AVS Forum Special Member
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Central Florida
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Whew... agonizing, but took the plunge. Just ordered a Paragon Theater Pop 6 oz, and red medium cart. Price was right and not too much more than the Paragon 4 oz machines/carts.
Funny how this started for us...
1. Hey, let's get a popcorn machine. Don't want to spend too much though
2. Looks like $209 was a good price point based on initial research
3. Shopped some more, and $300 was the new price point. Was all set on a GNP 8 oz Lincoln Popper
4. Well, if we are gonna spend $300, we should consider paying more if there is a good chance of getting better quality
5. Okay, Paragon is the one we want based on all our research... 4 oz is an ideal pricepoint/valuepoint. Love the 1911 Antique and cart
6. Oh know, how could I miss that... 1911 4 oz has no warming deck
7. Cineplex looks nice. In part, based ion this thread. All set on that... along with a red cart. Crap... does not have the cart option even though the small carts on most sites state "for 4 oz poppers"
8. ...time elapses...
9. Narrowed it down to either the Contempo 4 oz and cart, or Theater Pop oz and cart
10. Well, 6 oz really is not that much more...
And there you have it.