Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #902 of 908 Old 07-18-2014, 11:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Looks nice but...

This has been a great thread. Looking to get 3 of the Tributes in red bonded leather, but my problem is that I have Clark Synthesis Gold 329s in two of my existing chairs which look like they wont fit. This would likely prevent my purchase, since the Clarks are more powerful than the buttkickers I see listed on these. :-(
post #903 of 908 Old 07-19-2014, 04:38 AM
rsh
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 16
bronnie23,

Fist of all you are getting this all backwards. Choosing the chairs based on the transducers you already have seams to be wrong way to choose your home theater seating.

Second the chairs are Buttkicker READY, meaning that kinetic rubber isolators that decouple the chairs from the floor and damp the vibrations coming from the transducers and the plate that excepts the BK-mini-LFE or advanced BK4-4 buttkickers are factory pre-installed, and I am sure if you need to stay with the Clark Synthesis transducers you may be able to find a away to mount them.

Last but not least, the BK4-4 advanced buttkickers are quite powerful, and I honestly do no see why would you need any more power than that...

Roman
rtheaters.com
Fusion Collection Seating
Ultimate Home Entertainment
post #904 of 908 Old 07-19-2014, 03:35 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScAndal View Post
My jives

Very nice.

I like your room, simple, elegant, and clean.
post #905 of 908 Old 07-20-2014, 10:16 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Reasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post
bronnie23,

Fist of all you are getting this all backwards. Choosing the chairs based on the transducers you already have seams to be wrong way to choose your home theater seating.

Second the chairs are Buttkicker READY, meaning that kinetic rubber isolators that decouple the chairs from the floor and damp the vibrations coming from the transducers and the plate that excepts the BK-mini-LFE or advanced BK4-4 buttkickers are factory pre-installed, and I am sure if you need to stay with the Clark Synthesis transducers you may be able to find a away to mount them.

Last but not least, the BK4-4 advanced buttkickers are quite powerful, and I honestly do no see why would you need any more power than that...
I'm sure the buttkickers are great, it's just that I have 600 dollars worth of Clarks that I will have to discard if they don't fit in the Tributes. I'll have to do some more research and see if they possibly would fit. Love the chairs and hope this works out. Thanks Roman
post #906 of 908 Old Yesterday, 07:36 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScAndal View Post
My jives

Those look great, and love your room! How wide is your room? I'm debating on going 3 or 4 wide.
post #907 of 908 Old Yesterday, 07:47 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWCR View Post
Those look great, and love your room! How wide is your room? I'm debating on going 3 or 4 wide.
Thanks! The room is 13' 9" wide. It was a long debate about going 3 vs 4. We have 2 kids and wanted everyone to be able to sit in the same row. The Fusion Jive's were the only set I could fit a 4 seat combo in front row.

4 seats is certainly a lot more $ but in the end I'm really glad I didn't go 3.
post #908 of 908 Old Yesterday, 08:56 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Great room ScAndal, very clean lines and theme! The chairs look perfect in there.

I finally bit the bullet and have my curved row of 4 Fusion Escape's on the way today, should be here this afternoon. I have a pretty basic living room but looking forward to this upgrade a lot.

Home Theater Build in Progress (Contemporary living room, Klipsch RF-7 II 5.2 audio, Sony VPL-HW50ES Projector, Da-Lite 16:9 159" HP, recessed Mid Atlantic rack, etc)
Reply Theater Room Items & Accessories

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page