My new Fusion - Lagoon chairs from Roman - Page 37 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 16Likes

post #1081 of 1089 Old 05-05-2015, 05:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINSnCANES View Post
Ive read a lot of posts of people ordering from 'Roman' but I can't seem to find out how to contact him. Can someone give me his email? website? Something with prices?<br>
Thanks!
very nice
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1082 of 1089 Old 05-09-2015, 08:06 AM
rsh
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Folks,

We have some overstock, that we are offering at discount. Please email me if interested.

Roman
rtheaters.com
Fusion Collection Seating
Ultimate Home Entertainment
post #1083 of 1089 Old 05-10-2015, 11:07 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 90
I am a bit late to the game in following up on this thread. Been very busy over the past few weeks and finally had time to respond.

After my initial posts here complaining about the length of time it took to receive my Fusion 1019 chairs, I want to thank Roman for going to bat for me and getting them into my home on the same day they were unloaded from the ship's pier.

I opted for the white glove delivery. It was costly, but well worth it. Two men came to my home, brought both chairs down to my basement theater, unpacked and completely set them up. They were very professional, and made certain I understood every aspect of operating the chairs.

I am extremely happy with the Fusion 1019 chairs. By far, the best recliner I have ever sat in. It is the ultimate luxury chair.

The only thing I don't like about the chairs are the electric cooling cups. The biggest problem is that there is no way to know whether they are operating or not. The cooling indicator switch remains on whether it is operational or not. To find out if it's actually turned on, I have to either put my ear to the cup to hear the motor -or- stick my fingers in the cup to see if there is motor vibration (which would indicate it is on).

Additionally, it seems the cooler only stays on for a limited amount of time and then shuts itself off. There is no way to know when this happens, as I have mentioned, there is no "on" or "off" indicating switch. This needs to be improved.

Does the electric cooling cup keep drinks cold? Barely, would be my response. While the surface of the drink cup holder gets quite cold, I don't think it's chill is efficient enough to keep even a cold drink at optimal temperature.

Don't get me wrong -- I am absolutely elated with the quality of the chairs. Even bought the extended warranty because I wanted these chairs to serve me well for years to come. I just would advise people not to buy the Fusion 1019 chairs based on its cooling arm cup holder. It's the most lackluster aspect of an otherwise amazing chair.
post #1084 of 1089 Old 05-12-2015, 07:09 AM
rsh
AVS Special Member

Ron,

Thank you for your feedback.

A few things to mention and clarify:

1. There is a ON/Off button for the cooler. The LED on the cooler button is there to identify where the control is. It is not indicating whether the cooler is ON or OFF because of the reason that we wanted to turn all LEDs off when you LOCK the cup holder. For people who are really sensitive to the LEDs lights, it works very well.
2. The cooler is not a real refrigeration type, but rather similar the one those you can find in the computers where the CPU is being cooled by the fan on top it sucking the hot air out. From my experience the cooler does keep the drink cold as long as it was pre-chilled before. In many cases the temperature in the HT room rises by 1-3 degrees because of the running equipment and people there generating heat. The drink on the other hand would stay at the same temperature...
3. The cooler has a 4 hour shut off, so even if you accidentally turn the cooler on, it will turn off automatically.

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #1085 of 1089 Old 05-19-2015, 06:45 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Just got in the new console. My initial impression is that it is really nice. I have three lagoon chairs I got about two years ago in a IOOIOI configuration with the removable armrest insert. Never really liked the removable armrest because it is at a much lower height than the permanent arms so it always felt awkward to me. The new console is at the right height so already like that a lot. Having the storage with the bottom drawer and beneath the armrest is nice. The power outlets and the usb ports are great. I was running a really long usb from my wall before but always hated having that cord be so visible and in the way. I have not really used the included lights much yet but they look pretty nice. Wish they had an on/off switch though. They stay on when plugged in and you have to remove them if you want to turn them off. There is also a light that comes on when you plug in a usb cord. Not really liking that as I like to keep lights in my theater to a minimum and the usb light is a bit distracting as I can see it in my peripheral vision so I put a piece of black electrical tape over it so not a deal breaker.

Overall very happy so far. Anyone on the fence, I would recommend getting it. Happy to answer any questions about it.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1743.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	727018   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1742.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	727026   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1744.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	727034  

Last edited by rgswff3; 05-20-2015 at 07:22 AM.
post #1086 of 1089 Old 05-20-2015, 05:05 PM
rsh
AVS Special Member

Looks nice...

I would not plug in the light if they are not in use. When you need them it is as easy to plug them in as turn the switch on.

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #1087 of 1089 Old Yesterday, 06:33 AM
rsh
AVS Special Member

Folks,

We starting today are running a Memorial Day Promotional Sale. It will end on 05/31/15.

Contact me for details, and take advantage of discount we are offering during this time.

Roman
rtheaters.com
post #1088 of 1089 Old Today, 11:48 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Is this Retro-Active?
Just kidding. We still love our chairs.
Thanks Roman!