliser furniture.

18th is here and still no tracking number so called again, this time I was told that there was a hold up in the warehouse hence my seats didn't ship on the 15th but would ship on the 21st and I should expect my tracking number between 3-6pm when the furniture is usually picked up by the trucking company.

Will update on Monday when I have more news.

Well I didn't get a tracking number on Monday as advised, but called again on Tuesday and found out that they did indeed ship Today (Tuesday). Got my tracking number whilst on the phone.

Estimated delivery 12/1/11. Little over a week to ship from CA to FL sounds about right with the holidays.
post #74 of 130 Old 11-22-2011, 06:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 14
^Curious if I missed it or you didnt mention but what seats did you order from them?

Irish Copper Top Tavern & Theater

Theater Build Version 2.0 LOOK HERE

Cuzed Approved C.C.C. (Certified Column Counselor)

XBOX Live: Zz NiNj4 D4D zZ
post #75 of 130 Old 11-22-2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iusteve View Post

^Curious if I missed it or you didnt mention but what seats did you order from them?

Palliser 41942 Pepper - Straight Row of 3, basically the same as BB Magnolia I think !, but with tray tables.

I really liked the BB Mognolia's chairs and am pretty sure Palliser makes these for BB allbeit without the tray tables.
post #76 of 130 Old 11-29-2011, 10:08 PM

Quote:

Well I didn't get a tracking number on Monday as advised, but called again on Tuesday and found out that they did indeed ship Today (Tuesday). Got my tracking number whilst on the phone.

Estimated delivery 12/1/11. Little over a week to ship from CA to FL sounds about right with the holidays.

Things are moving along, chairs arrived in Orlando 11/27, got a call earlier today to schedule delivery for 12/1.

I will hopefully post some pics shortly thereafter.
post #77 of 130 Old 12-01-2011, 12:45 PM

Quote:

Thought I'd provide an update. I got my tracking # and was hopeful. The expected delivery date came and went. I called the shipping company to see if there was any additional information. They couldn't tell me much, but delays are expected around holiday season. After a week, I called the shipping company several more times, at which point they decided to look into it deeper since it's been so long. After a few days, they finally said there was a possibility that 1. the item was lost (seems unlikely) or 2. the paperwork was sent in, but items were never actually picked up so I should contact 4seating to see what's going on.

Based on the experiences I've had so far, I'm pretty sure it's #2. After talking to Dario, he assures me that there's no way there could be a tracking # if the shipment wasn't actually shipped. So it's likely it was actually lost. I don't know, but at this point, Dario hasn't really built up any trust with me. He said he asked the shipping company to do a dock check (which I'm pretty sure they already did) and he'll get back to me at the end of the day with the status. Of course, I never got the call back...not surprised. I called the next day to see what's going on and he told me it's likely lost it, they will send out another shipment. At this point, I'm fed up so I asked to cancel the order....I don't want to deal with this anymore. Dario said that's fine but he needed to get approval from manager. (really? I thought he basically was the top dog there). Whatever..he told me he'd call me back. No surprise again...no call back. I ended up calling again and got a confirmation the cancellation process is going through. I should see an email by tonight (doubtful). Anyways..most likely I'll have to call back a few more times to get this thing cancelled. What a pain.
post #78 of 130 Old 12-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 33
I'll add my experiences with 4seating.

I ordered some Coaster HT seats several years ago and everything went fine. Delivery was quick enough if I remember correctly. Nothing to complain about and it was the only place I could find at the time that would give me five chairs in a curved configuration. MANY places had three...

About two years ago, one of the recliner handles broke. I called and spoke with Dario and he said he would send a replacement handle. He did, but it was not the correct handle. I called Dario again and he assured me he would send out the correct handle, but he never did. Two years of calls and emails went unanswered. I finally got hold of Coaster directly and had a handle within a week. I will never do business with 4seating again. In my experience and it seems confirmed by others, you WILL get your chairs from them. I don't believe they are going to scam anyone out of there money, but forget about any notions of a professional level of communication or service after the sale.
post #79 of 130 Old 12-08-2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:

Things are moving along, chairs arrived in Orlando 11/27, got a call earlier today to schedule delivery for 12/1.

I will hopefully post some pics shortly thereafter.

Did you receive these as scheduled? If so, how are they, and are they in fact the same as Magnolia?

Thanks.
post #80 of 130 Old 12-22-2011, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr461 View Post

Did you receive these as scheduled? If so, how are they, and are they in fact the same as Magnolia?

Thanks.

Yes some picks below.

Seats arrived in excellent condition and on schedule, all three were strapped very neatly to a pallet during transportation.

When I was researching the purchase I spoke to someone at the theatreseatstore who told me that these were basically the same magnolia seats that palliser makes for best buy. The seats in my local best buy look a slight bit darker than mine, but its difficult to tell exactly since they always have dimmed lighting in the Magnolia section. I've looked again at the BB seats a few times since I got these and they do look identical.

I am 100% satisfied with my purchase. The only thing that could have gone better would have been better communication from 4seating but thats no different than you receive from many other stores. In fact we purchased $6500 worth of furniture from hudsons who are a local dealer a few months ago and their communication was no better and they are one of the better furniture stores.

Just in case anyone is interested room size is 16x13.5 theatre/listening/game room located on the second floor in an open space loft type setup.

I recently installed a 110" fixed frame 2.40:1 screen which replaced a wall mounted 42" LED TV behind a 80" roll up screen that we pulled down for movies. Those wires that you see sticking out the bottom of the screen still need to be rerouted plus I need to do a bit of cable management and find a new home or a cabinet for that TV.

Projector is an Epson 8700UB with Prismasonic Anamorphic lens on a DIY sled. The picture is from I am Legend, projector was running in Anamorphic THX mode.

Oh Yes, A Big Win, the seats also received the prestigious WAF
post #81 of 130 Old 12-27-2011, 03:01 PM

^ They look GREAT! It appears they come in one piece but folded. That should make it easy to get thru a standard doorway.

I just ordered the actual Magnolia from BB last week in black. They shipped from the manufacturer to BB and they will call to schedule the delivery and set up once they arrive.

I was concerned about getting them in as they will be going in the basement via the garage. The door in from the garage is only about 30" wide, but seeing as they are folded make me breathe easier!
post #82 of 130 Old 12-28-2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr461 View Post

^ They look GREAT! It appears they come in one piece but folded. That should make it easy to get thru a standard doorway.

I just ordered the actual Magnolia from BB last week in black. They shipped from the manufacturer to BB and they will call to schedule the delivery and set up once they arrive.

I was concerned about getting them in as they will be going in the basement via the garage. The door in from the garage is only about 30" wide, but seeing as they are folded make me breathe easier!

The backs are actually a separate piece, but very easy to attach to the main chair. Had no problem getting them through my 30" wide door from the garage.
post #83 of 130 Old 02-18-2012, 08:35 PM

After reading this article I purchased the Seatcraft Highroller. The last 2 months I've been going back and forth with 4seating about returning them or fixing my problem, they are so unconfortable... The backs have a 1 1/2" wood stip that penetrates the little cushion it has right into your lower back. You cant use the recliner for more than 5 minutes. I contacted my Credit Card Company and filed a complaint and they started an investigation. They have credited back my money and the credit card company is going to handlethe issue with 4seating.
post #84 of 130 Old 02-28-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:

Yes some picks below.

Seats arrived in excellent condition and on schedule, all three were strapped very neatly to a pallet during transportation.

When I was researching the purchase I spoke to someone at the theatreseatstore who told me that these were basically the same magnolia seats that palliser makes for best buy. The seats in my local best buy look a slight bit darker than mine, but its difficult to tell exactly since they always have dimmed lighting in the Magnolia section. I've looked again at the BB seats a few times since I got these and they do look identical.

I am 100% satisfied with my purchase. The only thing that could have gone better would have been better communication from 4seating but thats no different than you receive from many other stores. In fact we purchased $6500 worth of furniture from hudsons who are a local dealer a few months ago and their communication was no better and they are one of the better furniture stores.

Just in case anyone is interested room size is 16x13.5 theatre/listening/game room located on the second floor in an open space loft type setup.

I recently installed a 110" fixed frame 2.40:1 screen which replaced a wall mounted 42" LED TV behind a 80" roll up screen that we pulled down for movies. Those wires that you see sticking out the bottom of the screen still need to be rerouted plus I need to do a bit of cable management and find a new home or a cabinet for that TV.

Projector is an Epson 8700UB with Prismasonic Anamorphic lens on a DIY sled. The picture is from I am Legend, projector was running in Anamorphic THX mode.

Oh Yes, A Big Win, the seats also received the prestigious WAF

Are you still happy with the Pepper chairs? I'm about to pull the trigger on ordering 6 total (row of 4 with loveseat in the middle and a loveseat by itself) and right now 4seating.com has an amazing price ($600-1000 less for the row of 4 depending on who you look at). I have the benefit of seeing these chairs in person at a local Billiards Factory and liked them. Just curious how they're doing (course it's only been 2 months or less since you got them I guess).
post #85 of 130 Old 03-21-2012, 09:38 AM

I'm about to pull the trigger today or tomorrow on 4 of the Palliser Pepper chairs. Conflicting reviews around the web are making me nervous. But a quick comparison this morning between the 4 stores that come up in Google in a search for Palliser Pepper shows that 4seating is at least $1000 less than everyone else.

Any more recent reviews?
post #86 of 130 Old 08-05-2012, 05:53 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Here is my experience with 4seating.com (not good)

11 weeks ago I ordered a set of 4 Lane Pallisades seats from them. Top grain leather (no option for bonded leather or vinyl/polyurethane which I did not want). They charged my card $3000 right away, no invoice, no email, no mail. I called a couple of times and was on hold forever. Finally after 8 weeks I called again and was able to get a hold of someone. She was very nice, apologized, they had my email wrong, and she sent me the invoice, then checked about the shipping since it had been 8 weeks. She had the chairs here 3 days later! Glad I called! The chairs looked nice, we had the white glove delivery, the delivery people were wonderful. After they left I noticed that the chairs were vinyl or fake leather. NOT what we ordered. I called a number of times that day and was on hold for 20 min each time, finally gave up. After 3 days of calling I emailed the woman who got my invoice to me. No answer. Her voice mail remained full. I kept calling. After a week I was finally able to get through to a person. I spoke with Dario, the gentleman who initially took my order. VERY nice guy. He promised to call me back that day. He did not. 3 days later I was able to get a hold of him again. Says that he contacted Lane and they said that the seats are leather, but only the parts where the skin touches (does not say this anywhere on the site). I'd actually be OK if that was the case but it's ALL vinyl and all the same material. I offered to cut a piece off and send it to him. He said that a manager would have to deal with this and put me on hold to talk to a manager. After 10 min of holding I was disconnected. Calling back nobody even answered, I only got their recorded message saying please hold and customer satisfaction is their goal. Ha! I then emailed the company at the contact email on their site. No answer to my emails. Called Dario, he promised to have a manager call me that day. No call. Next day I called over and over and got just a busy signal, not even the recorded hold message like before. I gave up over the weekend, called again on Monday and spoke with someone else who said they would send me to Dario. Got his voice mail. He never called back. I called again the next day, again spoke with someone who transferred me to his voice mail and she promised to tell him to listen to it and call me back. He never did.

I'm at my wit's end. I don't really know what to do. I paid $3000 for "TOP GRAIN" leather seats and I got vinyl. I can't get a hold of anyone there now. Tomorrow I'm going to call the BBB and my credit card company and see if there is anything they can do. I'd rather not do that but since I can't get a hold of anyone to take care of this it's the only recourse I have left.

Though the people seem to be very nice I would strongly recommend against doing business with 4seating.com.

Dyslexics are teople poo.
post #87 of 130 Old 08-07-2012, 02:58 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I bought a Vader 4 seat sofa and 3 seat combo a couple of years ago from 4seating. Within having them a month there was a 3 inch cut in one of the sofa seats that either a friend or family member made accidentally. I called 4seating and explained the situation and emailed some pics so they could inspect. Once they responded (took a couple weeks), they said they'd ship me a new sofa and new 3 seat combo because the new Vader line they were shipping got a slight makeover and they didn't want me to have a mismatched new sofa and old 3 seater. They didn't want the original sofa or 3 seater back so I sold those to make room for the new stuff. Needless to say I was very pleased with 4seating after it was all said and done.

post #88 of 130 Old 08-07-2012, 10:09 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 85
That's a great story. I have spoken with my credit card company and they were very sympathetic and said they would reverse the charges. I'm hoping that their doing this will instigate 4seating.com to call me so we can work this out and nobody gets screwed over. I have not yet filed my complaint with the BBB because I'm hoping that the credit card company's intervention will do the trick. If not I'll file. I will post here what eventually happens.

Dyslexics are teople poo.
post #89 of 130 Old 08-15-2012, 12:08 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I've got a row of four theater chairs scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. When I got the shipping notice from 4seating, I noticed that it said "Number of items, 1, weight 306". I called 4seating, and it sounds like they completely assembled the row before shipping.

I did not get the white glove shipping because my theater is still under construction, but I'm hoping to at LEAST get them moved into the garage. I called the shipping company, and they said they are a "drop ship" company that normally just pulls stuff off the back of the truck.

I'm envisioning trying to learn how to DISASSEMBLE the seats in the street since there is no way in hell I can get a 9 foot long, 300 pound box up my driveway and into the garage. Anyone ever had any trouble getting the shipping company to move the box off the street??

Anyway, I got a row of 4 of the First Class Theater Chairs - haven't seen anyone mention them anywhere on AVS. I'll be sure to review them after they are here (and off the street).
post #90 of 130 Old 08-15-2012, 01:57 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
it sucks that 4seating sucks, as they are the only ones with the backrow seatcraft chairs that i can tell,

anybody who has seatcraft chairs, are they comfy?
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page