5Likes

Old Today, 08:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Paragon Cineplex antique copper machine and cart now set up. Really like how it matches the rubbed oil bronze door hardware as well as the travertine pavers in the floor. I don't think the yellow or red options would have worked as well out here. Now just waiting on some supplies to stock the cart. We do have the one Country Harvest kit that came with the machine, so will start with that this weekend.

Very happy with how fast the Cineplex popcorn machine and cart arrived and both in perfect shape via Fedex.

Anyone have experience making popcorn using jalapenos to spice it up? I used to work in a fighter squadron in the Air Force, and the pilots/mission planners used to make some really wicked jalapeno popcorn that brought tears to my eyes every time I worked in their section. But the taste was worth the short irritation. I really never watched close enough to what they were doing to learn. So if anyone has a technique, please let me know.

Hi Halloween,
How do you like your machine. I wanted to go with 6 oz but really like the looks of this one.
Did you ever try the 6 oz packs in yours? How many are you cooking for? We are 5 with an occasional movie night of 8 to 10.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement